• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Waiting till the new year - TTC January 2014!

Jessica - I forgot to say HI! Glad you have an official date now :) We are aiming for January 1st as well....although with my crazy cycles I have no clue where I will be at in my cycle at that time. Either way, I know what I'll be doing when the clock strikes 12 on New Years :) Hehehehe.....I suppose as long as AF is not ringing in the new year with me!

Yay a new years day TTC buddy :D My cycles are crazy too :( just got AF today so hoping if mother nature is kind for once and my next couple of cycles stay similar then I will catch ovulation in January, FX for us both :D

tmb - I'm fine, much the same, no new symptoms except that I am exhausted and most of my muscles hurt. Does anyone know if it's normal to having aching muscles this early in pregnancy, and if so, why it happens? Just curious. My calf muscles are the worst - feels like I've pulled them both. Haven't been sick yet but am starting to feel a bit nauseous in the mornings until I eat. Boobs, as ever, are agony. And huge. And I always feel bloated after eating and cramp worse when I am full. Hope it's all ok. I feel really attached to this baby already and I've only known about it for two days ...

ahh boo i just worked out my next few cycles (assuming my body is back to normal) and ill be due AF new years eve :(

so i will be ttc middle of Jan (my birthday) here's for a Valentines day bfp!

Hi apple :) boo for AF on New Years!

Meep - I think being achy is normal.....your body is making a huge adjustment right now! The soreness should should settle down just in time for a slew of new symptoms to kick in :) hehe.....

AFM - I'm starting to believe I may have Od sometime earlier this week. Temp is staying slight elevated. Of course it would happen when I was not OPKing or temping for a few days. Oh well, I guess I'll know for sure if AF shows in the next 10 to 12 days.

Happy Halloween everyone :)

I worked a few shifts in a row and look at what I missed!! A huge congrats Meep!! That's wonderful news! Does this mean a June baby? Happy Belated birthday as well! How did the dinner with the family go?

Welcome to the new ladies!

Hi, this is my first ever forum to join but feel I would benefit from conversation support and advice from others in my position. My partner and I are hoping to start ttc in new year excited and nervous at the same time. In Oct 2009 I miscarried at 9 weeks and only got first proper period in feb and found myself pregnant in march and gave birth to a little girl in dec 2010 since then I have had irregular long cycles sometimes every 3 months I have recently had cycles 53 - 64 days long when prior to miscarriage my cycles were 34 -37 so im anxious im going to find it hard to concieve.

Thank you, Kate!! A July baby I believe!! Very exciting. Dinner was good but I was sitting there very aware that I was pregnant, sipping on my ginger beer and being all paranoid that my family were giving me knowing looks! Haha. I don't think anyone can have guessed, but still, eeeeek!!

Welcome Linny - lots of lovely ladies here and I am sure some of them will be able to offer help/advice.

Thank you and congratulations on your news meep, its really nice time too your little secret even tho you just want to tell everyone :)

Hehe I'm so scared! I just want 12 weeks to roll around so I can be almost sure everything's ok and stop hiding it from people! Even so, I still feel so embarrassed at the prospect of telling everyone. Guess I am just waaaay too self conscious!

Where did everyone go? It's been quiet in here!

Welcome linny! How are you? These forums are great, all the ladies ar awesome :)

AFM - I think I'm about 8DPO but not sure exactly. I've been a little bitchy so I'm thinking AF might be coming soon and I am actually very happy and excited for her to visit! Lol...sounds silly. I've become pretty bored lately....I've got the small town blues! Lol Ive recently joined a company called Melaleuca in an attempt to keep me busy and hopefully make a little extra cash while I stay at home with the kidlets. Not sure if its something any of you would possibly be interested in, but if any of you do want more info just let me know They have amazing producst! Here's a link to their catelouge : https://www.melaleuca.com/ProductStore/Content.aspx?Page=Catalogs

Hi sorry I've been MIA! As you can see from my ticker, like meep I've also had a bit of a surprise!!

How is everyone?

Congrats bailey! A awesome, now you and meep can keep each other company while pregnant! I hope you both have happy, healthy pregnancies! You will surely have your hands full with such a small age gap :)

Oh I know, it's a little scary lol, but we were planning on ttc anyway in January so I guess a couple of months less in the age gap won't make that much difference.
I think I'm still a little shocked by it as I really didn't think we had dtd in my fertile time at all! Shows how wrong I got it!

So now instead of waiting to ttc in the new year I'll be waiting for my 12 week scan in the new year instead as I'll be 12 weeks on Boxing Day.

Thanks hun, I'm very excited now! A little earlier than we'd planned but it must have been meant to be!

Okay ladies, I have a question. Do you know when you ovulate?

On Sunday, which was CD13 I had some sharp (didn't hurt) sudden pains on my left side. It happened twice and then nothing. That's probably ovulation, right? The next night, I had very mild period like cramps and then last night as well. It's so odd.

Thanks!

Thanks kate!

That does sound similar to O pain Hun. Do you find you get a little cranky too? I've heard a lot of women get a bit "angrier" around O because of the raised hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->