Waiting to Ovulate & 2WW Buddies [16 Testers: 4 BFP's 1 Angel!]

:flower: That's nice of you to say that you feel supported, glad we're all supporting each other! I'll update you on the main page as O'ing yesterday, I think it's safe to say you did :) Though I am tempted to put you down for today because you ovulate 24-36 hours after the positive - which would be today! :lol: Let me know which day you want to go with hun and I'll update it :)

Fingers crossed for me... My OPK's are giving me a headache. :dohh:

I think I may have O'd yesterday, which would put my testing at the 23rd, which was funnily enough DS's EED haha

Updated you NavyLadybug :flower:

Just a quick reminder that should any of the dates need changing on Sunday (12th July), I will not be online until the evening (UK time) so update the list as I'm out all day. It will get updated though, so bare with! :flower:

:flower: That's nice of you to say that you feel supported, glad we're all supporting each other! I'll update you on the main page as O'ing yesterday, I think it's safe to say you did :) Though I am tempted to put you down for today because you ovulate 24-36 hours after the positive - which would be today! :lol: Let me know which day you want to go with hun and I'll update it :)

Fingers crossed for me... My OPK's are giving me a headache. :dohh:

Fingers crosses your OPK's give you some good strong positives for a big LH surge real soon xxxx

I was actually thinking along the same lines- to be safe, would you put today as my O date and then I'll start "the count down" to testing tomorrow- taking tomorrow then as my 1 dpo... :thumbup: Would you please move my testing date up to the 24th please:) thanks hun. Xxx

I keep forgetting to add that my OPK was back to negative today, so the 3 days of positives was it for me:)

Still waiting for a positive of any sorts! Am already wanting to go to sleep so I can wake up and temp, how crazy is that? :haha:

If its up I'll call o as yesterday or today and be testing around the 22nd as I have a boozy work do planned and need to know!

Im beginning to doubt my O now, i have the cramps i always get and though i was convinced i already did, i never got +opks so maybe not. Had 2 more neg opks today, am gonna keep em up til cd 17 just in case but im fairly confident it already happened and that im 2dpo....hope u see a good temp in the morn jtr2803. X

Thanks SDC! I'd be happy with it being yesterday as we've DTD a few times, can't wait until we get a BFP on this thread :happydance:

Come on you :bfp: ! Let's see them! They're coming, they're not shy! :hugs: :flower:

Amen to that! I'm sure we are going to be blessed with lots of BFP's on this awesome thread!

Counting down with you strawberry! Really loving this thread!
Me too!! Thanks so much- I am so happy to be able to go through the 2WW with all of you.

Holding thumbs for all the ladies still awaiting O any time now! Catch those eggy's! :hugs:

On a TMI note... I'm on 1dpo, and my cervix was really high all this past week, but today it's definitely reasonably lower and firmer. Is it too soon to test?? (Haha just kidding!!;) )
And negative OPK again today- so I'm happy that my "surge" seems to be over for good! Xx

High on CB dual this morning - like finally.

OPK looking darker.

https://i.imgur.com/5cC3tYQ.jpg

Hope you're all keeping well ladies <3

I really really really want to say that I'm in the TWW and that I'm 1DPO but I'll hold off til CD18 (I'm CD16) to confirm. Ugh, tomorrow and the day after needs to hurry!

Snap - I need to ovulate so I can swap this nasty cough medicine for natural progesterone cream :lol:

Oooo that line is getting nice and dark Lost:) I reckon you will get a positive tomorrow!

Well I thought I'd o'd based on temps but just had this!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/jodytyper/Mobile%20Uploads/1436626607647-1968620353_zpsfxfxcvi0.jpg

Told hubby to get ready! :haha:

jtr - woo hoo! :happydance:
Yeah - typical, won't be able to test much tomorrow (if at all) :shock:

Well I thought I'd o'd based on temps but just had this!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v54/jodytyper/Mobile%20Uploads/1436626607647-1968620353_zpsfxfxcvi0.jpg

Told hubby to get ready! :haha:

me too! Does this look positive or almost to ye? I must have been way out thinking i o'd already!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->