Waiting for ov after mc. 8BFPs so far!! *"the list" page 291*

Celine - I like homeland but it depends what your tastes are..I haven't started on Downton yet but i've heard good things. Yeah it's on netflix, the most recent episodes i'm watching on 4OD though.

Really good to hear you feel confident and more settled that things are working out. That is great, and I hope next 2-ish weeks speed by! I just know it's all going to be fine X

GrGirl - it's a bit of a quandry with lines early on isn't it, the concentration of urine, the fact that it is really early etc. I always get my best lines in the afternoon after keeping it in for 4 hours. I know typically folk say fmu, but mine never really worked like that tbh. Gosh your hyperemisis sounded very harsh! There was no medication for it? x

Garfie - have you heard of progesterone therapy to force strong ovulation? Kind of like a natural version of clomid. I only browsed over the info i stumbled across because i was looking at progesterone cream for totally different reason. Everyone's views on self-medicating etc are very different, but thought I would mention it since your doc ruled out the clomid....If you look up Dr John Lee he treated women using natural progesterone to suppress and then force stronger O.

Garfie- I'm crossing all of my crossables for you! I know you can do it!

Linny- yeah it was horrible. Hyperemesis is morning sickness/vomiting to such an extreme that you pass out/break blood vessels in your face/erode throat lining, etc. I spent every Friday night-Sun morning in the hospital from about 8 weeks-18 weeks or so getting IV fluids. I scheduled it so I could still (barely) keep my job. I still have the broken blood vessels in my nose/cheeks and I still get GERD symptoms sometimes because of the throat erosion. I passed out 2x in the bathroom at work and they had to call ambulances- I threw up so hard I blacked out. I was about 2 weeks away from having a PICC line put in for IV fluids to carry with me to work, but I refused and stuck it out (PICC lines get infected easily). I lost a lot of my hair, my nails kept breaking. They tried a ton of different meds but nothing helped except time and cramming food in. I knew most of it would come right back out but I was so scared for DS that I did it anyway.

It was awful and miserable and I'm certifiably crazy because I want so very much to do it all over again :) That being said, 100% if I have hyperemesis again (which is a possibility) there won't be 3 little ones in our family- we're done at 2. I'll actively go on BC to prevent so it won't happen again. It's hard to explain to people just how bad it is, but I used to say it's like the worst flu ever x 100 and it never lets up. I'd wake up out of a sound sleep throwing up, spend all of the next 18 hours or so throwing up (maybe 30-40 x a day), and on my "good days" only throw up maybe 10 x.

He's still worth all of it, absolutely. I was so scarred from it that I insisted I was done after him and looked into getting my tubes tied. Luckily after about 18 mos or so I changed my mind :p

Oh garfie will pray for that miracle bfp!

But what will the fs say if they are reluctant to prescribe clomid?

Grgirl hang in there xxx i think stop testing for a day and then try again? No af is always good, are you going to try a digi?

Ladies

I love netflix - have been really sad and watched every season of BREAKING BAD wow it was amazing - took us two weeks, was meant to see us through until Christmas at least - now we are watching DEXTER hmmmm trying to get into it:haha:

Linny - How are you feeling today?:hugs:

Celine - This is your rainbow I can also feel it :hugs: - didn't you agree with hubby you would wait for the later scan - much better I think as you will see more - we got very early scans and probably will do again and hubby was like "it looks like a bogie with a strobe light" very profound I must say:blush:

The next few weeks should go quite quickly don't your children have a lot of activities coming up - my youngest is off to school tomorrow in his onesie for children in need, then there is some sponsored dance thingy coming up and and and all gonna cost me money:haha:

GR - I always tested better in an evening - after a hold. It's hard to say what is going on - but you are not out yet hun so don't give up - put your hope tee-shirt back on and stay strong - we're here for you:hugs:

JR- Tell me you are testing soon - your temps are still lovely and high:happydance:

Arabelle - What's the referral for - what are they looking for - sorry hun I might have missed that thread:blush:

LL - Of course it will happen - it's just your illness is delaying it slightly - don't forget that will also delay your BFP::winkwink:

Love to all the other pregnant ladies:hugs:

Anyone else 5DPFO (I just love that Celine :haha:)

:hugs:

X

Temps dipped a tiny bit this morning.

Have any of you experienced a gelled substance after bd? I don't know if it was from me or hubby

Jrepp i think if you dont test soon m gonna have to fly over there, force you on that loo and make you poas!

I'm with you Celine, test woman test!!!! I need to live vicariously through you, because...

more pink cm today and started very faint cramping... AF is due on Sun and pretty sure she's coming...

Someone needs to get another BFP!!! Since it looks like I'm heading toward loss #3 (maybe loss 2.5? Doesn't feel like a "real one"), Jrepp gets my vote for next BFP! ;)

Grgirl would you consider this to be a chemical if it would get you some testing? (Sorry if i sound rude or insensative by asking)

JR - That's not a dip hun:winkwink: the gelled stuff like what creamy lotion or shiny EWCM - hard to tell? so those temps are still looking good when is testing date you are killing us POAS addicts:haha:

Gr - Even if (and I use that term loosely) it was a CP that does count sadly as a third m/c - is your test that you took a few days? ago still showing Pos:hugs:

AFM - A very dead POAS addict blame JR :haha:

X

Celine- yep I'm going to count it and use it to get tested. SOMEthing has to be up to have 3 losses in 5 months, none of which went past 6 weeks (5w6d in July, 4w5d in Oct, and then if this one is too). I don't know if I'll get answers, but I do want to get tested to see if it's something I can fix.

Garfie- yep, it's still there. I just looked at it this morning and it's a +, line has pink, just faint.

Gr - Just a thought hun - I see you had a m/c in October - you did get your levels tested after or test out on a hpt until negative right?:flower:

If you did I would call it a CP (sadly) if you start when due:hugs:

X

Yep, I tested out on HPTs until they were negative (which was the next day, oddly enough). Last beta taken was @ 21 hcg and then the tests went from + to -.

Oh GRGirl, I'm so sorry. Big hugs. A chemical pregnancy is an early loss, not a separate thing. Having a positive pregnancy test result go away is a horrible thing, it doesn't matter when it happens. You should absolutely use this to try to get some answers, I hope that you are able to get some. But hopefully all this chatting is all for nothing, and you're just having some cramping as part of a growing uterus. Being familiar with the faint hpt or one that is getting lighter, I know all too well how frightening it is.

Garfie - referral is for ovaries that are "a bit polycystic" and LH:FSH ratio that is way too high. Since both these things are most likely to get in the way of ovulation, and I am obviously ovulating, at least the last two cycles, it doesn't explain the mcs. Frankly, I think my dr is just trying to help me in some way, and a referral is about the only thing she can do.

Jrepp i think if you dont test soon m gonna have to fly over there, force you on that loo and make you poas!

Well, you guys got your wish. I tested this morning and it was negative. There was a VERY faint line that I could see when it held it up to a bright light, but I couldn't capture the image. I'm not saying yes or no right now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 13
Jrep that looks like the start of line...just saying...

JRepp - you can't fake a bfp! A line, faint or not, means something! Maybe you implanted late so levels are just becoming detectable. Chin up, this could be it!

Celine - I am so happy you're feeling positive and confident about this pregnancy! I have a good feeling for it as well. 13 days is a while to wait but it will be worth it!

GRGirl - Your hyperemesis sounds awful! I can see why you wouldn't want a third child if you get it with your next pregnancy.

So sorry you're going through the confusion of your lines being lighter now. :( I am still hoping for the best for you.

Garfie - What is the "FS" (pardon my ignorance)? I hope you can get the help you need. It's a shame they won't prescribe clomid but I'm hoping you really did ovulate and have a miracle BFP to prove them wrong!

Jrepp - Sorry there isn't an obvious line. :hugs: But you're not out until AF shows! I can't see anything, but I'm not very good at seeing squinters.

AFM - +OPK for me today! :happydance: Still no ovulation pains, which is odd for me, but I'm hoping it means I'll ovulate from my right side since I always seem to have more pain with my left. I am expecting to ovulate tomorrow! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->