Waiting to O and Your Symptoms?

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I know that a lot of ladies don't experience any symptoms at all previous to their O, but some ladies do. I've noticed in the past few months, a similar pattern, right before I O. I get backache's, cramping/twinges, and sore breasts about 3 day's before I O. Would love to hear if anyone else experiences anything like this or what you do experience that let's you know that you are going to O soon. I never noticed before having my LO that I had any pre-o symptoms, and I'm not sure that I did back then, but I have started to notice a pattern now that I'm charting PP. Thanks for you help ladies! It is much appreciated ;) :flower:

The few months I've been temping I've noticed a temperature drop right before O. I also have an increased sex drive and fertile cm. All the signs you notice before I generally don't notice until after.

The few months I've been temping I've noticed a temperature drop right before O. I also have an increased sex drive and fertile cm. All the signs you notice before I generally don't notice until after.

I think that I actually have a temp drop right previous to my O too, but this is the first month I've been temping, and my old charts from yrs ago are no longer in FF but they were very erratic with no discernible pattern to them. My cycle has changed drastically since I had my first baby, well once they returned PP. But I had a pretty decent temp drop this morning, and I should of O'd sometime today. Possibly tomorrow at the latest, so we will see what happens with it. Did you mean that what I'm noticing previous to my O, you only experience after you actually O? Did I read that right?

Yes, that's what I meant. I don't get those symptoms until after I ovulate. I'm wondering if maybe you are ovulating later than you thought. You've got a good jump on your temperature now so you should be getting crosshairs if it stays up.. Did you get those symptoms before ovulation now that you're charting? I'm not saying that it's not possible, more just wondering since this is the first you've been temping in awhile.

Yes, that's what I meant. I don't get those symptoms until after I ovulate. I'm wondering if maybe you are ovulating later than you thought. You've got a good jump on your temperature now so you should be getting crosshairs if it stays up.. Did you get those symptoms before ovulation now that you're charting? I'm not saying that it's not possible, more just wondering since this is the first you've been temping in awhile.

My temp took a pretty big jump this morning, so Im pretty sure they are pre O symptoms and not post O. If I had to guess with all my symptoms and charting info, I O'd yesterday. The backache and slight cramping have also stopped today, so as long my temp stays up then FF will have been exactly correct along with my monitor in predicting CD16 as O day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->