• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Wanting a buddy!

USAF Ooooh did you just add a signature pic or did I miss it before? You have a lovely bump!!

No I just added it. I wasn't sure if I could post pics with our faces and such so I haven't added the ones I have so far.

That's funny! I have chopped my head off in the bump pics I have added as well.

I can't wait to see the others he took!!!! So excited for the gender reveal ones!

Hey :)

I see we are due date buddies? 16th December :)

How are you doing? I'm at that stage where i don't feel pregnant...at all lol.

Hey :)

I see we are due date buddies? 16th December :)

How are you doing? I'm at that stage where i don't feel pregnant...at all lol.

I certainly feel pregnant at times. I can tell if I don't eat right on time or if I just eat something the baby doesn't want. I haven't even had pizza since I was pregnant

Thank you! I find out the gender on July 17, aka my birthday! Can't wait! I knew DS was a boy from the beginning but I dunno about this one.. I kinda think girl but I honestly don't care either way!

USAF, I haven't stopped eating pizza (one of my cravings) which is WEIRD because I normally hate pizza. We had it last thursday, last saturday, yesterday, and I am trying to convince DH to get it tonight. I only eat philly cheesteak or buffalo chicken pizza, but lately I have been OBSESSED with the phily!

USAF, and Tryin, you both find out genders so soon! How exciting!!!!

Hi Lucy! Will you be finding out the gender?

As far as cravings go, I really haven't had any this pregnancy, or with my son. I want to eat fruit all the time, but nothing specific. But, with my son, I got sick on Subway, and pulled-pork BBQ. He is 4 now, and I still can't eat either of those things lol. This time around, I've gotten sick on peanut butter, and also on avocado. Both of those completely bum be out, as they were 2 of my favorite foods!!! Hopefully the aversions don't last as long as they have last pregnancy. Even just the smell of peanut butter still makes me want to hurl. : (

Tryin how awesome that you get to find out on your birthday!

My main aversions have been to chocolate, pizza, bell peppers, greek yogurt, and the smell of cooking hot dogs/brats. My big cravings have been vanilla Dr. Pepper (awful I know), loaded baked potato soup and avocadoes with fresh tomatoes.

I have been dealing with HG so I still feel sick fairly often and the heartburn doesn't help either. Hoping the aversions don't stick around for you ladies!!

Thank you :) we are excited to find out!

Oh man.. aversions. Avocados and eggs have for sure gotten me. Also, any kind of burrito which is funny because I have been wild over fajitas. I also had an aversion to chicken for a while but that seems to have subsided. I still can't look at avocados/guac or eggs though. :sick:

I have been craving coke so I drink one a day.

Thank you :) we are excited to find out!

Oh man.. aversions. Avocados and eggs have for sure gotten me. Also, any kind of burrito which is funny because I have been wild over fajitas. I also had an aversion to chicken for a while but that seems to have subsided. I still can't look at avocados/guac or eggs though. :sick:

I have been craving coke so I drink one a day.

Oh! Actually, me too, with the Coke. I drink one every morning with breakfast. Which is weird, because when I'm not pregnant, I never drink Coke. I think it kind of started early on, and the fizziness settled my stomach in the morning. Now I think it's probably just habit lol.

Trying my birthday is the 22nd! I was going to find out then but couldn't wait lol. I can't get enough fruit punch, I NEVER wanted it before.

Blessed I hated coke before too but not I like it plus it helped with the nausea.

Busy I love dr pepper. If I couldn't drink it I'd be lost lol!

It's so weird how tastes can change during pregnancy!! The aversions are what I think are so weird--and the fact that I still have some five years later lol. I will be so bummed if I can't eat peanut butter or avocado ever again lol!!

I've never been one to eat avocado. I can't get enough salty foods either. I loved them before but it's worse now

I've never been one to eat avocado. I can't get enough salty foods either. I loved them before but it's worse now

I used to love it! But now the texture of it grosses me out. Salty stuff has sounded pretty good to me, too. Except saltines! Really early on, I was keeping saltine crackers on my nightstand to try to avoid being sick when I woke up, and now I can't eat them without feeling sick lol.

I'm eating cheez-it right now lol! Another thing I never really ate before

I'm eating cheez-it right now lol! Another thing I never really ate before

Lol no worries--I asked DH the past two nights to go pick up McDonalds for me because it sounded so good! Gross lol, I almost never eat McDonalds (normally.) : )

Soblessedmamma I will hopefully find out in just over 2 weeks if baby plays ball :) At the 12 weeks scan the sonographer had a hard time getting measurements because baby was so wiggly lol xx

Oh goodness, we need to stop talking about avocados!! :sick: :sick: :haha:

I might need a couple cokes today. My son woke me up at six after going to be at almost 11 and I could use the caffeine! Usually, if he goes to bed at 11, he won't wake till ten. Today is going to be a nightmare, especially tonight.

My husband had to call the police yesterday because people were still setting fireworks off at 11 at night!! I hate fireworks. They are loud and obnoxious when it isn't the fourth of July.

We are getting a private scan done to do the gender. The lady was going to do it next week but I have my birthday completely centered around it now and I think it will be such an exciting birthday present! I really don't want to wait but less than two weeks now! I have my fetal scan to check the organs and stuff the 21st! So I get to see my baby twice within a few days!

Does anyone else have any more kids?

Lucy, that is so exciting!!! I hope your little one cooperates! : )

Tryin--I understand! People in our neighborhood have been setting off fireworks since Monday night. I don't get it, either!! The silly thing here is, they start about 6:00. Lol it isn't getting dark until almost 9:00. What are they doing?! Just listening to the boom?!

Happy Independence Day to all my American ladies on here!! (I think we established yesterday that most of us our from the US on this thread lol.)

Tryin--we have one little boy who just turned 4 in February. He is SO excited about the baby!! We redid our guest bedroom as a nursery last week, and that really got him talking about the baby and asking when he would be here. I have to have a c-section because I had one with him (hospitals around my area don't do VBACs.) Anyway, he overheard someone say that one day, and he asked what a c-section was. I told him the doctor would make a little cut in my belly to let the baby out when it was time. He asks me every day now if TODAY is the day that is happening. He even asked yesterday if he could use his toy Skil saw, and just go ahead and get the baby out so we didn't have to wait on the doctor lol. Hope he stays this excited when his little brother is actually here!!!

Blessed, that is so cute! DS has no idea though he can say the word baby. Lol. He just obviously doesn't make a connection yet but he is still so young so I doubt he will do much of anything but be jealous when the baby gets here.. that will be great fun!

I have no idea why people set off the fireworks. The kids next door are setting them off constantly all day and have been for the like the past week. They are only 9 and set off fireworks, play on the lawn mower, and are left at home all the time by themselves. It is ridiculous. :dohh: I can't wait until this crap is over. And honestly, if fireworks are going off after curfew (which I think is 12), I will call the police AGAIN. Some people are just so freaking disrespectful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->