*warning rude* BJ's V's Sex

SareBear

Reaction score
Do not show your hubby.

Just been researchig HOW sex actually helps to bring on labour as we need to know if it's the act of sex, the orgasm or the seman that does the trick. Any way, it appears it's all 3

BUT....

It also says that there's very little evidence which suggests that sex brings on labour and it also says the oral sex is a more effective way of injesting the hormone from the man's sperm???

Now, I don't mind telling hubby that I need an orgasm every time, I will even pass on the info about sex being a questionable way to bring on labour (even though every mw will tell u to get at it like a jack rabbit!) but the BJ bit is for our eyes only :rofl:

x x x

For real??? Like, ingesting it!??! WOW.........

I guess I'll have to start swallowing closer to my due date! :rofl::rofl:

i think i once read its prostaglandins in semen or summat like that work to soften the cervix so normal sex would probs do the trick better tho my oh would be wishing for the bj whose bloke wouldnt lol

:rofl: i want this baby out more than anything.. but i think thats going a tad to far for me :rofl:

Heehee... that's why this thread doesn't leave this site! hahahah....

Sounds like a great idea, but there's only room in my mouth for cake :blush:

Whats the betting that bit of advice was started by a Male Midwife :rofl:

i think i once read its prostaglandins in semen or summat like that work to soften the cervix so normal sex would probs do the trick better tho my oh would be wishing for the bj whose bloke wouldnt lol

LOL, The info sites that your cevix absorbs these hormones better if it goes through your digestive system rather than through the vagina. Hard to believe. Don't want to believe. Must NOT be true:rofl: x x x

Sorry to intrude lol

But your reproductive system isn't linked to your digestive system... soooo how would swallowing sperm do anything to your cervix? lol

hmm don't really like swallowing!!

It doesn't taste amazing..if he made vanilla flavour,then maybe i'd do it!

But i'm more of a shoot it up me kinda girl!!! :p

i think id rather go over due :rofl: but deffo not letting the Oh see this one lol

Sorry to intrude lol

But your reproductive system isn't linked to your digestive system... soooo how would swallowing sperm do anything to your cervix? lol

That's what i thought Bexy becos surely if it worked then it'd be the same in getting preggers that way!!!

My OH is never seeing this thread lol pleased he isnt in at the moment cos u can bet he wouldnt forget birthdays yes the probability of extra oral action nooo x

My OH is never seeing this thread lol pleased he isnt in at the moment cos u can bet he wouldnt forget birthdays yes the probability of extra oral action nooo x

My oh birthday is the day before my due date he would love this thread lmao

Sorry to intrude lol

That's what i thought Bexy becos surely if it worked then it'd be the same in getting preggers that way!!!

Yuh huh. I'm guessing a man probably thought this one up. Don't be fooled girls!!

My oh birthday is the day before my due date he would love this thread lmao

:rofl::rofl:this thread needs to be locked away and marked for female eyes only my OH once tried to tell me if i gave him oral it would cure my sore throat i didnt fall for that one either let me tell you :rofl: Cant blame him for trying tho i suppose

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->