We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Laura, I can't believe your pregnancy is going so fast! Welcome to 2nd tri already! :D

Your little girl looks so sweet hun. :) I remember losing one of my kiddy teeth when I was eating a burger lol. It had been loose for ages and I was desperate for it to come out. :D

all is well girls.... 14 wks 4 days by the scan..... gotta dash..xxxxxxx

Still had a pretty dark line on the OPK this morning. Had cramps all day long yesterday which seem to have eased up. I am definitely going to have to rely on the 2 BDs we did last weekend. I'm not going to take a test until AF is late. I'd rather save that test. I will have leftover OPKs though, so I heard you can take those and because HCG and LH are basically the same chemically, a line will show up if it detects HCG......so I could use the rest of those.

DH and I made up on the phone yesterday (our main means of communication during the week). So I felt better last night. Poor guy, he's got a lot going on at work, and still woke up and rubbed my aching back last night.....just for like 10 seconds, but still, lol. Well, I guess I'm starting the 2WW....not going to be stressed out this time around because I seriously think I'm out. But it would be a nice surprise if his swimmers stayed around long enough and I got a BFP. On the other hand, if AF shows, I'm going to get wicked drunk on St. Patty's day to celebrate my Irish-ness....

Oh! I might be traveling to Ireland in August. I have a week off work and would love to travel! Of course that all depends on what condition I'm in...

Alright I'm off. Got my second pair of speakers and going to have them installed before work.

Good luck with your scan Loobi!

Hi girls

I hope you are all keeping well, Jane and Loobi was beginning to worry about you two but all seems good your end and fab news about the scan. I too have been painting, trying to freshen up the hallway, all I can smell is gloss!!

I feel alot better now, started feeling better on Monday although not completely 100%, got the sniffles and a headache. I have not been sleeping so the doc prescribed me some sedatives yesterday for 10 days to help me, I was getting 4 hours and I couldnt function, eyes stinging, felt hungover, it was awful. The tabs are also used for morning sickness but thankfully I havent been affected by that.

I had the midwife today, my first appointment, she came to my house so that was nice, she is trying to convince me to have a home birth as I am an ideal candidate!lol! I said I will think about it. I have booked my dating scan that is on 17 March so that is cool, it might make things feel real then.

Got a free Huggies box with loads of bits in worth £10 when I bought a pack of newborn nappies, I have 2 packs now, so tiny!lol! Got that in Sainsburys, I have loads of freebies from the Bounty and Emmas Diaries packs. Bring in on!!lol!!

Anyway gonna go, will catch up soon. xxxx

Wow you all have been very quiet the last few days!

I am counting CD14 as O day.....so as of today I am 1 DPO.

My maternity stuff I ordered came today and I tried it on. I'm going to be so cute pregnant. I just can't wait! I stuck my belly out to fill in the spaces.....I'm such a dork, lol.

Yay for freebies! I should sign up for freebies and stock up.

loobi, i'm so pleased for you hun, i breathed a sigh of relief when i scrolled down to your post :hugs:

still neg opk :growlmad:

i sent off my job application yesterday & if i'm honest, i don't think i'll even get an interview but it was nice to take a step forward & has given me the confidence to look for a better job.

we went & collected our new table & chairs last night, well not new but new to us, we got them from ebay. they are really nice & makes my kitchen seem so much bigger & they were only £45! bargain :happydance:

hope everyone is well :hugs:

morning girls!

Ugh, feeling pretty crappy today. Not overly nauseous but my tummy feels very.... sensitive. Ive got to go across to the shop today to get some wet wipes and some milk but other than that i am going to have a nice lazy day. So tired after work last night.

I had another + on my OPK this morning....is it possible to have a 3 day LH surge?

Got a - on the OPK this morning:thumbup:...and managed to BD with DH last night:happydance:. Hoping I didn't O until yesterday, so I have more of a chance. FF has my test date as March 10th......so.....

Hate to write and run but I've got errands before work today. Hope y'all have a good one!

hello...
aw Hayley, thank you.... i must say, i felt like the weight of the world had been lifted off my shoulders, when i was looking at the screeen,, i wasnt even really looking at the image, i was waiting for the weeks and days to come up..... any sign of +opk yet for you?

Erin..yay for the BD and then neg Opk today....

Im_mi, how you feeling today.... sounds like the terrible twos have hit your little fella like a ton of bricks, not what mummy needs ay when you dont feel 100%...

Lisa..how are you doing this week???

clare... ho wyou feeling now??? hopefully the cold and flu has eased up a bit for you...

Jane,..... done any more painting??

i dont really have any more news...i have started picking up bits and bobs in my groceries..cos other wise the whole buying everything is going to hit us hard, and with gary unemployed still....we dont have much to play with.... i got wipes last week, this week i got a top to toe wash and some cotton wool.... and i got a moses basket, ( whichi didnt need but it was a treat to me as it was in the sale ) so i can give dd the old one, she has got so mich to get in for herself too,, i already shave pram and buggy and bouncy chair and car seat from the littlies.... so not too many BIG things needed....i cant believe i am actually at the stage where i amallowing myself to finally think this way..oof things i need to get cos i am having a baby.... i havent evenlet myself think bout this stuff til this week...

anyway i waffled away again havent i???

lotsa love to you all
lou
xxxxxx

Aww loobs im so glad you have felt able to relax and enjoy buying little things for baby :) we are going to start getting little bits and pieces now too, we will be doing the reusable nappy thing so gonna start getting odds and sods now! How is stacey doing? enjoying motherhood yet? its so chaotic in those early days isnt it, i didnt find i really started enjoying it until Jack was about 3 months old!

Hooray for ovulating, erin! what brand of opk do you use? I was just thinking the other day, i have read a few things about IC OPK's showing the surge a couple of days later than better brands. I was only wondering because your fertile CM doesnt co-incide with your O date... i am wondering whether you are O-ing sooner than you think?

I went to our local la leche league meeting today, and as usual i left feeling earthed and uplifted :cloud9: I will hopefully be training as a LLL Leader soon, i dont quite fit the criteria but our local LLL leader says i am a better candidate than most who do fit the criteria so we are hoping they will make an exception.

Cant believe i will be 8 weeks gone tomorrow! where is the time going?!? i am itching to tell everyone but i want to wait until 12 weeks to tell work so am gonna have to keep it to myself for a wee bit longer....

Hi girls

Erin fingers crossed for you this month, although I used IC and they worked for me! I have nothing but praise for the OPK and HPT's. It depends on the sensitivity of the OPK's too, I used 20miu but you can get 30 and 40 too.

I too have been picking up baby bits, gonna start getting things gradually each week. I am nearly 9 weeks, its starting to go quick! I have a little belly too!

I am on antibiotics as I had had a telephone consultation with the nurse and she seems to think I have a sinus infection, which may be causing my headaches to be severe and the constant colds etc. My voice is croaky today but doesnt hurt! Odd! Feel better in mself, just tired. I had a few cramps today, I suppose another growth spurt with the uterus!

Ella is off to camp with cubs tonight until Sunday, I have not been apart from her for that long! :-( I am worried about her food as she is celiac but they seem pretty OK with it, they are gonna have a dedicated person keeping an eye on her too so she isnt naughty and eats things she shouldnt!

Oh well, better finish her packing, she is off at 7:30! Take care. xxxx

clare... when i was pg with dd ( kya who is 6) i got constant sinus infections til i was around the 12 week mark when they seemed to subside a bit.... i ended up in the ent hospital at one pont, cos the gp was worried to keep giving me antibiotics, ( i was on em bout every two weeks ) and i had to have camera up my nose and down into my throat etc... not nice at all.. but anyway, theygaveme nasal spray in the end, i had one that was by prescription it was called flixonase.... and another over the counter called otrivine and it sorted em out for me......

Hope Ella has a good time....

xxxxxxx

omg.. hearburn city going on here feeling horrible.....

still neg opk :cry: what's wrong with me?

steve's sis came round tonight, she's just found out she's having a boy & i know it sounds mean but i've kinda been avoiding her, i just find it really hard. but i feel really crappy saying that coz it's not her fault that she's pregnant & i'm not :nope:

if i'm not pregnant this cycle then we have decided to have a couple of months off ttc. i really want a new job so maybe when i'm settled & happy it will just happen for us.

sorry for my depressing post,

love you guys :hugs:

Hey Peeps:hi:

Hayley...I've got everything crossed that you get that job that you've applied for Hun...maybe we should of all been your references....they wouldn't of even bothered looking at the other applications:winkwink: Don't be disheartened sweets by the negative opks...maybe you've had a short surge and missed seeing it on the opk. I tested with fmu this cycle as well as 11, 3 and 7...:dohh:...:loopy: I know they say that your body doesn't make much LH overnight but I got my positive with FMU (6am) by 11am it was lighter and by 3pm it was definately negative......Sending lots of :dust: and :hugs:

Loobi....:wohoo::headspin::wohoo:...It was the best news ever sweets to read that everything went well at the scan....I'm on:cloud9: for you chick:hugs:
Good idea about buying little bits and pieces now:thumbup:

Im_mi...Hope you're feeling ok today sweets. That's fab about LLL....hope they let you do it hun...you're always so sweet and supportive on here I can't think of anyone better:winkwink::hugs: :yipee: for your 8wk :cake: Flump....Hope you've got a head for heights lil one...your Mummy is going to be speeding up that ladder to the rooftop soon:winkwink::laugh2:

Clare...Sorry to hear that you're still not well sweetie:hugs: I hope Ella has a fab time at camp:hugs:

Jane...how are you doing Lovely?:hugs:

Erin...:yipee: for a positve opk hun:yipee::hugs:

Well it's been an eventful wk in terms of bbt charting...FF took my crosshairs off of me on thursday and said it couldn't see a pattern:cry: Then yesterday I had bleeding in the morning with some clots as well so recorded it on FF and it started a new cycle....by lunchtime it had completely stopped...:shrug: so I merged the new and original charts. This morning I've had my highest temp yet and it's put my crosshairs back to the original date....7dpo:yipee:
As for symptoms...not a huge amount going on really...
Sore nipples (could be the Maca?)
Low backache
Strange "knitting" feeling about an inch below my belly button
Occassional cramps
A lil bit gassy:blush:

Not a lot of interesting stuff going on here...Shaun and I watched the rugby last night....I was a good girl and supported my adopted welshness and cheered Wales on....whilst keeping an eye on Morgan Parra on the french team:winkwink::rofl:

Right then folks...hope to catch you all later....:hugs:

I've been using First Response OPKs.......so I'm pretty sure they're accurate. But I got a - today, so. I'm pretty sure I O CD 14-16 but couldn't know for sure. I'm getting a little nervous about having PCOS because of the long LH surge, and lines on the OPK before and after.

I just feel like we should have done it 2 nights before and it didn't get done.

Oh well, if not this cycle....there's always the next and the next and the next, lol.

Lisa, those are sounding like good symptoms! Maybe implant?

Laura and Immi.......you guys are moving along so fast.....I hope I atleast get my BFP before you have your LO's!

Alright....off to bed.

erin, when i had a positive opk it lasted a few days so don't worry.

the cycle i fell pg before xmas i didn't get a positive opk if you remember so i have no idea what cd i ovulated on. guess i'll have to carry on & poas before work today.

what has everyone got planned for the weekend, i have a stocktake at work so wont be home til 8pm but i have tomorrow off :yipee:

thanks hayley...

I have monday off!!!!! three day weekends are amazing!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back