Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

I had a little bit of spotting just, I'm due in three days :( not looking good. sad and upset now. want to curl into a ball. it'ss been a year and next week two babies are due that i will be seeing most days :(

Mum - how late are you? Those sound like very similiar symptoms that I had! I tested at six days late and it didn't even take the test a full minute to come up postive.

faerie - have you thought about starting some fertility tests? Usually if its been a year doctors are willing to start doing some test. Don't give up. I know its cliche but they do say that the moment you stop worrying about it or not caring so much is when it will happen. easier said than done, I know.

i am not late i ovulated late this month i am 7dpo and been advised to wait till day 10, i have been told my chart looks hopeful so fx

faerie dont give up hun could it be implantation bleeding?

It was af, two days early, I'm devastated. Calling the doctors today. :(

i am so sorry she showed her face, good luck with the doctors x x

i am not going to test today i had a lot of cm creamy white but with a few streaks of blood in only a few but it has put me off testing for now, my temps still seem ok i think?

how are you all, this has been one hectic weekend x

i know abster. i can't wait! i know it's going to go by too fast though. i can't wait until he's home for good!

:cry::cry::cry: AF arrived this morning, no cramps at all either (which i normally have when she arrives)

i really want to give up, but matt finally pics up his results thursday, so once we have them i am going back down to the doctors :(

Sorry to hear that mum.... Asf Af is due friday , I have Fxd she dnt show

waiting as usual abster! :blush: one week and five days and DH and i have a very very small window to try, but if it's meant to be..it will happen! just hoping it's meant to be! can't bear to think having to wait until november if we don't get it. sigh, but what can i do? :shrug:

Af showed Friday so now I decided if it happens it happens....Fxd for you to Never

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->