Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

welcome how are you we are a little group but fab support someone always checks in each day

I am fine thanx...I am cd 12 and this is my 2nd mnth to TTC after my TR in march..Those big groups are so hard to keep up with ...lol

well we all catch up at some point in the day we are a happy little group i got my bfp this morning but as i started this group there is no way im leaving untill we all do the girls on here are just fab

I was reading that ...Congrats!!!! How long have you been trying?

well 6 months but we took april as a break so i suppose 5 really

The front page says you are on cycle 4...Is that correct?

Oh thats good ...It didnt take long at all, but I bet it felt like forever

i need to update the front page i will do it can people send new cycle numbers

Lol...Well my name is Jessica and I am 30yrs old, I have 4 lovely children and I am currently living in Mexico

I have been trying to find friend and I have a few but it does seem very frustrating

Welcome Jessica!

I am on CD12 as well but I'm still trying for #1 :) Where in Tx are you from? I'm originally from Okla but went to school in Tx for a bit.

Abster - I'm on cycle 7 now and we can now say "3 BFPS" for our group.

I lived in Hillsboro wich is bout 1hour and half from dallas ... I have recently remarried and dh doesnt have any kids of his own

I love the new tickers for you abster...is that a watermelon at the end? thats perfect!

yep i know how funny when we all move we will need a new group with a watermelon theme x

Oh Joanna I am so happy for you!!!

Welcome new ladies.

I am on CD 13 today, so Ov should be happening around today or tomorrow, but I'm not temping and OPKS this month, just going with the flow of things. I really do think I'm gonna have to wait until september/october for my BFP though. The majority of my horoscopes state this, my best friend is convinced and she is currently practising tarot reading. I'm very into things like that ... I don't believe everything and I don't work my life around what I read, but so many things are telling me september conceive and october find out. There is also that 'myth'? that if you ovulate on a full moon you're chances of conceiving are greater, and according to FF if my cycle stays the same (which is always is except last month) then I will be ovulating on the full moon in september...

Well I hope my ladies are doing well. Gonna BD lots this week. Starting next month I'm detoxing again (cant this month, too many birthdays and if I don't drink people will say things... lol). So starting 1st June, no more alcohol or bads things in my system, and I'm going to eat loads of Fertility food. OH won't give up smoking but I cut down his drinking (since I'm the one with money :D ) and make him proper meals... I want this baby more than anything and I am willing to sacrifice all of my hobbies and habbits, because at the end of the day i've got the rest of my life to eat chocolate and drink alcohol... right now it's baby time!

Sorry about the essay... haha. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"