Waiting till the new year - TTC January 2014!

I'm always like that :haha: Actually, there has been lots of tension lately about financial matters and unfortunately, my husband has been getting the brunt of it. At one point though, I didn't even know why I was yelling. I just was. Like some crazy girl. I definitely had EWCM too. We had some good make up :sex: though :D

Now we wait :coffee: . . . . .

Yeah I get unreasonably angry around O (and not since BFP I'm just fairly unreasonable in general lol). Good for the bding so fingers crossed!

That's interesting. I didn't know that about ovulating. Makes sense though with all the estrogen on board! Thanks!

How are you feeling these days?

Not bad thanks, a little tired and I can tell I'm a little snappier than usual. Sore :holly: this morning, but otherwise just plodding along lol!

No I don't think so, they like people to have vbacs these days so I guess it will just all depend how the pregnancy goes. I can request one if I definately want one though. But I'm hoping if I can go into labour naturally I will be able to have a vbac. I will refuse to be induced though so if I get suspected pre-eclampsia again or any other reason baby needs to come right away I would opt for C section.

Well that sounds promising! I thought there was a time frame you were waiting for. But maybe I was confused. This happens from time to time :winkwink:

So my cramps started up again. So strange. This happened to me a few cycles ago and I for sure thought I was pregnant. I'm trying to me more sane this go :shy:

There is a time frame you aren't going crazy lol, it's that they prefer you to have an 18 month gap between births, but I've heard a lot these days being able to do it with less, just depends on the woman and their doctor really, so fingers crossed!

That's always a good sign I think cramps, I think it's a sign an egg is trying to implant coz the corpus luteam left over from the egg releases more progesterone if the egg is fertilised (this is my basic knowledge so forgive me if I'm wrong) which prepares the womb for implantation. I think sometimes we might get those cramps because the egg is successfully fertilised but maybe doesn't implant successfully. Does that make sense? So fingers crossed for a successful implantation for you!!

I always get enraged around the time of any sort of hormone change. I've been an absolute witch since I got pregnant, and I keep crying at really stupid stuff. It's all very embarrassing.

Are you trying now then Kate? If so, I hope you'll be joining the Failed Miserably To Make It To 2014 Without Getting Pregnant Club. There's a seat warming for you as I type!

Meep - I'm loving your group name! Haha.....

How are you preggo ladies feeling?

Katie - GL this cycle....I think meep and bailey have given us stronger baby fever than we already had.....hoping for a surprise BFP for you as we'll :)

Arrrrrrrrr I'm having trouble holding out until New years day, I've been trying to have a conversation about it with hubby all day without any luck, I just want to go for it now!!! :haha:

Sorry for fuelling the baby fever ladies lol!

I am peeing loads today lol! Just ordered a sonoline b doppler as well. I had one last time and it was a god send, especially when I had a massive bleed at 20 weeks, I heard her heartbeat and knew she was ok. If anyone's looking for extra peace of mind when pregnant I recommend one. But only for use after 12 weeks coz you can't usually find the heartbeat before that. Typically I sold my old one a month ago lol!

Jessica's mum why is your oh set on NY day? Is it just coz that's a date in the future and he doesn't have to think about it just now? Coz if there's no other reason I'd keep at it with him lol, why wait? Maybe it would be better to be due in July than have to go through all of august heavily pregnant (or at least that's how you can persuade him :winkwink: )

I agree Kate, if there no reason to wait then just go for it! Just sit oh down and give him a good talking to! Or tell home that if he is opposed then he best keep track of your cycle until go time :) hehe....

AFM - baby fever or not, I've got to hold out a while longer. The new year is not too far though :) I think I can, I think I can....hehe

Morning all!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you Bailey! Hopefully you get a wonderful doc and things work out!

The baby fever has been raging for quite some time now... no worries ladies!! We're oh so happy for you!

My husband and I are waiting until the NY mainly because that's his plan. Actually, I think it's a bit of compromise. I think he would wait longer, but he knows all too well about my baby fever. He's a teacher, so I thought having a baby in the summer would be nicer. But he thinks the fall would be better once his pay checks pick up again. Wanna hear something crazy? We live in such a rural place that we can't have children here. I have to fly out somewhere random (I can chose a city) and wait for 4 weeks until I deliver. Sucks and it's expensive. So money definitely fits into the equation.

I'm probably not pregnant. I feel since my MC that my body has just been so different. Definitely getting little wee cramps on/off throughout the day. BUT, this did happen to me two cycles ago - I even had spotting and was extremely tired. I could have swore I was pregnant. I wasn't. So I'm just taking her easy this time :D We're having unprotected sex, but he just pulls out (TMI? sorry) but that's how I got pregnant back in Feb. hehe.

In the meantime, I'll just hang out with the other ladies :hugs: and enjoy my wine!

Aw that's good that you have that compromise then Kate, and an autumn baby will be lovely too. That sucks about having to go to a city miles away though for birth! Must cost a lot! But I bet it's really nice where you live.

I remember my cycles being strange after my MC too, but you never know, and if you are pregnant then it was meant to be!

Tmb not long at all Hun, that's what I keep telling myself about getting to our dating scan. It will be in the new year and after having a MMC that was discovered at a 12 week scan it's something I can't wait to get out of the way! But it really isn't long at all, and with the festive season almost upon us it will fly by for sure!

Daaaaaawww, I want you all to join my Failed Miserably club so we can moan about how confusing and uncomfortable and brilliant it is being pregnant.

I felt well sick this morning. Got the worst gas ever as well sadly! Sorry ladies - I know it's gross. OH is trying to be understanding, but I think it's starting to kill him a bit. Oops.

Lol but it's great that you can blame baby for the gas lol!

I'm hoping I'm lucky like last time and don't get MS.

Here's a picture from a hike this summer. It's amazing here :)

I'm trying to fill the time waiting with positive things to focus on - I'm trying to tone up a bit and lose some weight as well as get the house a little more organize/de-cluttered. I find it's easier to focus on that then worrying about how many more weeks... ya know?

Attachments

• DSC_0192.jpg
    DSC_0192.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 4
I absolutely wouldn't mind joining the club Meep! Trust me! I don't why I would be slightly crampy on/off throughout the day since I ovulated though? Must focus on organizing.... try not to think about it...

Bailey - Yes, I know it'll be here before I know it....and I've got a ton to keep me busy between now and then. Very sorry about your last mc, but I'm sure everything is and will be fine with this little bean you're growing now :)

Meep - Sorry you're not feeling well. I had morning sickness pretty bad with my last DS. Yuk! As for the gas...I think it subsides in the second trimester. I think it did for me anyway.

Kate - Where abouts do you live? Looks beautiful in the photo! The town I live it does not deliver babies either....but I only have an hour drive to the city not a flight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->