We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Good morning Campers, lol! How are we all today? Louise how are things today? Anyone get a chance to BD last night? Anyone now in the TWW?

Well I have just done an OPK and it is the only line I have had so far this cycle, its quite strong but not quite a positive yet, so it looks like my surge could be about to happen so I am gonna test about 7pm tonight and then get BD!!!:) I have also began to realise that I have been timing my last 3 cycles wrong, I am obviously ovulating later than I thought so when I checked back on all the cycles I was a a couple of days out. From Thursda until Sunday night I had lots of CM then it dwindle off or got stuck up there, lol, and is now back so that ties in with my OPK!

Heres to lots of baby dust to everyone and Xmas BFP!!!xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning Clare:hi:
That's fab that you've caught the beginning of your surge....hope the 7pm one is super dark for you!
No bd-ing for me last night....hoping for later thou:winkwink:
Still no rise in temp for me but the 2nd spotting free day in a row....:wohoo:
I've just been having a look at the ttc board and some said to me about traditional chinese medicine (tcm) and acupuncture...and a book as well so have bought the book off of amazon and have sourced a local tcm clinic...waiting for them to call me back now to find out how much it is. I'm convinced that my hormones are out of kilter....I'm on a mission to get it sorted today in a big bubble of PMA!:rofl:

Where is everbody else today?

Big hugs and love as always...:kiss:

Morning Clare:hi:
That's fab that you've caught the beginning of your surge....hope the 7pm one is super dark for you!
No bd-ing for me last night....hoping for later thou:winkwink:
Still no rise in temp for me but the 2nd spotting free day in a row....:wohoo:
I've just been having a look at the ttc board and some said to me about traditional chinese medicine (tcm) and acupuncture...and a book as well so have bought the book off of amazon and have sourced a local tcm clinic...waiting for them to call me back now to find out how much it is. I'm convinced that my hormones are out of kilter....I'm on a mission to get it sorted today in a big bubble of PMA!:rofl:

Where is everbody else today?

Big hugs and love as always...:kiss:

Hi hun

I was beginning to think the lines were never gonna appear, I am hoping its the start and not the end, I did POAS last night and nothing so its gotta be.:thumbup: I am now starting to feel positive about this cycle now I have got that and have realised I got my dates mixed up.:happydance: I wish i had used them now the last 3 cycles.:dohh: I just told DH we must BD tonight and tomorrow so I hope he has taken both nights on board!!!lol!!! So I have managed to bd 12:30am Friday, 10pm Sunday and hopefully the next two nights on the trot so I gotta be in with a good chance.:happydance: At one stage I thought I was gonna be out but now, we will have to wait and see :winkwink:

I hope you get sorted hunnie, you must be at your wits end with this cycle. There is a herbal tablet you can take called agnus cactus I think that is meant to sort your cycle too, google it and see what you think.

keep us posted on an outcome.xxxx:hugs:

Yay....you're definately in with a chance babe.....the exciting tww is just around the corner for you now:yipee:

Thanks for mentioning AC hun...but after I tried the wild yam last cycle to try and help with low progesterone levels...self diagnosed that one...I'm going to steer clear of the self prescribing things even these powerful little herbs and supplements:dohh::rofl:
A lovely lady from the complimentary therapy department at work has just rung me back and I'm booked in for a session of reflexology on the 9th Jan for a bargain price of £15...staff sessions that they do for us...so much cheaper than a private clinic. Still really intrigued by the acupuncture thou.

:hugs:

Thanks for all your kind words :flower: feeling more positive today if its meant to be it will be and i know we have plenty of love, hugs, fun and happiness to give a little one and thats all that matters :D fingers crossed i am now, we all need some good news on here
IM MI- glad you had a good night :happydance: havnt been out for a girly night in ages miss it but not the hangover :haha:
LOOBI- thanks lovely hearing about your DH makes me feel better knowing im the not the only one. Like you dont know much about CM as never had to try before but by the sounds its a good sign really hope so :hugs:
:hi: DRAZIC<3
:hi: NIBBLER - thanks hope 2010 is good for us all, and get your tree out the shed :haha:
WELSHROSE- glad the spotting has stop you must be going bad with your cycle :hugs:
CLARE- good news you caught the begin of your surge and your feeling positive about this cycle :happydance: hope you get some BD tonight!! we did last night, he needed cheering up :haha:
well hope everyones ok speak later :hugs: :hugs:
ps going by my ticker when am i in the 2ww nightmare???

Thanks for all your kind words :flower: feeling more positive today if its meant to be it will be and i know we have plenty of love, hugs, fun and happiness to give a little one and thats all that matters :D fingers crossed i am now, we all need some good news on here
IM MI- glad you had a good night :happydance: havnt been out for a girly night in ages miss it but not the hangover :haha:
LOOBI- thanks lovely hearing about your DH makes me feel better knowing im the not the only one. Like you dont know much about CM as never had to try before but by the sounds its a good sign really hope so :hugs:
:hi: DRAZIC<3
:hi: NIBBLER - thanks hope 2010 is good for us all, and get your tree out the shed :haha:
WELSHROSE- glad the spotting has stop you must be going bad with your cycle :hugs:
CLARE- good news you caught the begin of your surge and your feeling positive about this cycle :happydance: hope you get some BD tonight!! we did last night, he needed cheering up :haha:
well hope everyones ok speak later :hugs: :hugs:
ps going by my ticker when am i in the 2ww nightmare???

Hi chick

I am glad things are looking more positive today and you are still BD.:thumbup: I dont know how you and welshrose remember to reply to everyone individually as I cant remember hardly anything once I start to type!

I am so pleased about my surge just rang DH again incase he had forgotten!!!:rofl:I reckon I will be in the TWW Thursday because I havent a clue if I am ovulating now or tomorrow, I can just go by a positive OPK, hopefully! Normally I get sore (.)(.) after ovulation, so along with that sign and sticky cm I will just have to wing it. A day or so out wont make too much difference I suppose. I would think you are in the 2WW, hows the CM and did you OPK? I am feeling a tinsy bit crampy at the minute, so something must be happening down there.

Time to pick the kids up soon, Callum had a dress rehersal for his Xmas play today and they performed it to the linked junior school, so no doubt Ella will report back soon. Then I have to go to a friends house and help Callum make a recycable hat as they are having mad hatters day at school Friday, I am crap at things like that!:wacko: The kids have loads going on at the moment, there social life is better than mine. Parties after parties, xmas fairs etc etc.

I am going out on Saturday with the girlies, 3 of them are pregnant:growlmad: so that might be a bit hard, I dont know if to have a couple of drinks or not as we hardly every get out anymore and it may be my last chance for a while. What do you think?

Anyway better go and speak later. :hug: xxxx

last month i didnt drink, and dont laugh i was even worried about eating prawns, cheeses etc :haha: i would have a glass of wine if u feel like it, it wont cause any harm!!
i know what you mean about the kids having a busier time than us there are always doing something.
i had cramping sat, sun and last night but not to day so hopefully thats a sign thats something is going on :shrug:
im in the 2ww wait oh no :dohh: hurry up and join be thursday for spotting every little thing :haha:
good look with the hat making, my 2 need to make christmas hats
just found pen on my cream leather chair :growlmad: was getting worried after trying everything in the cleaning cupboard but looked on the internet and tried nail vanish remover and perfume and it worked :happydance: so i happy again now

hello hello.

well, we were up at 4.30 on the road by 5.. at asda by 7, did what we needed in there, then across to tesco, and on the road home again by 10.30.... and i have just finished puttingit away, it took me 2 andhalf hours to put it away and that was with help, but thats all out drink and soft drinks and goodies in for xmas now, and my pork and beef, all i need to do now s getmy turkey and ham ,and the veggies etc..
andthere are still a few presents to get, but need to decide on what to get....

as for my tww... well, i had big stabbign pains in my left boob today.... and for a short while i had both boobs throbbing, but its gone off again now.... i have themetal taste on my tongue, but thats par for the course for af to be revvingup anyway...s o i am stillnone the wiser... i did buy a double pack of frer today in asda,8.98 sterling...i couldnt believe it when i get em in boots here they cost me double that.... grrrrr hate irish prices...

so my lovelies i am going to sit for a while ... hope everyone is ok.....
loobs

Well girls, my day has been really hard. I've had to tell my job I'm leaving, and I just feel like drinking a lot. Which is OK as I'm pretty sure I'm out this month as far as TTC. With all this stress, we haven't DTD once. Unless I get one in tonight, I'm pretty sure I'm moving on.

I know it's wierd to say we haven't BD'd at all, but I've just had mroe to deal with right now, and it was about the last thing on my mind. The hubby has been OK with it, and very supportive. I love him.

Tomorrow is a new day, and I can't wait to find what it brings! I should probably find a job first before TTC. OH......i'll post a picture of my tree too. Have a good night!

https://i743.photobucket.com/albums/xx77/ern91413/DSC_0004.jpg

erin , petal... keep positive darling, that job was getting you down so much ay??

your tree islovely, i should try to put a piccy of ours up....

i am so tired after our long day... so i am off to bed very soon.....

sending you all lotsa love...

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Helllooooo wow u ladies must slow down im behind here hahahah!

glad to hear everyone is ok, going to backtrack a few pages to catch up haha!

hope everyone is well...good luck to those in the tww and to those who are :sex:ing - get in therrrre :thumbup:

hugsssss :hugs: and :kiss: xxx

last month i didnt drink, and dont laugh i was even worried about eating prawns, cheeses etc :haha: i would have a glass of wine if u feel like it, it wont cause any harm!!
i know what you mean about the kids having a busier time than us there are always doing something.
i had cramping sat, sun and last night but not to day so hopefully thats a sign thats something is going on :shrug:
im in the 2ww wait oh no :dohh: hurry up and join be thursday for spotting every little thing :haha:
good look with the hat making, my 2 need to make christmas hats
just found pen on my cream leather chair :growlmad: was getting worried after trying everything in the cleaning cupboard but looked on the internet and tried nail vanish remover and perfume and it worked :happydance: so i happy again now

I will have a few drinks, if I thought for one moment I was then I wouldnt and its the party season, cant HPT until about 20 Dec anyway so I am gonna make the most of my night out.

I often get biro on my cream leather sofa, so nail varnish remover and perfume, mixed together or seperately? I need to know this tip!!!lol!!! I read a rubber gets rid of it and I did try once, but it started wearing away too much of the leather and got scared so I stopped!!lol!!

I did another OPK test this evening, it was about the same as the other one, maybe slightly lighter but I had been drinking alot, I was so thirsty but gonna BD anyway, so I will see what happens on these sticks tomorrow. I have heard conflicting information about the OPK's I use so its best to BD just incase, lol!! I think I will nearly be done on that front anyway soon, as the ticker is moving along!!!Another few sessions this week and bobs your uncle!!!lol!!! I hope!!! If only!!!

Oh Erin I love your tree its fab, I might try and get a pic of mine on. Please try not to stress too much hun but things will work out, I am sure.x

Loobi, you must be shattered but all stocked up for Xmas, I must get my butt into gear and get shopping soon otherwise there will be nothing left on the shelves. The thing is with me I bought 3 tins of chocs for Xmas as they were cheap, but we ate them!!!lol!! I cant have tins of Cadburys Roses and Terrys Orange Segsations sitting in a cupboard!! I have no will power!!lol!!

Anyway girlies, will catch up tomorrow, nite nite xxxxx

oh i love terrys my favourite not terrys there ALL mine :haha:

i first tried a small amount of nail vanish remover on a cloth and it was going slowly and then tried the perfume not sure which one worked the best :haha: but it did the job also read that hairspray works anything with alcohol in it!! try on a patch behind the sofa which you cant see!!

well im off to bed catch up soon xx

oh i love terrys my favourite not terrys there ALL mine :haha:

i first tried a small amount of nail vanish remover on a cloth and it was going slowly and then tried the perfume not sure which one worked the best :haha: but it did the job also read that hairspray works anything with alcohol in it!! try on a patch behind the sofa which you cant see!!

well im off to bed catch up soon xx

Will defo try next time, kids hey!!! I am off in a min too, just waiting for DH to finish watching footie, great hey!! But dont wannt nag him!!!lol!!! Speak tomorrow and nite nite xx

hi girls!

Sorry i havent been posting, i have been lurking for the last couple pages though and keeping up with you all <3

So i am pretty sure i am ovulating now, had craploads of EWCM earlier. as we arent trying this month, we didnt BD. Although we did BD like 2 days ago so its still possible that i will fall pregnant. I cant help but be a little excited about that :laugh2:

Luff you girls xxx

:wave: morning will pop back later, 9 days till :test:ing :dohh: not including today :haha:
lots of :hugs: xxx

Afternoon girls

Well I have been a busy bee today galavanting around Waitrose and M&S trying to get Ellas gluten free bits for Xmas, boy its so expensive! Gotta do what you can for your kids!

Just done an OPK, defo positive really strong line, we BD late last night and will again tonight so I am hoping this is it this month! Fingers crossed girls for all of us to get a BFP for Xmas. I am feeling really positive. Looking back I defo havent ovulated when I thought. a good few days later. Last night I did not have EWCM but cm that looked and had the same consistency near enough as water, I have never had that one and it did put me on a downer because if I thought I was ovulating then I should have EWCM. I dont have much EWCM today but OPK tells me different. I am so pleased I have used them this month as I obviously am not tuned into my body as much as I thought.

Well better dash, gotta get the kids from school. Speak later, love to all xxxxx

afternoon girls! hope you're all having a great day :)

Saw the chiropractor today which was amazing, after a good few cracks and pops and clicks i am feeling so much better! she told me off for not wearing arch supports, so now i have to buy a decent pair of shoes and some arch supports to go in them to help stop my back getting in a mess again. she also suggested i start doing pilates to strengthen my core muscles, so i am going to look into finding an affordable class around here to go to :thumbup:

No ewcm today, and last night i had some twinges down there, so i *think* o probably happened yesterday. so i guess i am in the tww! seeing as i dont really want to get pregnant this cycle, it is quite a strange tww! as there is a chance i might still get pregnant (thanks to sunday's BD) i am quite nervous about whether my period will arrive.

If i was just 20 or 30lbs lighter, i would LOVE to be pregnant. its just that i am so horrendously uncomfortable with my weight being this high, i dont know if i could handle it psychologically if i got any bigger (for those of you that dont know, i have a history of various eating disorders and weight is obviously a big issue for me). I just want to enjoy my pregnancy and i wont enjoy it if i am constantly panicking about how fat i am. I want to embrace and enjoy my new curves, when it happens :)

helloooo..
well girls i have some news.... if i dont get my :bfp: this time.... we will be waiting til march time to ttc as DD's other half rang DH yesterday and asked if he thought i would like fo him to buy me a ticket to go over for when DD's baby is due.....

so, all being well i am off to australia for 2 weeks in february.... to become a proper hands on grandma......

as for the tww .... i dont feel anything much really....am a little bit crampy low down, not the full force period pains i normally get by now, but that could be the supplements i have been taking for my hormones.... i have got throbing boobs on and off, but nothing major..but boy oh boy, have i got lotsa creamy cm, which IS unusual for me.... but again, i have been taking my b vits so i suppose it could be all that working....
anyway, if i dont get it, i will be on a dynamite diet after new years, as i will have 6 weeks to lose a bit of weight, cos my mother and father inlaw live over there too, and my late sister in laws boys, and they will have a field day commenting on my fatness....

i will be very nervous travelling alone, but it ill be worth it to see my baby girl, and her own little bundle.....

hope everyone is well...

loobs
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back