Waiting til 2015

I think I must be lucky not to get any of those issues when I have my period!!

As a teenager I used to get such strong pain that it caused me to vomit and I would lie on the bathroom floor in pain for the first day! I'm pretty happy that I grew out of that (I think having kids helped too!)

I remember my periods being awful when I was a teenager too, I think I read somewhere that that's normal. I think some months I even took a couple days off school! I however know of a woman who does that now. I guess they are just really bad for some women. will be lovely to not have to deal with that whilst pregnant and (hopefully) breastfeeding :)

Mine are hellish because of endometriosis - beyond a certain level of pain isn't 'normal' so :hugs:

Is anyone WTT without a cycle right now? I'm still BF'ing my 13 month old and haven't had my cycles. I'm hoping that by June, they'll return. I got them back at 10 months PP with my daughter, so I figure it's any week now.

I had my baby in July and got my cycle back in October, however, I've only ovulated once since I got them back, so I'm WTT with no ovulation, if that counts

How's everyone's week going?
Busy busy here! Interned half of a day on Monday and then all day Tuesday and Wednesday, then back to work for a 5-night stretch that started last night... Oh, and homework... The joys of graduate school! Enjoying the ride, though! Ready for a *new* adventure in 11 days!!!

I got mine back at 8 months with DS, but they've been irregular up until the cycle I weaned him (at 15 months, he's 16 months now). FXd that your cycles return by June, and that they end up being regular. Are you planning to wean before TTC or do you want to continue to nurse your DS while you are TTC and pregnant? Do you plan to tandem nurse?

Last time I continued to nurse through TTC and 1/3 through pregnancy until I lost my supply. I'm leaving it up to him for now - I wouldn't mind if he would wean before June, but if he doesn't, I won't force him to. He still heavily relies on it right now, he's not a big fan of solids yet, so weaning is definitely not happening any time soon.
I'd rather not tandem nurse though, and once I'm pregnant it becomes really painful to breastfeed, so I'll probably try to wean him once that happens.

Is anyone WTT without a cycle right now? I'm still BF'ing my 13 month old and haven't had my cycles. I'm hoping that by June, they'll return. I got them back at 10 months PP with my daughter, so I figure it's any week now.

Yes, me. My DS2 is nearly 11 months and no sign of AF yet. I'm still feeding him 3-4 times in 23 hours so I'm not too surprised. I was originally intending to wean at about 10 months but keeping the morning and night feed seems really easy, and now that we've decided not to TTC until around June, I'm not in a tush to stop any more. With DS1 m, I weaned at 9 months, had first AF at 10 months and was pregnant by the time he was 1, so thinking of weaning DS2 in about 3-4 months.

My son still wants to nurse about every two hours, and through the night. My daughter was similar and I got my cycles back at 10 months though.Glad to see someone has a ttc date without cycles yet!

I had my baby in July and got my cycle back in October, however, I've only ovulated once since I got them back, so I'm WTT with no ovulation, if that counts

That happened to me for months last time when I was ttc'ing our #2. I know how frustrating that can be!

Busy busy here! Interned half of a day on Monday and then all day Tuesday and Wednesday, then back to work for a 5-night stretch that started last night... Oh, and homework... The joys of graduate school! Enjoying the ride, though! Ready for a *new* adventure in 11 days!!!

Good still have a sore shoulder from the seizure I had last week. It feels like it's the bone or joint but not the muscle. I have an appointment with my doctor next Tuesday so if it's still sore then I'll mention it.

Good still have a sore shoulder from the seizure I had last week. It feels like it's the bone or joint but not the muscle. I have an appointment with my doctor next Tuesday so if it's still sore then I'll mention it.

Ugh, that's awful :( Hope you can get some relief soon!

Well I'm CD1 tomorrow so I might be leaving soon.. although my ticker says 3 weeks it was just a random date I made up in the future not knowing exactly when my cycles would be. I think I will O not long before that date so I may as well go for it :)

I'm sure I will still be hanging around in the TTC boards for a while (sorry I'm not confident it will actually happen anytime soon for me!) so I will see everyone then :)

I guess I should update my ticker or something!

Best of luck TTC Bubby No2!!!!
All the baby dust your way!!

Ill be ttc in October. Just starting to prep :)
Im already forgetting to pop my prenatals. Jeeze....

It's been difficult for me to not just go for it now. :haha:
DF has been wanting to DTD a lot more often lately and every time we do he mentions how excited he is to TTC and even told me once that he's thought about just going for it. :dohh:
But then of course he says that we do need to wait though and I know that he's right. It was just easier to wait when he wasn't so excited about it.

Yay for reaching your cycle! FXd and lots of :dust:.

Well, seems like *something* is happening. DH and I slipped up last week, and for the last three days I feel horribly crampy and just like i'm about to get my period. I feel like in two weeks, I'll either have my very first AF since having my son over 13 months ago, or I'll have a BFP. It's a bit early for a pregnancy but DH would be over the moon about it. Financially it would be rough, there's a reason why we were waiting until June, but I know I'll be happy either way.

Oh my! Hugs for you! I know how rough it is to have a seizure, I had a tonic clinic 31 weeks pregnant with DS. No explanation, no eclampsia, Nada! The recovery sucks, my tongue hurt so bad for days, and I cracked a tooth...evil...thankfully, I was laying in bed, so I didn't fall.

Do you have a seizure disorder?

I don't think so. I'm having a mri done March 6th to see why I had the seizure.

I don't think so. I'm having a mri done March 6th to see why I had the seizure.

Good luck! I believe you have to have 3 before they diagnose epilepsy. And I didn't do an MRI due to pregnancy (it's safe if you don't have contrast, but seizure MRIs use it). I won't get one unless I have another, but I could ask FIL for one since he owns a radiology clinic.

Send me a message if you want to talk :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->