Washing hair on holiday

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
I don't wash my hair everyday, usually every other day or every 2 days as the more I wash it gets greasier quicker IYKWIM

When on holiday do you think I'll be able to just rinse my hair in the shower to get out most of the salt and chlorine as I see no point in washing it jus for it to be wet in the pool the next morning :shrug:

What do u think?

I normally just wash it everyday on holiday

When my hair was long enough, i'd wash it at night, plait it and leave it to dry like that. I'd either have it wavy or leave it in the plait. But did wash it every night as the chlorine and sun etc

I normally just wash it everyday. My hair always go soo much softer when abroad! maybe the water

i wash before dinner each night or id feel minging lol

I just wash it as part of my shower routine

Omg I must be a minger lol I could no way wash mine evry day, I shower every day but I wear a sexy shower cap :p My hair is down past my waist and takes ages to wash and try, I was every other day! (sometimes even every 2 days if its not greasy!)

Yeah mine takes forever to dry too and it's so much effort so I don't always blow dry, sometimes just plait it or shove it into a messy up do. I have to wash it though, it gets so yucky otherwise :)

If it rains I have to wash it every day but It generally wont get greasy till every other day unless I keep playing with it x

I wash my hair every other day thanks to eczema on my scalp.
If its greasy inbetween i resort to dry shampoo, especially on holiday
x

On holiday i wash it every day and tie it up as too hot to blow dry...! Feels rotten and gets too knotted if i don't. I also use a leave in conditioner and serum. At home i wash it every second day as its quite coarse and frizzy and does not need doing any more than this...

I have to wash it every evening before we go out for dinner/drinks i couldnt go out with swim/sea or evan sweat in my hair especially on hol when you get all glammed up in eve x

At home I usually wash it every other day. It's really long.

On hols though I wash it everyday if I've been in pool/sea. It dries it right out if I don't wash out the chlorine/sea water.

At home I am an every other day type of girl, (3 days if I can get away with it!) but on holiday its everyday before dinner, the sea/chlorine/sweat makes me feel awful if I dont.

Thats one thing I hate about holidays the effort of washing anf drying my hair everynight! Mine is repunzanl long too!

Plus if you are going to the effort of wetting your hair anyway you may as well just wash it!

xx

I wash my hair every day, I wouldn't feel clean if I went out without washing it, especially somewhere hot.

At home I wash my hair every 2-3 days, my hair is in really good condition now, I dont use straighteners, I dont use any hair products and I very rarely let me hair hang loose so it stays clean for longer.

On holidays I had to wash it every day, the humidity gives me an afro so if I dont wash and condition at least once a day it goes completely out of control.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->