Walgreen's brand OPK - CD10 - help pls.

So! Mystery upon mystery. I had no temp jump today - which is odd with the OPKs plus totally convinced I was having o-pain yesterday. This morning I got this:
https://s13.postimg.org/8fa3zoviv/tmp_3599_IMG_20140805_060817894_HDR_719566615.jpg
image hosting 30 mb

It is actually a flashing smiley indicating high but not yet peak fertility.
It is all a bit confusing but still to get that on cd12 when I didn't get a single positive until cd23 (an almost pos on cd22) last cycle is still pretty great.
Hope I actually O and it isn't one of those weird just my body gearing up to things.

Well hey that's great! Maybe your body geared up a couple days ago and this time it's the real deal. Would explain why there's no temp jump yet. Keep DTD and have fun :)

So! Mystery upon mystery. I had no temp jump today - which is odd with the OPKs plus totally convinced I was having o-pain yesterday. This morning I got this:
https://s13.postimg.org/8fa3zoviv/tmp_3599_IMG_20140805_060817894_HDR_719566615.jpg
image hosting 30 mb

It is actually a flashing smiley indicating high but not yet peak fertility.
It is all a bit confusing but still to get that on cd12 when I didn't get a single positive until cd23 (an almost pos on cd22) last cycle is still pretty great.
Hope I actually O and it isn't one of those weird just my body gearing up to things.

flashing smiley is awesome :happydance: O must be coming!! YAYYY!! It is really awesome that you are O'ing this early.

Based on your temperature I'd say ovulation is getting close, and the tests from a few days ago was just your body trying and failing. This is why charting is so insanely helpful, because opks only detect LH surge.
Also if you were getting ovary pain yesterday, that's a good sign of things to come! I bet your test tomorrow will be darker - that cheapie test is still not positive, but it will be!

Thanks minuet! Unfortunately I was out very late at a concert tonight (I never go out this was a total anomaly) so will get very little sleep and temps in the morning will be unreliable. Oh well the concert was amazing so...worth it?

Thanks minuet! Unfortunately I was out very late at a concert tonight (I never go out this was a total anomaly) so will get very little sleep and temps in the morning will be unreliable. Oh well the concert was amazing so...worth it?

Yes worth it!! Glad you had a good time :) it's not important that every temp is "perfect". It's the overall pattern that counts. FF takes your sleep deprivation into account if you select for it (but you knew that already) :)

OMG so tired. I wish I could have checked a box for EXTRA sleep deprived!

Digi was flashing smiley again but cheapie was even lighter!
Which to trust???

Which to trust???

what's your cervical fluid like today?

Haha knowing you had lots of fun out is priceless though :) if you just keep bd'ing regularly it should all be fine anyway no matter when O happens. I think I'd trust the digis over the cheapies.

Which to trust???

what's your cervical fluid like today?

Okay definitely TMI be warned...

but it is crazy today I have no idea what to put. It is like it is everything at once. I don't think I am a pro at categorizing it yet. It was medium amount. Clear and watery but with small bits of white (sticky? Creamy?) and also one thin long glob of possibly ewcm (clear and very stretchy but so thin).

I'd trust the digi and consider yourself still very fertile. If it were me, I'd count it as EWCM.

So this morning was the same again. CD14. Flashing (high, not peak) digi and light to medium cheapie.
Tried to BD but DH couldn't finish which has only happened twice before in 9 years so that's fun...
Said he would come home early from work tonight so we can try again. FX it isn't an ongoing issue!

:dust:

Maybe set the scene really sexy for him tonight :) Lingerie, candles, go the whole 9 yards. And take your time to DTD, no rush :)

DH and I (for example last night), when we are tired we try to hurry up and do it so we can rest/go to bed. It's so unromantic!! lol. Last night my DH was exhausted from work and almost couldn't finish. Luckily we got the spark going again. I think we are going to take a break tonight, but tomorrow night I am planning to go all out with the lingerie, etc ;)

Thanks starluck. Is it weird that I feel really silly and awkward wearing lingerie at home? Like I am in a Halloween costume or something. I normally bring it with me when we vacation so I associate lingere with being worn only in hotel rooms!

How are you BTW? Thanks for always checking in on my thread. I tried to start a journal but didn't keep up with it - should probably move my daily updates back there.
I see you in the testing threads but got behind and not sure what's going in with everyone at the moment.

Thanks starluck. Is it weird that I feel really silly and awkward wearing lingerie at home? Like I am in a Halloween costume or something. I normally bring it with me when we vacation so I associate lingere with being worn only in hotel rooms!

How are you BTW? Thanks for always checking in on my thread. I tried to start a journal but didn't keep up with it - should probably move my daily updates back there.
I see you in the testing threads but got behind and not sure what's going in with everyone at the moment.

I actually didn't wear lingerie for DH until our honeymoon in June - hahaha! It helps me feel sexy even when I don't feel sexy at all :) And of course DH loves it.

I'm pretty good - a little confused if I O'd or not, but given the fact that I still had globs of EWCM this morning I don't think I O'd yesterday. I have some mild cramping in my uterus today (ovaries are feeling fine). After last night we decided to take a break from BD today and try one more time tomorrow, but when we had that conversation I was convinced yesterday was my last fertile day/O day. This morning I woke up, took my OPK (negative - clearblue says you can test with FMU), checked my CF and BAM there's more EWCM (it was definitely EWCM and not semen). I've had EWCM for 8 days now, not sure how much longer it will last and I want us to do our best with timing. At the same time we are both really tired and could use a one night break from BD.

So... now I think I will take another OPK tonight and check my CF and cervical position and see how tired I am - weigh the pros and cons and check in w. DH about how he feels.

Starluck - I see you got +OPK yesterday - I hope you got your BD in! EWCM for that many days seems nuts to me. Maybe you are super fertile???

Update. CD16 and finally got my solid smiley (peak) after 4 days of flashing (high). CD16 is still pretty amazing compared to CD23 last month. I hope my temps match up.
I still think the Walgreen's cheapie looks lighter today than it did on cd9&10...

Please excuse my dirty looking bathtub - it is not dirty just very old and we rent so nothing we can do.

https://s10.postimg.org/q60q97tah/tmp_23587_IMG_20140809_081928941_1861667248.jpg
image upload no limit

Didn't manage to BD yesterday - had done so the day before. Must do today! Got crazy amazing ewcm yesterday like I have never gotten before (super clear and stretchy and lots of it) today is back to my normal version of ewcm which is like one thick glob of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->