Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Wasn't good news bfn this morning so I will take a test everyday till af shows her face

Maybe the IC wasn't good enough :D Keep trying hun. Have you any symptoms?

no symptoms really i am having dull like period pains and extremely tired but i am putting that down to not sleeping in the heat..

she will show her face i know she will :(

Have you not tested yet?? AF cramps come with some pregnancies apparently.

best of luck! :dust: :dust: let's get us another :bfp: girls! me, anxious, bonjo, and faerie will be right behind!!

Wont have a chance this cycle due to I will be in Tx for a mnth and Dh is staying in Mexico but Fxd August is my mnth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goodluck mum, I hope this is your mnth

awww, well at least you will get a month break and time to relax! i was born in TX :)

still have my FX'ed for you mumanddad!

still nothing bet af arrives friday but i have offered to work a massive function (due to no staff) :( we will see though.

just got in from the gym and found it so much harder tonight ...

i am to scared to see a bfn again so i am going to test Saturday now.

thing is i am now getting aches in my boobies but there not sore when they are touched, but also had some weird pains in my belly.... why cant all pregnancy's be the same

well im 28 today and feeling loads better although no drink for me

awwww happy birthday hun x x xx x x

well been feeling amazing today considering i am waiting for af :D how are you all?

saturday if af doesn't show but my gran wants me to wait till i am a month on.. the only problem is i have heard a lady that is coming to the function tomorrow has mumps and i am not immune to mmr, i have had the injection 4 times and it has never worked so i dont really want to be in the same room as her let alone the same building.

We shall see though, i am having a few more belly pains but my boobies are feeling a little achy and heavy so there are good signs and bad..

hope you have been spoilt today x

Yes Happy late birthday :D

How are you never? How was seeing your DH?

mumanddad I am so excited for you to test, i'll be away at the weekend so I hope there is good news when I return!! :D

I am coming into a fertile time now, going to pounce on OH in a minute. We had planned to BD last night, but I got a really awful cold suddenly, feeling a little better now. Will be away saturday night/monday morning so we're going to fit some in tonight and sunday night, I think I will be oving around monday/tuesday.

faerie - it's been great! last day with him is tomorrow so i'm very sad. i hate the goodbye. it never gets easier :( let's just hope i have a piece of him growing inside of me right now! trying not to get my hopes up too much though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->