Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

well i havent tested to day because i have been so busy at work and then at 13:36 my beautiful nephew was born, so i have been up the hospital with my sister trying to help her (she is struggling to come round from c section bless her)

hope your all having a good weekend xxx

Hello ladies just checking in on everyone will be Mia alot this mnth , hope everything one is doing alright

another bfn :( where is af then i want to start ttc again

oh hun im so sorry maybe you should see your doctor xx

Oh dear mumanddad! Don't know what to say.

I'm Oving in the next few days, got a nearly positive tonight. I'm quite gutted though, because I have ANOTHER yeast infection :( And I've had slippery/ewcm yesterday and today and today there was red strieks of blood in it, quite a bit, usually I don't spot around OV, so I'm a little worried because it's different for me, but I know it can be common with woman to have an OV bleed... But we won't be bding till at least wednesday, so I'll probably mis OV this month :(

yeh i will go to the doctors in a couple of days if af doesn't arrive.

been feeling really sick tonight and sorry tmi cant stop going to the toilet for a number 2 lol which is very unusual so not sure if i have eaten something that hasn't agreed with me or these are signs

well got some bad news af arrived to day ... well as i thought any way but i can hardly move loosing so much blood sorry (tmi) and the clots are so big i was worried so called my doctor, i have to go and have some tests because he thinks it could have been an early mc :(

so i dont know where i stand now am i on day one untill the doctors say different?

oh hun im so sorry hope you feel better soon and your doctor has some answers xx

mumanddad, i'm so sorry...

abster - did you have anything you noticed in your 2WW before your :bfp:?

Mumanddad, so sorry!!

Never - how you feeling? any symptoms?

ladies is the right soy product https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1448&prodid=1368

faerie - no big symptoms just yet. hot flashes, abundant CM, backache, twinges here and there..but that is about it. nothing that gets my hopes up that high just yet

i would do with these https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1&prodid=320 but if you go in they have their own brand

how are we all i had a mw appointment today had to have bloods done im needle phobic and ended up having to go to the hospital path lab so not good my arms still hurt but at least its over with

abster - glad you got through it! :hugs: i know a lot of people that hate needles. i actually like them, and it works, because DH is a medic and i better be used to them. haha. hope everything comes back OK :thumbup:

still no noticable symptoms for me just yet. keeping an eye on my chart. i've been falling asleep a lot. i fell asleep at 5:00pm last night woke up at 7, fell asleep at 11, woke up at 3. fell asleep at 3:30 and woke up at 5. then i got home today at 1 and slept from 1pm - 5pm. not sure if my sleeping pattern is off because of my leave and holiday :shrug:

well, i don't get paid until the 13th. AF should be due the 14th or the 15th so not sure if i should test the 13th or just wait it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->