Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

well i have only just ovulated looking at my chart, so i really dont know what is happening....

i think i shouldn't do my temps i haven't been this confused in years lol...

i am going to give it till wednesday i think and test if af hasn't showed her face, but i have no symptoms nothing at all

looking good then will keep my fingers crossed my only real symptom was thrush

i had that last week, i always had it when pg with logan so fingers crossed

i have one achy boobie today but why only one lol.. i am liking this symptoms i am getting though

take a test pleaseeeee i cant cope with not knowing xx

i would but i dont want to see a big fat no!

i am soooo broody though, my friend went in to labor this evening, and i was with her and i want all that the pain and then the little happy face at the end of it :D

Hello ladies hope everyone is doing well.. I am 2dpo and just waiting

Hey ladies. I'm feeling a little positive but getting my hopes up. Due between friday and sunday, today when I wiped there was stringy but clear cm, quite white in places, this is unsuaul for me. my boobs have also been veiny since friday. it may all just be af symptoms though.

im sooooo excited it would be fab to have 2 bfp keep me updated xx

So far so good....nausea started up last week but I haven't been sick yet. First doctor appt is tomorrow so I think I'll feel more at ease after that.

How r u doing.

So pleased all is going well, I saw mw today and heard the bean all is going perfect she said. Mw also said it's a good size, I have my next scan soon can't believe how quick it's going x

That's great to hear. I know I can't believe you are 17 weeks already!!!

any news mumanddad faerie

how did the doctors visit go bonjo

The doctors visit went very well! She did an ultrasound and we got to see the heartbeating...other than that it just looks like a thumb print right now :thumbup:. It just made it all very real. I'm much more at east now but still want to be cautious. My due date is March 30th.

I tested yesterday, BFN, but not due until sunday the latest, hmm. But I used a superdrug one and they are mega sensitive, so i feel like I'm out.

i haven't tested yet i am sooooo scared, and normally when i test af shows a day later and i dont want her to as i am at a wedding saturday and dont want to feel uncomfortable.

but then i have some cramps today and pressure low down, but still got sore boobies, sore back, head aches, increased appetite(eating anything in front of me) and i am exhausted

i dont know what to think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"