Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

hello well this month i am not trying at all i have dp's birthday party to organise and i have started on my wedding plans (not getting married till next year)

how are you all?

I'm trying not to think about trying this month... but still trying, if that makes sense. I have completely failed in temping, so forgetting it this month. Still doing OPKS, should be OV'ing soon. I just want this so badly, but I know it's just not going to happen yet, I don't feel it.

Hope all my wonderful ladies are alright xx

this is our 26th month :( i don't want to give up i really dont but dp has opted to have more tests done to see if there is any changes... i want it so much that i am thinking about adopting i really want to be a mummy again....

i wish you all the luck in the world x x

That is a long time hunny, I really hope it happens soon. xx

Hi there everyone. Hello mumandad - welcome!
Just thought I'd quicly pop my head in and say hi. Hope you girls are all well, and also well on the way to some BFPs!
Faerie hope this is your month even if you're not feeling too positive. Abster - guess you're back in the game and going for a Jan baby best of luck. Bonjo, glad you had a good weekend, and lots of :dust: to you too :)
I just have 2.5 weeks to go till my wedding. I've gained 4lbs though and dunno if I'll fit in my dress. I have a scan next Wed, and am getting v. nervous again about it. Oh and one of our cats seems to have gone missing - he's so accident prone - I'm worried that he's gotten himself into trouble. Hope he comes back tomorrow!
Well just wanted to say a quick hi -can't wait to see some BFPs here this month - as the trend says there has to be at least one a month ;)

Hi Annie - ooo very exciting that your wedding is coming up. Hope its wonderful!! Also, hope your cat comes back!!

Not much to report. We move into our house next weekend so that's definitely kept my mind off TTC. Who knows, maybe the new house will bring us luck :haha:

TTC is kinda off this month now, I have thrush (i think, cant get a docs appointment they are fully booked!!) but when we BD t'other night it was soooo painful afterwards, I thought it had gone but obviously not. Going to get some OTC medication later.

Ok girls, you guys are the only ones I can tell this too and I need someone to tell me I'm crazy and to stop obsessing

My SIL got engaged last night and while I am very very excited for her...I can't help thinking "OMG what if she gets pregnant before me!" that is so petty and childish, I know, but I just can't help it. They haven't even set a wedding date so I'm being totally crazy, but still it could happen. There's no way I could tell my DH this cuz he just wouldn't get it and none of my other friends even know we are TTC but I had to vent about it to someone!

hay i had the same thing kinda but with my sister who i dont get on with at all..

i wanna be a member toooo!!!!!

Name:kat
TTC Baby No: 2
Cycle No: 5
BFP Date:.....Unsure!

ps: bon! id feel exactly the same! all my mates at toddlers who started ttc AFTER me, are pregnant! GRRRR!

Thanks girls...I feel a little less crazy now. I just hate having no control over when/if it happens.

Welcome Candy

thankyou Bon! i love your group name, its ace haha! =D xxxxxxxxxx now chin up woman, you're not crazy! you're just baby mad ;-)

welcome candy..

ladies, does it annoy you as much as it annoys me when people say stop thinking about and relax then it will happen

or

go on holiday

they obviously haven't wanted a baby as much as we all have, i just want to shout at them all

YES and honestly thats why I haven't told anyone that we are even considering having a baby soon. Hopefully the recent engagement announcement of my SIL will deter the family from focusing on baby plans.

its only my mum and a few ppl at work but my mum just bullys me because she thinks i am different as she and my aunties and my sister fell pregnant the minute they said yeh i want another..

my ohs dad wants another grandchild and keeps saying to oh you need to buy a sensible car for my future grandchildren, and he has no idea we are ttc..

my nana keeps saying relax, its taking so long because you are going to have a muliple birth

it annoys me because they dont know what we are going through....

welcome candy. bonjo take a deep breath it will happen stop stressing - it wont helpmyou will be fine x

Thank you abster...today's just been one of those crazy days...hopefully I'll be fine tomorrow. Sometimes I just need a good smack across the face...:dohh:

My sister text me to say her 16 year old mate is pregnant and smoking and drinking. *smacks head*

Bonjo, hang in there. We'll all get our bfps. I know I won't be this month, lol, but we will get them!!

Hope you're all well ladies. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->