Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

i heard sperm are better when its every other day - i still have nothing to report this is the latest i have ever been, i still expect af though i just dont feel its my month

well my oh said to wait till wednesday but i think if there is a remote chance i am, then i should know before then. what do you think

Are you ever late?? If it were me i'd test, i've never been late, always on time (apart from being 4 days early the first month we ttc!! how about that for a kick in the face!). Do you have symptons?

i was late in december but was under a lot of stress at the time apart from that always on time.
symptoms

cry at anything
tired- nearly fell asleep at work today
back ache
feel sick
lots of cm
headaches
sore boobs

but i still have af pain and i just dont feel pregnant

Eeek.

I really hope you get a bfp. I've heard a lot of woman getting AF pains when pregnant.

Hi there, I think as long as the guy doesn't have a low sperm count then every day is fine. I think there are a bit less sperm if he does it daily, but still more overall if you know what I mean. In our case, he couldn't handle anymore. Also I was starting to get sore and dry after the 2 times on Sat, but that's just me,I guess with practice we could've increased it a bit more.
I'm doing ok, have some nausea on/off and today I got some hot flashes and felt dizzy. My boobs are a small bit bigger. My boobs did not change until after AF due date. About time too as they're tiny and need all the help they can get ;)
How are you doing? We have to get some more :bfp: s from this thread hurry up ;)

I keep praying i could be one of the "i had my period so i didnt know i was pregnant but i was really" stories but know it'll never happen like that, haha. I also keep hoping my AF will be short ... but I doubt it too. Although today I was sure it had become lighter, only the 3rd day... meh. I'm usually on for about 6/7 days. :(

My closest friend said that February would be my month, she just knew it, maybe she means conceiving? I usually trust her instincts, she knows me very well.

Faerieprozac, I had the exact same thought with the whole "i had my period so i didnt know i was pregnant but i was really"...:dohh:

abstersmum, I'm still getting good vibes for you. Let us know soon

Same to you. :dust:

the next few days are going to drag, for everyone I think.

I'm having a party next week (fancy dress, myth and magic) and I'm O'ving around the night of the party (I think, but i'll be using opks this month so will know when i'm o'ving). I've told him I need to steal him during the party, he's dressing up as the grim reaper... haha. I'm going to dress up as Aphrodite :D :D

https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Signatures/Wannabewatermelons.jpg

here is our signature had it made for us hope you like it xx

https://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab107/Sigs-By-Redgate/Signatures/Wannabewatermelons.jpg
Add on the end with no spaces

if you want to add here is the link

I'll add that on sat, bit busy today. Gotta have a bath, go to town for OH Valentines present, then go to OH's dads for the night.

Any sign of AF yet, abstersmum??

I love it! Nicely done

Faerieprozac, your party sounds fun and if you conceive during that time it'd make a great story! LOL

Hi, I like the siggy, I'll see if I can fit it on as I think there's a limit isn't there to how many you can have... Thanks!
Enjoy your night on the town faerieprozac :)

glad you like it. af arrived today in soooo much pain going to have a hot bath later

So sorry abstersmum! Next month though :bfp: all around!!

Annie - how are you feeling? How are your nerves? Have you told anyone or are you waiting? sorry lots of questions :)

Hope you all have a good day

Bonjo

glad you like it. af arrived today in soooo much pain going to have a hot bath later

Oh I'm so sorry abstersmum. Hope the pain stops soon, and you'll feel better. How many cycles have you been trying. Here's hoping that you'll get lucky this one.

Bonjo808, thanks! I feel fine actually - just feeling tired mainly and maybe the odd bit of mild nausea. I tend to worry a lot, so I'm waiting till next Tuesday to try my 2nd clearblue digital to make sure I now have 3+ weeks. We haven't told anyone. I'm getting married 1st May, and hoping to have had my first scan by then ( although not making appointment until after clearblue test!). If I tell my family they will post all over facebook,and I don't wanna tell work until after the wedding. I've already started gaining weight though, and I'm a very slim build so everything shows!
Anyway, enough about that, how are you doing Bonjo, whereabout are you in your cycle?

only been trying 2 months so its not so bad pleased your doing well x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->