• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanting a buddy!

We are really close in pregnancies so I can be your buddy if you want!! :flower:

Yup! Hopefully I will be measured further along at my next ultrasound. Lol I measured a week behind at my first and that is what my ticker is going off of! By LMP I should be 17+4. It really sucked having my due date pushed back!

So how have you been feeling? Are you gonna find out the gender? Do you want a boy or a girl? Are you showing yet? Do you have any more kids?

You can answer the PM if you want instead of here! Sorry!

I should be 17wks today but I measured 6 days behind at my first ultrasound. I've been feeling so much better! The first 9 weeks I was always sick! We are finding out the gender next Thursday and either gender is fine. I have a feeling it's a girl though! We have 2 pups that are our babies and one LO in Heaven. I started feeling movement at 15 weeks but haven't felt much since Saturday.

How about you? Do you know the gender yet?

Didn't want to read and run. I'm a bit further than you, but I am also located in Wichita!

Glad that you are feeling much better! :hugs:

I know, I like this forum but sometimes I feel a little out of place because many of the ladies are located in the UK (or various other areas overseas). When they start talking about different prams and cots, or where they are finding maternity clothes I obviously can't add to the convo. So it'll be nice to chat with someone from home. :happydance:

I know, I like this forum but sometimes I feel a little out of place because many of the ladies are located in the UK (or various other areas overseas). When they start talking about different prams and cots, or where they are finding maternity clothes I obviously can't add to the convo. So it'll be nice to chat with someone from home. :happydance:

This made me laugh, because I'm from Arkansas, and when I first started browsing BnB, I had to google what a pram was!!!

I'm almost 24 weeks, but I'd love to hang out with you ladies!

Hey SoBlessedMama, I'm headed to Arkansas this evening! Whereabouts are you at? My husbands family has an old house up on Beaver Lake and we try and get out there a few times a year.

Hey SoBlessedMama, I'm headed to Arkansas this evening! Whereabouts are you at? My husbands family has an old house up on Beaver Lake and we try and get out there a few times a year.

How fun!!! That's around Rogers, isn't it? It is so pretty in NW Arkansas--I love it up there. We live closer to Russellville--it is about 2hours or so southeast of where I think you are visiting.

Sure is! :thumbup:
And If you are nearly 24 weeks (congrats btw!) then we are pretty close, I am 23 weeks today.

Thank you!! : ) Congrats to you, too! I hope you have a blast on your trip!

USAFwife and Tryin, congrats to you, too!! One of my best friends is 17 weeks this week, also. It is so exciting to be close to finding out the gender!

We are having another little boy--our DS #1 turned 4 in February.

Busytulip, did you find out the gender?

No. We didn't find out with our others and it just made the time in the delivery extra special.

Yay for another boy So Blessed! It will be nice for them growing up to have a buddy.

Excited to hear what you other ladies will be having (and if your girl prediction is right USAF)!!

It would be so fun to wait to find out, but I am too much of a planner lol. I want to know so I can plan, paint, and buy! Plus I have like no self control, so I don't think I could ever wait 9 months to find out! : )

I couldn't imagine waiting until delivery! I'd find out tomorrow if I could. I'll find out next Thursday :)

USAF Ooooh did you just add a signature pic or did I miss it before? You have a lovely bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->