Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

well its early days im fine apart from being so tired. i had to tell my boss on friday because of the job i do, she was happy but i think she could have done without the paperwork, it kind of made it feel real.

i bet you are super excited! i can't wait until i get to tell my command, hehe. i don't think they will be happy, but they can't really go around telling me when they are ready to start a family. :hugs:

i have a friend who was stationed in germany he is in afghanistan at the moment but he comes home soon

oh really? i'm actually in one of the only units in germany that does not deploy. i'm sure you look forward to your friends safe return! i have a lot of friends over there right now, have a lot of respect for them.

yeh i have a couple out there but they all get home soon cant wait is your oh in the army and are you from the uk will you get sent back if you get your bfp

hey abster - yes my DH is in the army too, which is why we're never together. i'm stationed in germany adn he is in the states training for a 12 month deployment to kosovo. june's our only shot this year that we know of. did you do anything special your cycle or did you go all natural? i'm from the states. they will give me the option to chapter out if i do get pregnant, considering we're dual military, but not sure what i will do just yet.

i used soy dont know if it helped but i was trying for 5 months before

i've researched tons on soy and have heard good things. did you have regular cycles and already o or irregular cycles?

i had regular cycles but wanted to give my eggs a helping hand i took it for two cycles but we were on a break from ttc the first as we didnt want a december baby

give it a go this cycle if you can get it then you will know if its ok for you before you get to see oh

morning girls just catching up with you ,,, it must be hard for you never been away from your man for so long !!!!

how are you feeling today abster ?? :)

lisaloo - it's pretty difficult, but it's something that has to be..so i try not to think about it too much. :shrug: did you get your positive OPK??

yes i did i think yesterday i have done one today and there was no line so it must have been yesterday :)

feel rather sisk but not bad thanks how is everyone else doing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"