Wannabe Watermelons- 4 BFP's Come Join Us x

Sorry Hun hope you get some answers from the doctor soon x x

aww hun i am sorry it hasn't happened again you never know month 13 could be your lucky month!! i really hope so any way...

I hope so but not feeling too positive, don't think it'll be happening this year, honestly can't see me being pregnant anytime soon! oh well, have the test results to look forward to i guess.

how are you all?

looks like it's us all still trying :hugs:

faerie - i know how you feel honey, really i do. but do me a favor and keep your chin up sweetheart. you never know what is in store for you. you are obviously going to give a :baby: a wonderful family and life and it is soon to come.

mum - hope all is well sweetheart. we're all still hanging in there. glad to see you got the charting thing down :thumbup:

abster - hope the pregnancy is going well! :yipee:

anxious - where have you been babes?

faerie - i know how you feel honey, really i do. but do me a favor and keep your chin up sweetheart. you never know what is in store for you. you are obviously going to give a :baby: a wonderful family and life and it is soon to come.

mum - hope all is well sweetheart. we're all still hanging in there. glad to see you got the charting thing down :thumbup:

Hello never last months bfn hit me hard so been away for awhile and this mnth Af found me 4 days early!!!! So here goes cycle 5

Hi gang all is going well I'm keeping my fingers crossed for all of you this month x x

hay never i thought i had it all down but i am confused again.... it seems i haven't ovulated even though i have had about 4 different bouts of ewcm so i am sooo confused

Af showed up Tuesday full flow wednesday half a day of light flow yesterday absolutely nothing and today slight spotting....She sooooooo confuses me the past 3 days have been so sleepy yesterday fell asleep watching a movie and slept for 3 hours. I hope everyone is doing well

Hey ladies.

Got a cold AGAIN, lol. Think I'm oving about now, we've managed to DTD today and last thursday, oops, lol. Missing out I think. :(

Hi ladies,

Just wanted to check in, say hi and wish everyone luck....we need another BFP from this group!

lots of dust:dust:

I hope we all get it.. I havent ov'd so im out this month so having lots of fun (even tho full of cold) waiting for af to show her face...

sigh - well, i'm spotting today with a temp drop girls so looks like it's waiting for november. best of luck sweet hearts! :dust:

Have a papsmear scheduled to see that all is well as I am ttcing after a Tubal reversal...this is the 6 mnth mark

ladies today i had an experience i haven't had before lol

after going to the toilet and wiped there was a big blob of white CM but with a little bit of yellow stringiness to it (sorry tmi)

is this good or bad?

That sounds good to me keeping everything crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"