Waiting til 2015

That colour scheme sounds nice with the elephants.

I don't know if I would bother doing the nursery. The baby would be in my room for at least the first 6 months, so I think I would probably wait until after they were born and do the room either pink or blue.

I sometimes look at prams online. Actually, I know the pram I want and I look and see if it's ever come down in price. It's the Silver Cross Kensington pram. I absolutely love it! Although last night I did have to think about whether I could really justify it. I mean, it cost £1250! Plus then the extras such as the sun parasol are expensive. I'll just have to wait and see when the time comes!

We kept an extra bed in the nursery and I slept in there with DS for the first 3 months, after that he decided that he wanted to sleep by himself in his own crib. Babies can be unpredictable, so at least have a crib available for just in case co-sleeping doesn't last long or work out at all.

that sounds really cute! i love gray w another soft color. im a fan of gray and lavender for a girl.

I don't really think that much about a nursery, I would want the baby in our bedroom for the first 6 months or so anyway. At the moment our spare room is full of stuff which won't be moved until DH gets his shed built lol. I love looking at prams though :)

Hi girls! I haven't been on here for a long time! How is everyone?

I have just been busy with life and planning our girl sway for this fall!

Happy 2015!

Hi girls! I haven't been on here for a long time! How is everyone?

I have just been busy with life and planning our girl sway for this fall!

Happy 2015!

welcome back and good luck! nice to 'see' you

Hey luvmyfam! I'm still excited that we're WTT again together and even more excited that we'll both be girl swaying. We'll have to compare notes sometime. It's good to see you again! :hugs:

We kept an extra bed in the nursery and I slept in there with DS for the first 3 months, after that he decided that he wanted to sleep by himself in his own crib. Babies can be unpredictable, so at least have a crib available for just in case co-sleeping doesn't last long or work out at all.

I don't want to bed share, but I plan on having a crib for baby next to my bed.

Luvmyfam - nice to see you again

CD4 for me, but I'm not TTC yet. I'm glad that AF showed up when I was hoping she would, but being on the rag still sucks. I have no idea how much longer I have until I'm done but my guess is 2 more days.
It's one more cycle down until I finally start TTC though, so I suppose there is always that to be happy about. Speaking of which I moved my date up to June now that I know for sure (well hopefully) that my cycles are regular again since I weaned DS. If we fell in June we'd be due March 16, which is fine with me. I don't think that we'll get pregnant on the first try anyway though.

Exciting about moving your date up :)
AF is giving me major GI issues this time around... Gross.

Is anyone WTT without a cycle right now? I'm still BF'ing my 13 month old and haven't had my cycles. I'm hoping that by June, they'll return. I got them back at 10 months PP with my daughter, so I figure it's any week now.

I got mine back at 8 months with DS, but they've been irregular up until the cycle I weaned him (at 15 months, he's 16 months now). FXd that your cycles return by June, and that they end up being regular. Are you planning to wean before TTC or do you want to continue to nurse your DS while you are TTC and pregnant? Do you plan to tandem nurse?

Period tummy is the worst. But really I shouldnt' complain as at least it means my bowels are no longer glued together ;-)

I had to wean my first at 15 months to get a cycle. In one way I wish I was one of those women who can conceive while BFing but then it was also great not having AF for so long! With my 2nd I didn't start ovulating until he was 2 and stopped the night feeds, he has been officially fully weaned 1 year today!

Is anyone WTT without a cycle right now? I'm still BF'ing my 13 month old and haven't had my cycles. I'm hoping that by June, they'll return. I got them back at 10 months PP with my daughter, so I figure it's any week now.

Yes, me. My DS2 is nearly 11 months and no sign of AF yet. I'm still feeding him 3-4 times in 23 hours so I'm not too surprised. I was originally intending to wean at about 10 months but keeping the morning and night feed seems really easy, and now that we've decided not to TTC until around June, I'm not in a tush to stop any more. With DS1 m, I weaned at 9 months, had first AF at 10 months and was pregnant by the time he was 1, so thinking of weaning DS2 in about 3-4 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->