Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

I have a query for my wonderful ladies...

Embarrassing and maybe tmi but I /think/ I may have thrush? Never had it before though, due AF sat or sun, diet hasn't changed, could this be an early sign?

sorry i have not been on here for a while but as you know i have nothing to report hope you are all well xx

Hi Faerie, imo I think thrush is a good sign,as I've never had it in my life that I know of, and when I went to the doc that time for the spotting she said it looks like I had it. I don't know how long it had been there, as tbh I don't check too often down there, and the discharge wasn't obvious or smelly (sorry). Later when I looked more closely I could see it. Anyway never had it before so it could have something to do with the pregnancy.
When are you testing?
Hope everyone is well. I went to doc yesterday and she couldn't find any infection. Also she has this old scanner, so I got to see the baby again. It looks so different from 2 weeks ago, am still excited from it.
Anyway good luck to everyone else too :)

I'm due friday/sunday depending on whether it's going to be 27/28 days, I think. No cramps atm and I usually cramp, but no Pregnancy symptoms so hmmm. It doesn't even feel like it's that close, usually I'm dreading it but atm it feels weeks away, lol.

Well with the 'thrush' I haven't got any discharge and or anything, i'm just very umcomfortable down there! I have just finished a 2 week holiday off work and back at work today so can't really go to the doctors so going to buy some canestan or whatever it's called and hope for the best :S

I want a bfp so so so badly. My temps aren't looking too good though :S

Oh I feel very hopefully for you Faerie, are you going to stay strong and not test until your late? I almost feel impatient to test and it's not even me! I have all fingers crossed for you!
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well, af got me, i'm very sad right now. I got home yesterday feeling miserable and cried, OH didn't know what to do with me so I just went to sleep.

Woke up at 3am and the witch had come.

I give up :(

Crap :growlmad: - I was hoping this would be it for you. Please don't give up though as I just on first Tri saw a newly pregnant lady post who had been trying 6 years. Well not like it should take 6 years either but maybe take a little break rather than give up. I hope you feel better soon. Sorry again.

I was out of town for the long weekend but the :witch: got me on Saturday. She showed up a day later than usual...was pretty bummed but ready to take a break for awhile.

faerie - :hugs: to you.

oh no well the good thing about being on a break is going out the hangover is not so good!!

That was one good thing about AF showing up over the weekend...since I was at my in-laws I didn't have to try and hide anything and I was able to drink and have a good time.

AF is over, so on to a new month! I'm not convinced though.

OH told his mum we're trying (we were at a family party and someone asked when he's gonna have another and he said he couldnt lie, bless him).

His little sister is having a girl and my mate is having a boy, my nephew is due in about 11 days, oh cousins (yes two of them) are due in the next 3 months and another nephew of mine is due in june... everything is baby baby baby but i think i'm acting quite calm about it. OH said that, maybe fate (or whatever it is) is waiting for all our family and friends to get babies out of the way, so that when we get pregnant everyone can focus on me... lol

How is everyone??

Faerie - I think your OH might be on to something...once you get your BFP everyone else will be old news and then people can focus on you! I like it.

I haven't thought to much about TTC because I really haven't had time...I did break down and bought some softcups which I'll try, but other than that I'm not doing much...no temps, no tests, not tracking my days so we'll see. I'm okay w/ hopefully having a baby next spring...

hello ladies i was wondering if i can join, i am hayleigh 22 and been ttc for 26 months this will be baby no 2

Heeeeey ladies, everyone is very quiet, where are you all? Hope all is going well. I think I'll be ovulating in less than a week :D Still not positive about this month, i'm just not feeling it. Got quite drunk last night ... I have been very bad with drinking since AF came on. :( Have to get back into a pattern really.

well witch just arrived so im back to ttc when its over hope everyone is well oh and hi hayleigh welcome to our little group

Hi ladies. I was out for the weekend. Hope everyone is doing well. Faerie, I had a few cocktails over the weekend myself it was nice not worrying about it.

Abster - good luck this month and lots of :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->