Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Hi Faerie - I'm here. I wasn't around over the weekend so I'm catching up...How are you feeling?

i'm here not been concentrating on ttc just not going to get caught up in it all if its going to happen it will

Same, I don't even know what CD i'm on. I know this month was a failure though since we only BD twice. Hope that you're all well!!

had a nightmare day at work do we really have to have sex to get pregnant i dont have the energy

Hi, oh Faerie it makes me mad hearing about pregnant people drinking and smoking. It's one thing harming yourself - but what choice does the baby have? A friend of my smoked on both her pregnancies. She kept telling me "oh I feel so bad, if something goes wrong I wont forgive myself" I was just thinking well you obviously don't feel that bad if you're still smoking. Both her girls were fine enough but they are prone to chest infections, coughing etc.
My cat came back by the way - thank God! I had my official scan today. I wasn't too impressed with the dr - he had me in and out before the door barely closed. I'm a slim girl and at first I declined the offer of the diabetes test. Then he made a comment that my ds being born 8lbs 2 at 37 weeks was quite large. Then he scanned me (image quality terrible) and said oh head measures 15 weeks (I'm 14+1). He said that's no problem they're often out a few days. Then he checked again and said no it looks more like 14+3 ( which based on my 26 day cycle I think I really am). Then he said well maybe you should do the gb test as your baby is measuring so big. I was like em not really. Anyway he has me paranoid now and am going for it, even though after gaining 5 lbs my bmi is still only 19.4. Well I guess I shouldn't complain, baby looks normal and that will do for now.
Abster, I think sex is kinda essential for making babies, but maybe you can throw a party down there and see if the swimmers might just show up on their own accord ;)
Faerie, since joining babyandbump I've seen plenty of women getting BFPs from just doing it once a twice in the month, I guess you can only be sure you're out if the number is zero.
I have my hen party this weekend,and my wedding the next, but I have visitors coming from Austria, Germany, Sweden and even California, so I'm nervous with all this Icelandic ash that they may have problems. It's looking hopeful now though.
Ok, I've written yet another essay. Just thought I'd check in anway. Can't wait for testing time to come around for everyone - there's bound to be more BFP's due soon :)
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm so excited for you Annie! Lots happening in your world!

And yes, sex is essential, I haven't had it in over a week!! :( And AF is due in 6 days (ish), I hate being a woman sometimes, why do we get so many problems yet men never seem to suffer as much :(

My baby nephew (number 7, I was an aunty by the time I was 3 lol) has been born, he is gorgeous!! Making me very desperate to have one. Another brothers baby is due in 2 months, hope by then I have gotten somewhere!!

I woke up feeling pretty naff today, couldn't tell if I needed to throw up and use the toilet (tmi!) but I'm not looking into it. My only hope is that on CD 9 and CD 10 I used OV sticks, they were not positive but much darker than CD 8, I was sure the next day I was going to get a pos (which is early for me). I tried the next day but had left it a little later than usual, and it was negative! But I did get OV type pains in my left side, and a little bit of CM... So I am hoping I Oved around the 10th/11th because thats when we BD this month, then again a few days later.

Hope my ladies are well. I hope one of us gets our BFP this month.

Hi ladies...anyone else having trouble w/ this thread? For some reason the last page won't load on my computer so I'm hoping this post even works.

Hope everyone is well. Its been a really stressful week for me with moving to the house but we're in and now I just have to unpack.

Looking forward to TTC again in May. Funny we are getting a new bed today and I seriously had the thought of "maybe this bed will bring us luck" haha its crazy :)

Hello
Is there any requirements to join wannabe watermelons?
Natxx

no there are no requirements it helps to be a bit mental but its not essential welcome.
you never know bonjo a new bed could help hope everyone is ok xx

lol mental sounds like me lmao!
ok, well
Hey my name is Natalie I am 23 and ttc our first child, we have been married almost a year, we are taking pre-natal vitamins, vitamin B, and hubby taking zinc, we are going to buy some maca and try that to. We have been ttc for a year now and are getting a bit fed up!
Natx

I was due AF today and so far nothing... been cramping badly the last few days though, boobs are veiny (this is normal), severe headaches, crying over nothing and getting very stressed, but again, these are all very normal for me! (poor oh)... lol.

I brought two cheap tests from wilkos, but should probably wait for a bit as i went to the toilet like, less than 2 hours ago...

I think I'm about 14 dpo, usually (since tracking on FF) my LP is around 12 days, so this is a good sign aswell I believe? I Ov'd earlier than usual...

I don't want to get my hopes up because a few months I have had 27 day cycle, but the last few have been 26. I've had no spotting at all and usually I'll spot a day or two before.

Good Luck everyone.

Good luck Faerie and lots of :dust: to everyone. AF should arrive for me anytime between Fri and Sunday. Then onto May, I feel much less stressful already with the move being done...now I can just enjoy our new place and hope for the best.

Well it's 28 days now, and no af, but cramping, so it could easily arrive...

My last 6 or so cycles have been no longer than 27 days.

If AF hasnt shown by tomorrow i'm testing in the morn with FMU... i'm going out with old mates tommorow night and really hope i have news to tell them :D if not then at least i can drink it away... lol.

Well still no af, took a test this morning and it was negative :(

But still no af, and boobs are aching. Last night, my left shoulder, armpit and down to the my elbow were aching like muscle cramps but I've never got them in my arms before?? Could it be connected to aching boobs??

It was a tesco own brand one so I'm looking on t'net how reliable they are. I've never been late before, i'm now on CD29. Severe AF cramping two days ago, thought it was definetly over, slight cramping yesterday morning, now nothing?

Other than achey boobs and lack of AF I have no symptoms.

I'm meeting old friends tonight, but I don't wanna drink if my AF doesn't show just incase... what should I do? Or say? Can't say i'm pregnant! But a few of them know I'm trying and will assume :(

I say go out and enjoy the night w/ your friends. Maybe only have a few drinks nothing crazy but in moderation if AF doesn't show up. If still no AF in a day or two test again...you could be a slower riser.

Fx'd cross for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->