Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

try not to stress about it hope you have some good news soon

good luck never.. do you think if i start doing my temps now it will matter its just i have had such a mad weekend i have only just got things sorted

well, if you have a 35 day cycle, like your ticker says, you should be perfectly fine starting to chart tomorrow on CD9.

yay!!! i will go place it on the bed side table so i dont forget in the morning

yes, just remember to take it at the same time every day before you get up. that is the most important rule. if you need any help, let me know.

oo but on a week day i am away at 6 on the weekend its around 8 :S

i set an alarm on the weekend and wake up temp and go back to sleep. i suggest you do the same thing too or it really can mess up your purpose of charting

ok i am rather confused, i shouldn't read things on here lol

what is best some women to the temps orally some vaginal some anal which one is best and how the hell can anal help lol

oral is the most common. if your temps seem erratic normal, people usually switch to vaginal to make them more steady (which makes them actually better), but haven't heard anal.

abstersmum - that's a great scan

mumanddad- i never heard of anal either. I use to do it orally when i temped.

AFM - still no AF or BFP and im cycle 15dpo. RE is having me come in for a beta tomorrow. I guess i will find out for sure if im pregnant or not.

:witch: for me :cry: i'm okay with it though, i accepted it yesterday when i realized my temp is dropping. count down to see DH again in november now. sigh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->