We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

hey girls.. its fierce quiet in here.... hope everyone is doing good..
all ok here , am soooooo tired today, i am not sleeping very well at night time....

i dont really have any news, boring old bat amn't i??

lots of love all round
lou
xxxxxx

sorry for not popping in, haven't really got much to say. had a nice day off yesterday, the sun was out so i sat in my garden & had a nice glass of wine, it really felt like spring :thumbup:

i cooked salmon tonight with my own recipe veg rice, it was so yummy, even steve cleared his plate. and to think, i almost gave in & grabbed a chinese on the way home, so glad i didn't now.

i'm working all weekend, we have been so busy this week, we don't have any promotions running so it has been rather unexpected. could of done with more staff today, my legs are killing me!

laura have you thought much about names & if you are finding out the sex? any news on the car yet? hope you start sleeping better :hugs:

erin have you tested yet?

how is everyone? :flower: miss you loves :hugs:
hope all is well with bumps, opks, and fingers crossed some bfp :happydance:
well hope your all having a lovely weekend :hugs:xxxxxxxxxxx

Morning girls,
Started spotting this morning and have AF cramps so I think I'm out. Guess I get to go pick out my St. Patty's day t-shirt and drinking mug and a bottle of Midol....I get decked out.....I'll see if i can find a pic of me from last St. Patty's. Although the hubby and i had a talk about TTC and he's going to try to be more accomodating when I say we need to BD......He said he's really going to try.

My birthday is April 1st, so if I get a BFP this cycle, it would be a wonderful birthday present.

Hope everyone else is doing OK.....pretty quiet in here.

Jane, what's up with you?
Hayley, how's TTC?
Lisa, saw you are like 16 DPO....you tested yet?
Loobi.....how are ya?

Alright, off to get this day over with. Have a good one!

https://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v199/113/22/576040051/n576040051_2540927_398.jpg

This is from 2 years ago.....I'm on the left.....couldn't find the one from a year ago where I was wearing shamrock tights.

like the pic erin, hope you get a bfp for your birthday that would be such a great present xx

well loads of positive symptoms my end but could be my body planning tricks and confussing me fingers crossed tho as really want a 2010 baby xx

hi girls.... erin sorry the auld hag got you again....

jane...keeping everything crossed for yourpositive symptoms love.....

Hayley.. how you doing petal??

im_mi... hope you are continuing to feel bit less pukey and crap...

lisa...where are ya??

i have caught the kids sore throat etc... had wicked headache all day yesterday , its been horrible, like stabbing pains in my head that really take my breath away....other than that, all is well i think... heartbeat still beating away andi think i felt a bit of movement yesterday... i keep thinking, " did i really feel that" and then sit there waiting for it to do it again to put my mind at rest... haha..

got st patricks day next week... DD3 and ds2 are in the parade , with the brownies and the soccer club.... hope its not as cold as it is today .... its so bright and cheerful, but boy is it cold!!!!!!!

then the kids finish for easter break the week after... ( actually they finish on our 22nd wedding anniversary)

sorry i waffled away a bit then again didnt i about absolutely nothing of any importance hahahaha

hop everybody is ok..

lots and lots of loobi love
lou
xx

hi girls!!

havent got time to catch up with you all right now as i have to get dinner on and get ready for work but i just wanted to swing by to leave you all some :hugs:

catch up soon xxxx

loobi so lovely to hear from you sorry to hear the kids have been ill and hope you feel better soon :hugs: how good is that feeling the little one move :happydance: glad all is good xxxx

im mi so nice to hear from you even if its short and sweet :hugs: hope all is well your end xxx

well i have very sore boobs today right under my armpits, nausea, runny nose too name a few symptoms and if i dont get my bfp then i have offically gone mad, so you can lock me away and throw away the key :haha:

speak soon xxx

nothing exciting to report my end. i have no symptoms what so ever! but i'm only 7dpo so i don't know what i was expecting.

i fell down the stairs this morning, bloody hurt! i have a bruised back & a graze on my elbow :dohh: it certainly woke me up thats for sure :rofl:

loobi, how cute that baby did a little wriggle for you :hugs:

jane, how many dpo are you?

erin, sorry the :witch: got you :hugs: the pic is fab, i love it :thumbup:

hiya lovely good to hear from you,poor you falling down the stair bet that hurt!!!!!

im about 9dpo just wanted it too be the weekend so i know either way

good luck lovely xxxx i didnt have any symptoms with my 2nd so you never know plus like you said early days yet xx

Ouch, Hayley.....bet that hurt!

Fortunately FF is telling me my most fertile period is on a weekend....hopefully we can get it right this time!

Not much else to report on CD2. Always boring in the TWW before the TWW.

Jane i really hope you get your bfp hon!! i started getting the odd symptom around that time. its so hard though because early pg symptoms are usually pretty mild. what were your symptoms like with the others?

Erin, im glad that your fertile days are on a weekend! lots of BDing to be done, woo hoo!

Hayley, aww try not to feel disheartened honey. not everyone gets symptoms that early and every pregnancy is different :hugs: roll on your test day!

Loobi, lisa, claire, and anyone else i may have forgotten.... how are you guys doing today?

i finally have my booking in appointment :happydance: thursday at 10am. and they asked me to come pick up my notes today so i get a headstart on filling them in, i cant wait to get cracking on them tonight! im a bit of a nerd, i like filling in forms if they are interesting ones :blush: :laugh2:

Feeling really good at the moment. the MS is still there but pretty mild. i tend to be off my food a bit, like one day ill really want toast and the next, the thought of toast totally grosses me out. All i seem to want to eat at the moment is fruit, chocolate and takeaway!! at least the fruit is healthy :lol: i may have to send dan out for fish & chips again tonight... or chinese..... yummmmmm.

i am a bit nervous about being weighed at my booking in appointment. For those of you who dont know, i have a history of disordered eating and i am finding it quite hard to cope with the amount of weight i am gaining at the moment. Its just about manageable at the moment, as long as i resist the temptation to weigh and dont look in too many mirrors. i think when she weighs me i will ask her to please keep it to herself, i really dont think i could cope psychologically with knowing my weight at the moment.

i like to check up on you all from time to time, congrats on the :bfp: 's :happydance: & good luck to those awaiting theirs xxx

Hayley lets commence the line spotting :rofl: :)

hello girls.. How is everyone??
all well here on the loobi front thanx.. definately feeling little wriggling around which actually reduced me tot ears today, cos i hadntbeen 100 percent thats what it was, but today there was no question in my mind what it was..

im_mi... sweetheart do what is best for you... and i reckon its a good idea to say that to the mw .....

i was very big to start with, and have gained about 10lbs already, as soon as i was eating properly it started piling on... i am going to have a battle on my hands after..

hayley , how you doing??? how are ya after your tumble earlier.. hope you are ok...

Jane.... i really hope you get your dream darling..

hello heidi.... nice to see ya popping in.... how are your gorgeous young ladies doing ?

how are you Lisa???

i am knackered this afternoon,i been very busy and on my feet alot, i did all my cleaning this mornig, then i roning, and then i spent two hors baking for thekids, cos i promised my little man that i would make some fairy cakes today as his sister ate the last one last night... i made shortbread too and 50 cakes.....doubt they will last long though round here

then the poor little fella came home this afternoon, with the biggest knock on his head i have ever seen on him, he fell at lunchtime break and whacked his headoff the ground, and do you know what, they never even rang us to let us know... i would have gone to gethim had i known, its horrible... poor little lamb had headache all afternoon in school

ok here i go..waffle waffle waffle....

come on the :bfp: 's please....

big loobi hugs
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

my girls are fine thankyou, Sydnee is getting bigger (slowly) & is now 7lb 10oz :)

hope you are all ok xx

aw thats great! after her being such a little dot when she arrived, i am delighted all is going well......

8DPO and .....:bfn: on an ic! i have been so disciplined with poas this month, just sticking to the one a day until 10dpo then i'll do 10 a day :rofl:

it's sooooo quiet in here, WHERE IS EVERYBODYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

hi lovely its so quiet!!!
lol what you like glad im not the only one who wants to test going to do a ic in the morning 11dpo.
how are you feeling?? i have a few symptoms but then again i could be going mad about you ? xxx

hello jane, no symptoms for me yet except for sore boobs. might do another ic before i go to bed, just incase :rofl:

steves watching the football so i'm bored.....

oh & changing the subject, i decided to do some morrisons southern fried chicken breasts, salad & new potatoes for tea, cut open my chicken & there was a blue plastic thing in it, made me feel so sick :sick: i'm going to complain to the food standards agency!!!! gross or what!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->