Walgreen's brand OPK - CD10 - help pls.

Starluck - I see you got +OPK yesterday - I hope you got your BD in! EWCM for that many days seems nuts to me. Maybe you are super fertile???

I'd love it if that means I'm super fertile! You sure know how to make me smile LOL. I *think* I O'd late last night or early morning. I posted a question on the ovulation test board with my OPK from this morning - not sure if that's really negative? But my cervix has come down and EWCM seems to be turning towards sticky. It's still soft and open though, so I'm going to try to get DH today ;) He just got home from work and is exhausted, but let's see what some lingerie can do - mwhahahahaha

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/o...l-my-surge-over-help-please.html#post33443289

Update. CD16 and finally got my solid smiley (peak) after 4 days of flashing (high). CD16 is still pretty amazing compared to CD23 last month. I hope my temps match up.
I still think the Walgreen's cheapie looks lighter today than it did on cd9&10...

Please excuse my dirty looking bathtub - it is not dirty just very old and we rent so nothing we can do.

https://s10.postimg.org/q60q97tah/tmp_23587_IMG_20140809_081928941_1861667248.jpg
image upload no limit

Didn't manage to BD yesterday - had done so the day before. Must do today! Got crazy amazing ewcm yesterday like I have never gotten before (super clear and stretchy and lots of it) today is back to my normal version of ewcm which is like one thick glob of it.

CD16 is AWESOME Mint! :happydance: My EWCM was super clear and stretchy the last couple of days too, right before O. I'm sure you'll see that temp rise in the next few days!!!!

By the way, I started taking a "reproduction support formula" yesterday (it's a liquid mixture that includes vitex) and b6 and b12 - I've got my FX that it helps this cycle! If not, I will keep taking it :) Thanks again for sharing that info with me :hugs:

Update:
Take 2! Well so much for that. Apparently vitex wasn't the miracle we all hoped. CD20 now and no O yet.
I was getting really discouraged but then some ladies on here reminded me my body could try to gear up again so I started taking OPKs again - got some negatives and then today got a medium dark strip and another flashing smiley (high) on the digi! Plus my cervix is super high and lots of ewcm.

We didn't BD yesterday as I was starting to give up hope. Will have to make sure we do tonight! Anyone still following please keep fx that I actually O this time. Hopefully in the next few days and hopefully with a longer lp! Thanks.

Here is a link to my FF:

https://FertilityFriend.com/home/50c628

I've got my FX that this is O for you Mint! I'm sprinkling you with baby dust!

:dust:

I read that it can take a few cycles for Vitex to work it's magic, so don't lose hope that it will not help yet! xoxo

"Is Vitex Effective?

Relief is generally noticeable around your third or fourth menstrual cycle after taking Vitex and immediate results are extremely uncommon."

Thanks starluck!
I had read 3 months for vitex to work as well before I started but then I got those positive OPKs and ewcm early on so I got excited prematurely.

Hope it's bringing O for you now Mint! x

As if that means anything anymore lol! I ran out of digi sticks so it was only a cheapie strip.
I see AF got you. Fx next cycle is the one for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->