• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

We all want a christmas/2011 baby please

Not sure, 7/8, I know im not pg as boobs are already sore (not a good sign with my history) but nice to know that I did ov for definate!! xx

Yep def :thumbup:
I've got really sore boobs at the moment which is what I've usually get b4 AF so despite not actually getting a +ve OPK this cycle, I think :witch: is on her way :( xx

I am scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got 2 lines on my test this morning whats that all about????? helpp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 lines as in 1 really pink one and one i can just see the outline of it they are 10mlu ebay cheepies! I dont no wat to do, all this Trying for 19 months really has not prepared me!!! Ive taken 4 in the space of an hour! had FMU at 6am when hubby got up for work then went back to bed then got up at 930 and U'd into my cup which gave the first HPT a slightly faint line, second one no line with same cup of U about half hour later, then dunked a ASDA own into it too for good measure third no line, then with new U only drank a little, fourth back to 10mlu test with no line????? Scared and confused and eeeeekkkkkkk!

Hmmmm I'd test again in the morning with fresh FMU :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

How many days DPO are you? xx

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
False alarm!!!! It must of been an evap

I did 2 tests this morning one with FMU and the second 4 hours later and there both BFN!:cry::cry::cry: I dont no what DPO i am because of my stupid BBT being slow on the rise but im CD28 today which pretty much means AF is coming tomorrow or the day after! :cry::cry:
I got a .10 drop on my BBT too this morning so this pretty much means game over for me!

Good luck for all you lovely ladies and heaps of baby dust xxx

Oh sorry to hear you think your out rachaelmac :(
especially after thinking you had a possible bfp-I can't imagine my reaction to seeing 2 lines I have never seen to lines. Hope your alright.
Im 1dpo today.
x

Got the beginnings of :witch: today so I'm out for this month AND for 2011!
That sounds crazy!!

:dust: to all you ladies still in the running for a 2011 baby xxxx

Mcmummy

Well that makes 2 of us and were now cycle buddies! Im still trying to stay positive and still in for a 2011 buba as it will only have to come a few days early if we get caught this month now! lol xxx

Positive thinking eh girls! That or im just talking poop from having one too many this eve! At least once a month we can drown our sorrows! xx

Lol if I fall this cycle I'll be due 5th Jan so I guess a 2011 baby isn't completely out of the question :thumbup::thumbup:

To be honest I don't care WHEN its born, I just want one!! LOL :haha:

I don't think I'm quite CD1 today, think that will prob be tomorrow so will be back on the Clomid (last ever cycle ARGH) on Thursday. :winkwink::winkwink:

Im 5dpo today! arrgggghh! going soo slow!
Anyone still following this thread?x

I'm 5dpo today as well.

Any symptoms schoolteacher? None for me!

I still follow this thread... you never know, if magic happens and I get pregnant this month, go into labour a week early, I could still be in with a chance of 2011. ;)

I'm still following this thread too!

If I fall this cycle I'll be due 5th Jan so a 2011 baby is not entirely out of the question :haha::happydance: xx

Yep im still following this thread, will follow it until I get my bfp seeing as I started it lol

Us lot must all think the same mad way, Ive already worked out it would be due 2nd jan if I was to fall pg this cycle so in theory could still make a 2011 baby lol

Defo more optimistic for 2012 though for some strange reason.........

I am 10dpo. Next month will be my 2nd anniversary TTC :sad2:
I'm really hoping this is it for me as I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. Every month I am full of hope that this is going to be it. Then it is dashed as soon as I O looking for signs that aren't there.
Good luck ladies hopefully this will be it for all of us.

Hi can I join you ladies? It'll be our 19th month TTC so hoping for a Christmas BFP. Not sure if I've ov'd this month though, so no idea what dpo I am but will test on the 9th April.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->