Wanting to start but waiting for payday!

twinklestar25

Reaction score
I want to try & be mostly done by dec this year, apart from food & poss last bits. I virtually know what I want for the kids, just need a few more ideas for youngest mainly.
Need to decide what will get for rest of family. but can’t do much buying yet as waiting for pay day.
think I’ll get thinking what else to get youngest & family & where from so that when able can just get it.
Usually takes me ages & I get fed up/stressed/panic as feel Running out of time as I changing my mind & looking everywhere for best price & cant make a quick decision! I just want to be done with it this year so I can relax a little & enjoy the build up, hopefully!

I know what you mean, I often think "do I get this, what if something better comes along? What if the price goes down? What if I spend all the money and then they decide they desperately want something?" I do have a few bits but I agonise over it unless it's something that they've been asking for all year :haha:

Yep sounds just like me! I just don’t want all of that agonising this year, wish I could just see something & get it but my mind won’t let me most of the time, until I’ve gone through every possibility! so I’m starting now looking through all the sites & getting ideas from here too. I’m in 2 minds whether to wait until Black Friday for main presents, but not sure they will come down much anyway & the peace of mind will be nice to know I have them, but if they get reduced by more than £20 come Black Friday week I’ll kick myself! but suppose I won’t risk not been able to get them. I’ve seen the Xbox on smyths & it’s already slightly reduced so not sure it will reduce anymore. But the ps5 for my other son is still full price, although I saw it a month or 2 back reduced & wish I had got it then! As now I begrudge paying full price when I KNOW it’s been lower lol

I'm pretty sure last year I waited for black Friday for some things and was disappointed by how little of the stuff on my list reduced and by how much, but you know if you don't wait they'll be reduced loads. Knowing you've got them and don't have to panic is definitely a plus side even if you can't get a bargain though

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->