Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Hi ladies.

just wanted to stop in and say :hi:. Its been really busy so I haven't been on here much and nothing to report from my end. Hope all is well w/ everyone.

never - sounds promising. good luck hun.

:dust: to all

hi bonjo pleased your doing well i have my first scan on saturday so fingers crossed all is ok

abster - not sure if this is a symptom, but i just stood up to go to the bathroom and i had CM running down my leg!

only symptoms here is gassy, which is an annoying symptom. Every once in awhile i have this strange cramping for the last couple days. But it comes and goes. It doesn't feel like AF though.

fingers crossed never i cant wait for the 13th
when will you test avery or are you going to see if you are late

i been testing since 10dpo... but still no BFP :(

This is my first cycle with progestrone supplements, so it has me nervous.

I have PCOS so i take follistim to even have a cycle, then the progestrone supplements is to support the lining so hopefully i have less of a chance of miscarring.

How is everyone today?

i thought about testing wed, in fact was dead set on it. actually might still. but today i was bored so i put in three higher temps for the next three days (12,13,14) to see what FF does and it moves my O date to CD20. it actually gives me a higher probability of being pregnant that way, than now. so now i'm super anxious!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->