We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

god thats bad!!! bet that put you off , def complain i complained in sainsburys once think i got the money back plus 20quid rubbish really!!!

your making me wanna test now lol can the still show up even if not fmu??
yeah football on here and well bored!!! xxx

both times i have got my positives they have been at random times of the day. as long as your pee is concentrated you can test any time of the day.

not sure why men have to watch football when it isn't even the teams they support, steve is an arsenal supporter :dohh:

lol yeah they dont care as long as a ball is being kicked around!!!
im trying to hold out and not test now lol got 15 of the things upstairs wish i didnt know that now lol
xx

you are doing well to resist. i'm going to wait until the morning now because it's just a waste at 8dpo! i've been testing for 2 days already, i need to get a grip :blush:

i have just done one im shaking!!! there is a faint line def there oh can see it and he would say if he couldnt omg!!!!

Hey girls,

no news. AF should be leaving shortly......

yay jane that is exciting! Got my fingers crossed it's sticky!

good luck Hayley....

Lisa, what's up with you? Your ticker is wacky!

Alright, off to bed, just thought I'd pop in.

oh yeah!!!! bring on the :bfp: 's please..... we want our little family to be happy......

thanks loobi did another test this morning my wee was very weak, and the line was just the same not any darker!!! getting worried its a dogey ebay tests , or evap line but i did read the test in the time and it was pink!!! just a wanting game now i suppose xx

wow jane :happydance: really hope it's your :bfp: try a superdrug test, they are really sensitive & believe me, when you are not pregnant the test is whiter than white so even a slight line is clear to see, oh i wish i could come round & line spot :happydance:

:bfn: for me today, 9dpo & kinda guessing it aint my month. the only thing i'm growing is a big coldsore, never a good look!

still early days lovely, pma pma xxxxxx
its horrible not trying to get you hopes up losing the pma when i read more aboyt ics may try and get a better test today superdrugs isnt that near me heard good things about them may try frer or sainsburys own xxx

ic's worked for me, i found they were clearer than the frer. oh good luck sweetie, keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxx

the ic's worked great for me too...

hayley, you are testing very early lovey.... dont be feeling out yet poppet.... i have everything crossed for you..

i know but i really want it so to see a blank test is like a kick in the teeth xxx

Well i have done a frer and guess what avery clear BFP so cant believe please can you all pray for a sticky bean xxx

OMFG JANE!!!!! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: i just KNOW this is a sticky one!! OMG i am so excited for you!!!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo:

Hayley, i really hope you get a good strong bfp soon! it really is so early to test still. although i always started testing at like 7dpo so i understand :rofl:

That's excellent news Jane! Hope it's sticky!

AF left the building, so now I'm on my wait for O. Cycle after cycle, it's getting old.

Gotta get ready for work....have a good day!

PS-ordered pre-seed. Hoping that helps.

aw Jane, i am so delighted for you...

hayely... PMA darling.... i know what you mean bout seeing the :bfn: just keep it in your head thats it is early sweetheart...

erin.... lets hope this is your cycle

i swear i feel like i am the mummy in here.... you are all like my daughters and i am willing you all to get your dreams.....

lots and lots of love

im_mi, i cant believe you are almost 10 weeks already where has that time gone???

thanks mum lol you really are the mother of the family xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->