Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Heeey.

I'm full of cold still. When I went to the toilet yesterday, there was a big blob of yelloy Cm (tmi?!) but it was almost eggwhitey but not quite if you get what I mean. Was a bit unusual for me but I'm not gonna look into it, I have noted it down just in case though :D

Oh, and I'm between 6dpo and 4 dpo (wasn't really keeping to much track in honesty) today.

Heeey.

I'm full of cold still. When I went to the toilet yesterday, there was a big blob of yelloy Cm (tmi?!) but it was almost eggwhitey but not quite if you get what I mean. Was a bit unusual for me but I'm not gonna look into it, I have noted it down just in case though :D

oooo i have been having this too! But haven't got a clue how many dpo i am because it keeps changing on my chart....

I do know when i first joined you all my cycles where 34-36 days but now there between 44-50! So i am trying to learn my cycle again

Ladies, I got a BFP today!! I have a thread about it in the pregnancy tests forums :D Not due till monday, so being very cautious, but excited all the same!!! :D About time!! Was nearly 14 months TTC!!

omg omg omg so so so happy for you yay xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D Still being very cautious. Going to have a warm (not hot :D ) bath now and relax, AF is technically due tomorrow.

Ladies, I got a BFP today!! I have a thread about it in the pregnancy tests forums :D Not due till monday, so being very cautious, but excited all the same!!! :D About time!! Was nearly 14 months TTC!!

Yay for you!!!!

My test this morning was soooo faint barely there, am thinking this is a chem.

I know but I can't think of any other reason for my positive to get fainter :( Had cramping this morning but that has gone. I've had frequent urination and constipation all morning, and when I wipe it's just CM and no hint of red. But all I can think about is May.

Faerie - I so hope its BFP for you!!! Constipation was one of my early signs...keep us posted!

No AF yet she was due today, took another test this afternoon, if there is a line it's so faint, it might just be the anti body strip :(

Well ladies, another test this morning, can't tell if there is a faint faint faint line, or if its the antibody strip. I'm just gonna wait for af now, and if she doesn't show by friday I'll test again/call the doctors. I'm a day late now, but I've got nothing to hold onto

//update// Af just got me girls, 1 day late, truely believe i've had another chem!! :( thanks everyone, but onto next cycle! xx

oh im so sorry hun when do you go for tests xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->