Want to Symptom Spot with me?? =D

TMI! Having quite a lot of clear discharge these few days.... plus the one day dark brown spotting...

see i have never gottenany discharge really. ever. is this maybe why we havnnt got pregnantyet? that said i got some pre seed the other day so we will see if that helpsif i amdeffo out for this month

I'm currently 9DPO. Feeling a little bit sickly but could be in my head. For the past 2 days I've had like a stinging UTI type thing which I had both months when I had BFP and I never get this in cycles that I haven't been pregnant (I noticed that a few of you experienced this also) today it doesn't feel so bad so could just be coincidence but I hope it means I'm getting BFP as that's the only symptom that I can normally tell PG from as all the others are usually symtoms I get leading up to AF too, cramps, tiredness, spots, sore boobies.

Mind you my temp dropped today so not too hopeful.

x

I feel nausea all day and I have no appetite at all.
However, I also feel hungry the same time the whole day long, and if I eat a bit, the nausea goes away for a short time but then its back again within 15mins.... plus I have heartburn the whole day long and I have the feeling my food is stuck in my throat, but I am still hungry..... am I mad?

When are you testing mummy blues? All sounds good to me!! :)

can you girls please have a look at my tests inthe gallery thanks xxx

Hi swanny, I might test tomorrow morning, FMU! tested this morning with a internet cheapie LH test and I got a light pink test line, so hoping for the best tomorrow!

Hi swanny, I might test tomorrow morning, FMU! tested this morning with a internet cheapie LH test and I got a light pink test line, so hoping for the best tomorrow!

OOOoooo hun sounds really positive!!

Well 8DPO today and another BFN :cry: I'm stupid to test now but I'm so impatient. CBD test as well - this is costing me a fortune.

I just feel so negative that this isn't going to be my month.

I feel stupidly tired today and have had a couple of light headed spells so we shall see. :shrug:

OOOoooo hun sounds really positive!!

Well 8DPO today and another BFN :cry: I'm stupid to test now but I'm so impatient. CBD test as well - this is costing me a fortune.

I just feel so negative that this isn't going to be my month.

I feel stupidly tired today and have had a couple of light headed spells so we shall see. :shrug:

i decided to go and get a bunch of dollar tests...im 8 DPO also and got BFN too. I have no symtoms today so far other then being sore under my boob a little and a little wave of cramping this morning. lost all hope for this month too..not because of the bfn cause i know its still early but because i just dont feel pregnant and i dont feel that lucky to get a bfp =(

i decided to go and get a bunch of dollar tests...im 8 DPO also and got BFN too. I have no symtoms today so far other then being sore under my boob a little and a little wave of cramping this morning. lost all hope for this month too..not because of the bfn cause i know its still early but because i just dont feel pregnant and i dont feel that lucky to get a bfp =(

Thats how I feel too sweetie, I don't know if its a self preservation thing IYKWIM?!

I'm hoping that we both get our BFPs hun xxx

When are you going to test again? I'm thinking of waiting till Thursday at least now. I just want to *know*

girls, here are my symptoms!! I'm 6/7 dpo, poss even 8? Had a long positive opk!!!
Really tired, have been having afternoon naps! Very unlike me!
Was sick yesterday!
Have cramping in low tummy
Had 2 specs of blood in cm yesterday
cm today is pinkish in colour
I always have brown cm before af, never pink! I am getting very excited but trying to stay calm and just pray that i have a bean in my belly x

girls, here are my symptoms!! I'm 6/7 dpo, poss even 8? Had a long positive opk!!!
Really tired, have been having afternoon naps! Very unlike me!
Was sick yesterday!
Have cramping in low tummy
Had 2 specs of blood in cm yesterday
cm today is pinkish in colour
I always have brown cm before af, never pink! I am getting very excited but trying to stay calm and just pray that i have a bean in my belly x

This all sounds good! Good luck

I think so too but it doesn't mean anything does it? LP is usually 12 days or so, so will be testing the weekend, maybe before if i cave!!x

Thats how I feel too sweetie, I don't know if its a self preservation thing IYKWIM?!

I'm hoping that we both get our BFPs hun xxx

When are you going to test again? I'm thinking of waiting till Thursday at least now. I just want to *know*

well knowing me...now that i have these tests...im probably going to test later tonight before bed lol they're dollar tests and i have a bunch so mid as well =P

hi girls im on the wait now 2dpo but i have had bloating and my bbs are sore to feel my nipple are to i think it to early yet but who noes xxx :) xxx

I heard symptoms can start as early as conception, so who knows.

As an update on me, I'm officially a day late and my breasts are unbearably soar and still no af....I think I'm gonna wait to test as I don't want to just waste the money if its bfn.

im going to test when im 8dpo hun what dpo are you hunni xx :) xx

Yeah Rei what DPO are you on? extremely sore boobs sounds promising!!

caz and bob you are a poasaholic haha! I believe any testing before 10DPO qualifies you for that title! I am not sure if I will get that title this cycle as I am too early yet 5DPO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->