Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

thanks jemma keep us updated and i will pop in everyday made my first appointment with the midwife for the 1st june so i hope everything will be ok

Not a bad day so far. I will officially be in the 2ww tomorrow. Hoping it goes by fast. I'm going out of town for a girls weekend this weekend and then in two weeks my DH and I will be on vacation so lots of things going on to keep my mind off the wait.

well i tested this morning and got my bfp soooooo happy

Congratulations Abster! Wow so thrilled for you - that's fab news! Hope your pregnancy is healthy and happy, without so much morning sickness! Wow another BFP. who's next?!

Annie how is your pregnancy going??

I hope we get a BFP for June :D I'm convinced it won't be me, I honestly believe september is my morning, hehe.

How is everyone today? My little princess is off school with a poorly tummy and OH threw up this month, I swear they get more PG symptoms than I do :( lol

Goodmorning ladies had a bit of an embarrassing question... I am cd14 no sign of O, i have been dry for 2 days now, what could that mean? Last mnth cd12-14 were ewcm

No just checking cm and cp...plan on doing opks next mnth

Annie how is your pregnancy going??

I hope we get a BFP for June :D I'm convinced it won't be me, I honestly believe september is my morning, hehe.

How is everyone today? My little princess is off school with a poorly tummy and OH threw up this month, I swear they get more PG symptoms than I do :( lol

Hi Faerie, how is your little girl and hubby doing? Hope they're all better. I'm doing well thanks for asking. Was very busy lately because of my wedding, and we had many visitors over from abroad. It was a fab day though. Here's a pic of my and my hubby pretending to cut the cake!
I have another check up this Tue and hopefully I'll get a scan. I'll be 18 weeks then. I'm about the same size now as I was at around 24 weeks with my DS. My morning sickness finally went when I got off work at 14 weeks. I then proceeded to eat for about 3 people -even my mother was making comments saying she never saw me eat so much. Then last Monday when I returned to work I got some m/s again ( at almost 17 weeks!!) but now it just last until about 10-11 am.
Anyway that's that.
Who's next to test? I'm so happy we got another BFP. Soon this thread will be obsolete :) Best of luck everyone :dust: :dust: :dust:

Attachments

• Thomas and I cake.jpg
    Thomas and I cake.jpg
    203.3 KB · Views: 3
hi ladies,, how is everyone ??

i need help :) i did an opk thurs and there was no line yesterday there was a faint line today there was a darker line but not as dark as the control line does this mean ov is getting closer ???? it's the first time i've used them :blush:

i love the name of this group :) just wanted to stop by and say that and sending you all lots of :dust: either for your :bfp:'s or sticky beans :)

lisa loo - i use cb digi ov test to avoid this guessing game, but judging by what you have said it does appear that ov is getting closer. i would try to take another at the end of the day. some people ov in the am, so the surge could come at night.

thanks never i will do that ,,, good luck on your journey :)

welcome to our little group never how are you is this your first you are ttc

hi abster! yes, this is my first. DH has a 2 & 4 year old. his daughter is filling the void in the mean time..an awesome little girl she is! but i want one of our own :) i'm good abster. on CD1 just counting down the days until i get to see DH and try for my :bfp:!

DH and my step daughter a few years ago :)

https://i40.tinypic.com/a302uw.jpg

hi abster! yes, this is my first. DH has a 2 & 4 year old. his daughter is filling the void in the mean time..an awesome little girl she is! but i want one of our own :) i'm good abster. on CD1 just counting down the days until i get to see DH and try for my :bfp:!

DH and my step daughter a few years ago :)

https://i40.tinypic.com/a302uw.jpg

She is adorable!!!

thanks abster! i know she knows it, haha. how is your pregnancy going? oh boy, i can't wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->