Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Thanks ladies. I'm still being very cautious since its still really early. In fact I don't even want to add a ticker just yet. :haha:

This was cycle 9 for me.

wow congratulations hun!!!!! so happy for you..

thank you.

Abster you can post it on the front page I just don't want to add a ticker to my signature just yet.

hey congrats

i've been avoiding the boards for a bit cause i'm trying to take it easy this month, i'm still pretty depressed about the ttc stuff, i don't think it's gonna happen and at the end of august there'll be two babies in my life on a day to day basis and i know my depression about it may get worse

but seriously, congrats hunni xxxx

faerie - i'm with you hun. definitely relaxing after DH's visit and no :bfp: :cry: if we can pull some strings with our army units we could get a shot next cycle though. i'm really hoping so because waiting until november to try again is so horrible. sorry to hear you are down. we are all here for you. :hugs:

almost been a whole month since i've seen DH!

hay ladies how have you been today...

I have had such a shit day well since i got home...

the lady across the road has been broken in to....

I have to find some where to live because our land lord is selling up :(

so i have to give up ttc there is no point in trying if we have no where to live..

not only that a few ladies have told me i haven't ovulated this month as well

So i give up,

mumanddad dont give up i hope you have sorted out a new place to live and are feeling better xx

how are you all doing today i hope you had a good weekend xx

i am viewing two poss three houses tonight and one of them i have fallen in love with... rather pricey but who cares, it is the house i want to bring my babies up in....

Well i ov'd late this month have a look at my chart i am so so so confused because when the chart say's i ov'd the sticks said negative :S

if the sticks were to be believed i have never ovd but i must have at some point!

well they didnt work for me ever so i gave up on them

how is everyone doing fingers crossed for more good news xxxx

Hi everyone, just wanted to stop in and see how everyone is doing.

I've got my first doctors appointment next week and then it may actually seem official.

Hope you all can join me in First Tri soon :thumbup:

hay ladies how are you?

we will be along side you bonjo asap :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79