Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Heeeey wonderful ladies sorry I've not been posting i've been very miserable and i hate being negative lol.

much happier today, it's cd11 and time for baby making <3

it's been a year now, so we've got doctors appointments and blood tests sorted out. i will have my baby, i'm determined.

how are you all?

Glad to hear you are better faerie, Goodluck with all your appts....I have decided to just let things happen

Hi - i'm new to BNB and love your group name - can I join please?
My name is Claire and I have two children and we are TTC#3. I have a 35 day cycle and I'm just about to ovulate so hopefully won't have to wait too long to get my BFP!!

Hope you all get your BFP soon!!

Claire x

Welcome to our little group I got my bfp but I keep poping by to see how everyone is hope you get your bfp soon x x

Thanks

I'm ovulating at the moment so hopefully will get my BFP when i start testing in the next two weeks!!

Hope you are all well and everyone gets their BFPs soon!

Claire x

How is everyone doing today?

Afm.... Ewcm started yesterday still some there today cervix is Hso i am only on Cd11 is that possible?

could be i would bed just incase you never know this could be your month fingers crossed. im doing well have my 20 week scan tomorrow so i hope all goes well

Hi all, just wanted to stop and say "hi" and see how everyone was doing.

Good luck w/ the scan Abster. Keep us posted.

We are taking the plunge and telling the family this weekend which should be interesting since my due date is 11 days before my SIL wedding!?!

did not have a good time as the woman was horrible and only saw the baby for 2 minutes but i get another one at 36 weeks so have asked for a diiferent person to do it, anyway we are having a little girl and she is healthy so thats all that matters.

enough about me how is everyone

hope your all ok, congratulations, finally a little girl, everyone i know is having or has had boys!

well i think i am gonna have to give up this month, i feel sooo poorly keep getting dizzy spells light headedness and sickie feelings so i am off to the doctors tomorrow :(

hey ladies. af is due between tuesday and thursday, not feeling confident, don't think i'll get my turn anytime soon. i'm starting to accept it may never happen - pessimistic i know, but i can't see myself pregnant, ever, all i see is heartache. OH has smoked for far too long, and i believe there may be a small history of infertility in my maternal side (i'm very into genealogy, i don't know if infertility can be hereditry, but i know a few of my ancestors siblings could not have children) so i feel this may be my part of the family tree, i just have to accept this. i know this sounds awfully negative, but we have done everything right for the past 12 months, i know it can take couples this long to conceieve and each month there is only 20% chance of it working, but i can't see how it can be fair that there are alcoholics and drug addicts getting pregnant, when i've given up everything and been as healthy as possible and it hasn't worked. we have timed everything right. We have tried 'relaxing' but it hasn't worked. i've tried getting druk, and it hasn't worked. all this trying to conceive is achieving nothing but stress on my part, and it's causing OH to worry about me. I'd give anything to have a baby, i'd absolutely give anything, but life isn't fair anymore. my partner keeps saying good things come to those who wait, but my whole life I have been good, I have been brought it in a lovely home with a lovely family i've never been in trouble and have always done what was right - and now i'm having to watch people be parents and who don't understand how to love a child.

sorry ladies, i'm sure i'll come back and say i'm feeling much more positive, but today this is how i feel, i have no one at home to talk about it, so i keep it locked up and it makes me feel worse, i think i need some major pma, but i can't find any anymore. :(

really sorry for the negativity. very happy for you both, another girl!! lol, everyone around me is having girls at the moment. 2011 is going to be a very pink year!!

love you all.

Ah Hun I know nothing I say can make you feel better, one day it will happen and to will be a fantastic mum. If you have been trying for a year you could go to the doctors and see about tests this may put your mind at ease about fertility problems but I know it's hard to remain positive when every month it doesn't happen. You will always have this group and we will always be here to talk you are not alone, rant all you want just get it out, it's the best way lots and lots of love jo xxxxxxxx ps I hope I made sense xx

Thanks jo.

I'm in a little better mood but still meh. We're having tests done, but I'm so sure they're going to come back with bad results. :(

Im sorry you feel like this, i have months like that to.

You will be a mummy and a fantastic one to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->