Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

i'm ready to try the soy abster! tomorrow is day 3, so figure i will take it at night before i go to bed tomorrow. i'm anxious to see the effects. :) hope you start to feeling better :hugs:

well i am out again this month :( and officially been beated by the witch i give up this would of been the 27th month i cant go on like this any more

i'm so sorry mumanddad :hugs: i have not been trying that long, but i know in the small amount of time we have, it's been pretty hard..and i can't imagine how strong you have to be. just wanted to tell you to hang in there and give you loads and loads of :dust: and :hugs: i admire you.

never i always took it before bed apparently it can cause mood swings but you avoid them if you take it before sleep good luck for june
mumanddad im so sorry its taking so long have you had any breaks or just tried not trying for a bit

i have mood swings anyways, that's one of my great attributes that DH loves so much (sarcasm, lol..) maybe it will have the opposite effect and take them away for me. hehe. the only tablets i could find are 40mg, so i would either have to wake 80mg a day or 120mg. not sure which to do :shrug:

we spend a year of it not really ttc if it happened it happened but it was always there at the back of my mind... and you can never forget about wanting a baby so much which is what everyone keeps telling me todo

i have finally given up i am breaking point now

never i would take 120mg see how it goes
mumanddad dont loose hope yet maybe you could try and have a holiday get away for a bit

oh mumanddad we have been at for over 2 years as well and still nothing so i understand how you feel !!

have you been to the doctors hun?

oo been reading back a few pages what is soy?

yes it's supposed to improve the quality of eggs and in most cases bring on ovulation or improve ovulation.

ooooo were can i find this when i seach for it i get soya milk lol.... i might give it ago ....

holland and barrett have it its for menopausal women, ignore the dosage i took 7 of the tablets from there on days 3 - 7, dont take any longer than 5 days and start no later than day 3, its half the strength of clomid so to get a 50mg clomid effect you need to take 100mg of soy isoflavones.

thanks for that i will go buy some and see how we go with that i have just been talking to dp and said he really has to help with this so he is now giving in and is going to start taking vitamins, we are also going to look in to what adoption entails just in case it never happens again for us

wellman do a vitamin for men ttc

yeh i seen that and there is something called fertileman so will see what one is recommened more...

i just read the stupidest thing....

if you want a baby boy 2 days before ovulation have sex atleast once a day and then the day you ovulate get you partner to drink red bull or have a large coffee to get the sperm to swim fast and give them more energy

please tell me that is no true...

not the redbull thing but male and female sperm swim at different speeds male sperm swim faster but die qicker so to have a boy you have sex at ov female sperm swim slower but live longer so to have a girl a few days before ov

Hello everyone. Went away for the weekend and missed quite a bit on this thread so I've been trying to catch up.

Welcome nevertogether - I applaud you and your DH for being in the service. I have lots of friends and family in the service and have the utmost respect for all military personnel. Lots of :dust: to you for June!

:hugs: mumanddad I just heard a story over the weekend about my SIL's friend who had been trying for 4 years, they tried fertility meds, she then found out she has endo and finally they just said..."ok we're done w/ all this" they took a break, went on vacation came back and she just found out she six weeks along so it will happen...hang in there.

Abster - hope you are feeling well.

Lisaloo - yaay for + Opks!

Annie - love you wedding pic, thanks for posting. You look very very happy :)

Happy Monday everyone have a great week!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->