Waiting For Our 2014 Miracles<3!!!

hey girls whats up

PL im sorry for af showing up im glad ur staying positive:thumbup:
its gonna happen and ur on point ur fixing things every month so fx for u hun

Eggo kinda just disapeared on us :cry: i hope your ok hun if u com earound let us know how ur doing

Nic yayaya for morning sickness :happydance: wait was i supposed to be happy :shrug: no i do hope it gets better and ur not gonna have to deal with it thru out the pregnancy :hugs:

hope are you doing opks still i want too but ima wait till my appointment and idk if it gonna be ttc i think its just to get af that :witch: hates me i swear man almost a darn year and she doesnt even give me signs that shes coming thru i honestly hate it cuz it gives me no hope at all and i feel like im really starting to just let it go already but im glad i made friends trying :hugs:

AWWW... Hey Sophie and Nic. whew I am going through a horrible what seems to be yeast infection. I got the monistat 3 but it seems to make it worse!!! OMG any help?

Sophie I'll send a special prayer for af to visit you!

Nic happy to hear all is well!!!

I miss you 3ggo!!!!

sorry to hear about infection Pl!
I know eggo where are you?

sophie-i say keep trying you never know what will happen! im not using opks, teas etc anymore. there isnt any point bc im not ttc and it would be a waste of $. praying for u hun!!. Glad i made a great friend while i was still ttc :). funny how thing work out right!? lol :)

pl-sorry about af showing up and yi hope u find a way to get rid of it fast!

nic-sorry about morning sickness...i heard many ladies talking about ginger root helping with that. never tried it myself but its worth a shot.

3gg0-how are you?

afm- im not going to be ttc for a good while first gotta find a good guy lol. im glad that i can still come here to support and encourage ya! xx :thumbup:

sophie-i say keep trying you never know what will happen! im not using opks, teas etc anymore. there isnt any point bc im not ttc and it would be a waste of $. praying for u hun!!. Glad i made a great friend while i was still ttc :). funny how thing work out right!? lol :)

pl-sorry about af showing up and yi hope u find a way to get rid of it fast!

nic-sorry about morning sickness...i heard many ladies talking about ginger root helping with that. never tried it myself but its worth a shot.

3gg0-how are you?

afm- im not going to be ttc for a good while first gotta find a good guy lol. im glad that i can still come here to support and encourage ya! xx :thumbup:

Yes a good guy coming your way would be amazing! Then a baby :) *wishful thinking* :)

Pl hows that yi going i hope u got something to help with that =( maybe too much bdin girl lol jk never to much of that lol

Nic are u exctied about the scan?

Hope i know im so glad i got a friend out of here all u girls are my friends and i care for each but hope u truley have been there like no other.... as far as u finding the right guy yes hun just give it time and he will come around <3 thanks for ur support always

3ggo ima keep u in my messages in case u come we miss u please hurry back i do hope ur ok

yeah I'm super excited!
I know hope praying that guys just around the corner for you :)

I'm fine :) scan in 6 days can't wait! also found babies heartbeat :cloud9: how are you?

oman that must have been something to hear ur babys heart beat :happydance: i cant wait for ur scan lol so hearing ur baby heart beat how did u feel did it finally sink in ur preggers? lol

so girls i didnt go to my drs appointment :nope: i know i know but idk at the same time lol

i feel so urg right now nd i feel like my body is changing up ive been feeling lke af is tryn to find her way but shes still lost my bbs have been sore here and there alo often tho im so tired and i just wanna lay down right now its crazy
Hope introduced me to speriment tea which today is my 2nd day drinking it :coffee: read girl got preg drinking this her 1st cycle so hopefully it heps with somethng the flavor isnt that bad i would add sugar and stuff but i havent ive drank it plain and i like it so thank you Hope for that tip :hugs:

PL where are u???? hws ur cycles going whats been going on hun how u feeling lol ???

Eggo hun still thinking of u :winkwink:

scan tomorrow:dance:! it was amazing hearing heartbeat:)
hope this drink works for you!

Hey loves!!!

Im doing good. The YI went away around four days after I reported it to you. I was of the opinion that it might of been the days I ovulated too so this was a bummer cycle. I stopped ALL meds. Im just sick of the process. I'm doing it naturally not worrying about nothing... not timing sex. just whatever happens happens. SMH.

I think in stopping the meds I threw my cycle off from 25-26 to now later.. smh . Its CD28 and I'm still waiting on AF. I'm waiting on her though. In the past 2 years of watching AF she's come between CD25-32. So I have a loonggg wait if this is going to be a 32 day cycle. smh... anyways enough about my rant.

Why didnt you go to the appointment hun?

Nic, I'm so freaking excited for you!!!!!!:happydance:

hope coming off meds help you!
thank you :) seen my little been yesterday :cloud9:

hope coming off meds help you!
thank you :) seen my little been yesterday :cloud9:

It must feel amazing to see your bean!!!!

I'm starting to think nothing will help. Im ready to give up in all honesty. We've been married for two years and nothing. People who don't want them are getting pregnant just by someone whispering in there ears. Its not fair and I am just tired... .*sorry for the rant*

rant away!
have you and DH been tested recently?

rant away!
have you and DH been tested recently?

I have but DH haven't. I had all my blood works done in February. and all was great. did an HSG and all my tubes were clear. super fast and super good.

DH never got to do his SA.

I'm leaving this in God's hand. I'm about done.. lol

hey Nic how was the scan how big is ur little one come on girl give us the details lol

Pl hiiii hun im sorry ur not in the mood at the moment but dont give up on it not yet just think u have to give the meds so time to kick mama..... let us know if AF shows her face and hey if u need to rant girl go for it lol

afm i didnt go cuz i was idk not in the mood i think i just wasnt feeling it i even had a interview the same day and i didnt go to it lol which i guess is a good thing cuz me and oh sat down and talked about actively start trying again as far as meds and appts go i hope we can pull it off though fx

I got pushed forward a week so now nearly 14weeks due date 7th may :)

PL, will your husband go and get tested?

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Nic im so excited yay =) its seem so far but its reaally not its right around the corner yay lol

Pl hii hows thingss going how u feeling i hope better :hugs:

Hope hi lady hw u been feelin

Eggo i refused to give up on :cry: come back :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79