Warning All Pregnant Women: Miscarriages From H1N1 Vaccine As High As 3,587 Cases

B

blutea

Warning All Pregnant Women: Miscarriages From H1N1 Vaccine As High As 3,587 Cases
https://preventdisease.com/news/10/091410_H1N1_miscarriages_shocking_report.shtml

A shocking report from the National Coalition of Organized Women (NCOW) presented data from two different sources demonstrating that the 2009/10 H1N1 vaccines contributed to an estimated 1,588 miscarriages and stillbirths. A corrected estimate may be as high as 3,587 cases. NCOW also highlights the fact that the CDC failed to inform their vaccine providers of the incoming data of the reports of suspected H1N1 vaccine related fetal demise.

NCOW collected the data from pregnant women (aged 17 to 45) that occurred after they were administered a 2009 A-H1N1 flu vaccine.The raw data is available on the ProgressiveConvergence.com website

Using the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS), including updates through July 11, 2010 as a second ascertainment source, capture-recapture statistical methods were used to estimate the true number of miscarriages and stillbirths following A-H1N1 flu vaccination in the U.S.

Typically , even so-called "complete" studies conducted by the CDC have been shown to miss from 10% to 90% of the actual cases because of under-reporting.

The statistical method employed is an expeditious and cost effective method of attempting to ascertain a complete count of all cases when two or more ascertainment sources (VAERS and NCOW survey) have failed to collect all the existing cases.

Overall, this approach show that approximately 15% of the occurences of a miscarriage or stillbirth were actually reported.

The ascertainment-corrected estimate for the total number of 2009-A-H1N1-flu-shot-associated miscarriages and stillbirths during the 2009-2010 flu season is 1,588 (95% goodness-of-fit confidence interval, 946 to 3587). That is, the lower and upper range-probability of miscarriage and stillbirths due to the H1N1 vaccine was as low as 946 and as high as 3,587.

Eileen Dannemann, Director of NCOW, stated that before she made a presentation in Rockville, MD, Sept 3, 2010 at the Advisory Commission on Childhood Vaccines (ACCV) meeting. "Dr. Marie McCormick, (long time CDC gal) chair person of the Vaccine Risk and assessment working group, announced that there were NO ADVERSE EVENTS in pregnant women as it concerns the H1N1 vaccine this past flu season," directly contradicting the evidence publicly available. "This baseless and fallacious assessment by the CDC assessment group has given the green light to the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP ) to strongly recommend the 2010/11 flu shot containing not only the offending H1N1 viral component and the neurotoxin mercury (Thimerosal), but 2 other viral strains- a 3 in 1 shot to to all people, including pregnant women, Dannemann said.

Eileen Dannemann, Director, National Coalition of Organized Women Speech, Friday, September 3, 2010 ACCV Children’s Vaccine Program meeting:

The CDC ascertained that there were 56 maternal deaths (assuming the fetuses died with them). Dr. Alicia Siston’s study acknowledged that most of these deaths were unconfirmed as being H1N1 virus cause of death despite the fact that the CDC had tests that could have verified, for certain, that these were H1N1 related deaths.

Initially, at the beginning of the H1N1 pandemic consequence management drill there were allegedly 30 maternal deaths. It was these deaths that the CDC used as propaganda to initiate a campaign to vaccinate the pregnant population.

In 2007/2008 there were 7 total VAERS reports on vaccine-related fetal demise. In 2009/10 there were 178 VAERS and 70 other source with 7 over laps…that is 241 reports.

Simplistically speaking not vaccinating would have been at the low range 85 times safer for the fetus than vaccinating or at the higher range 192 times safer. From the grow child in-utero point of view it would have been safer not to vaccinate.

Since the variables (component or synergy of components) in the 2009 H1N1 vaccine have not been identified as to the cause of the H1N1 vaccine-related fetal deaths, we recommend that the ACIP/CDC cease recommending to vaccine providers, and to the public, flu shots to pregnant women; that they adhere to the FDA and manufacturers’ warnings that the flu shot be given to pregnant women only if clearly needed.

The new 2010/11 season combination flu shot contains variables found in the 2009 H1N1 flu shot, including the controversial Thimerosal

Considering that the 56 maternal deaths in Dr. Alicia’s Siston’s study, allegedly due to the H1N1 virus itself, are unverified H1N1 virus related, we emphasize that inoculating pregnant women with another untested vaccine containing a combination of components found in the offending 2009 H1N1 vaccine is insupportable.

We emphasize that it can be argued that it was an act of gross negligence that the CDC failed to inform their vaccine providers of the incoming VAERS data of the reports of suspected H1N1 vaccine related fetal demise. It can also be argued that the CDC willfully withheld the information to their vaccine providers that the 30 original maternal deaths were mostly unconfirmed.

We recommend strongly, considering that the same major questionable components, the H1N1 component and Thimerosal, will be used in the 2010/11 season in a combination flu shot, that all vaccine providers are appraised of last seasons VAERS reports as it concerns pregnant women and that pregnant women be given the vaccine information that properly advises them of the risk to benefit as stated herein. And that the CDC withdraws their recommendation to pregnant women and adhere to the FDA/manufacturers warning on the insert packages that the flu shot not be given to pregnant women unless clearly needed.

It is my understanding that the CDC got away with transcending the FDA warning and vaccinating the pregnant women with an untested vaccines because…a pandemic engenders the “clear needed” caveat…. that vaccinating pregnant women was “clearly needed” during a pandemic or potential pandemic. Moreover, the CDC proof in the pudding for this egregious initiative was the 30 maternal deaths, albeit clearly “unconfirmed”

Eileen Dannemann is the Director of the National Coalition of Organized Women, and represents individuals spending their own time and money as to speak up for progressive change and a new vision for America…and the world. For more information, visit the Progressive Convergence Website.

•Reports of Adverse Reactions To
The H1N1 Vaccine Are Pouring In

Reference Sources
September 14, 2010

Well I've had the vaccine, so this post really puts my mind at rest. Thanks

The H1N1 vaccine.
This is a very controversial topic. My own opinion - that's all a bunch of crap. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and I respect the fact that there are a lot of people out there who disagree with me.

I'm pretty sure it's not just the US...I'm in Canada and we have it.

never heard of it, I havn't taken any as I was only offered Swine Flu jab but I didn't want that. Appart from that before I was preg all my vaccines are up to date, except I had 1 of the 3 cervical cancer jabs then got pregg so that stopped.

I don't want anymore now anyway I hate jags lol xxx

It's the same as the Swine Flu jab.
I had it last year, but it was before falling pregnant.

ETA: Had the vaccine, not the Swine Flu. LOL

thought thats what it was. i havent had it thank goodness!! this thread could turn out to be worrying to those who have though!

In the usa and canada we call it by its scientific name because people were associating pork with the virus and stopped buying pork.

It's the Swine Flu vaccine ladies.

It's a very new vaccine still. I had mine before I got PG and it hurt like a bitch lol xx

OOhh OK I didn't get tat as my Lil Bro cried and Im a wuss and MW said I didnt need to bother xxx

It's a very new vaccine still. I had mine before I got PG and it hurt like a bitch lol xx

I know my cousin has Muscular Dystrophy and she gets jags all the time this was the only one to make her cry so I was like noooooo way :haha:

I agree! My arm ached for DAYS!! But other than that, I didn't have any adverse reactions to it.
It all comes down to making your own educated decision. :flower:
I chose to have it, it was an easy decision for me, but then, I wasn't pregnant at the time. If I had been, I can't honestly say what I would have done.

I had the vaccine on Tuesday. I can't risk myself getting the flu and I'm in a house with toddlers and I babysit a third toddler, we all had the swine flu last year and it was horrible.

I personally won't be taking anything seriously from a body called the National Coalition of Organized Women...

I think this is totally inappropriate to put up in this forum, while I appreciate the OP may be trying to warn women who can't decide whether to have it- it is the worst bloody thing a woman who has had it in pregnancy could read. I didn't even have the jab and I am annoyed at this thread! I'm sure the Daily Mail will be all over this tomorrow- on the page after their prediction of the apocalypse.

Ok I am a little upset and confused. I was allergic to the swine flu one but they gave me a alternative to this (allergic to egg), I MAY have been pregnant at the time without realising it...... :cry:

Edit: - just looked it up and I had this one - Celvapan (Baxter), Oh now I am gonna spend the next however long looking in to this :-(

I'm sure the OP just wanted to warn others but I think this thread could cause some upset :?

I'm sure the OP just wanted to warn others but I think this thread could cause some upset :?

I agree because a lot of ladies were offered this from 16 weeks and would have already had it so its just going to cause unecessary worry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->