We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

hi everyone :hugs::hugs: been abit quiet as trying to keep myself busy and not think about ttc as much very hard :haha: done more painting and now helping oh lay wood flooring aswell as knitting a large heart blanket and my son a dinosaur and caveman so plenty to keep me busy at the weekends and evenings
well i think i ovulated without getting my + opks think i missed the opks but we have been busy bding so fingers crossed.
The sun is shining today which makes a change and life feels better when its out

loobi so glad all was well at the scan :hugs: and your now starting to but a few things my auntie had over 7 mc and didnt end up buying till 20weeks she is due in april and is still really nervous. hope you can enjoy the pregnancy alittle more now :hugs:

clare so sorry to hear your still feeling like poo that on top of being pregnancy must be hard :hugs::hugs: hope you can relax and not worry to much about ella its so hard i remember when chloe went on brownie camp the wkend felt a life time

bumble :hugs: on the - opks do you think you may have just not had a +opks this month like before?? as i really had all the signs of ovulation just no + opks fingers crossed :hugs: totally understand where you coming from with the preg friend im the same and you feel so bad for feeling it but you just cant help it :hugs:

welshrose :happydance::happydance: 7dpo how exciting so so hope its your month lovely :hugs: and some great symptoms :happydance: apart from the gassy part :haha:

erin :happydance::happydance: +opks really pleased for you sounds like you have been busy got every crossed for you lovely just the waiting game now :growlmad:

im mi hope your feeling ok and little flump(such a cute nickname) dont know how you doing the working behind the bar fair play to you its hard work at the best of times any carboots you way this weekend? havnt started here yet but wanna go

hope you all have a great weekend off to buy JUST DANCE on the wii its great fun played it last now if you have a wii its a must buy

speak soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls

Hope you are all enjoying your weekend, I wish I could say the same.I need to vent, I know you will understand. Ella went off to camp with cubs last night, I spent a fortune on all her food as I agreed with cubs that it would be safer if I supplied her food. The cook caters for a celiac child at school so I had indepth conversations with her about Ella's meals and the leader of cubs was really reassuring and said she will be fine and nothing will happen. He even said in the week she would have a dedicated member of staff supervising her around food and at meal times. Obviously after all of that you would feel fine about sending your child and wouldnt worry. Boy was I so wrong!!!!

This morning I get a call at 11:30, Ella has eaten cake what do we have to look out for! Sorry...how did she manage to eat a gluten cake? I supplied her a gluten free one. I said right, for one I do not understand how that has happened and 2 she will be violently sick, severe stomach cramps and will sleep now for most of the day oh and then there is the internal damage. I told them I was gonna come and get her and take her straight home. When I got there, there was silence amongst all of the staff. They were devastated and so they should be. I asked them how this happened and 3 members of staff said Ella helped herself. For one I do not believe that. In the 3 years Ella has been celiac and at a young age has she ever sneaked any food, not one crumb, she often moans at me if she thinks I should be washing my hands. Ella's story was that the leader offered her the cake and told her to eat it. Personally I believe her. They told me she was told her cake was on its way, well funny when I got home and unpacked her food bag the cake was at the bottom untouched all wrapped. I think they are covering their mistake up. I am pissed off as this was her first time away and was an ideal chance to give her some independance, she was so excited. She was so excited and she was in tears when I got there. The cook said too maybe she will learn her lesson, it didnt quite register until I got home and I thought how dare you! She knows not to touch and never ever has! I am gonna write a letter of complaint, and I want my money back.

Now Ella is feeling very poorly, laid on the sofa feeling vey sick and has stomach cramps.

Sorry to go on girls but you can imagine my frustration! I actually cried after they rang to tell me what happened I just thought after everything I have said and provided! What a joke!

On a good note, heres to BFP's in the next couple of weeks and Jane glad to see you back. xxx

clare im in such shock :shock::shock: as i read this and :growlmad::growlmad: i cant believe they could let such a thing happen when you have spoke at length about her needs and provided food for her too. i more shocked that they have pushed the blame on ella :hugs: poor thing bless her i bet she was really looking forward to it and now feeling ill as well as gutted she had to come home poor love.
really hope you can get your money back and ella feels better soon :hugs::hugs:

OMG clare... i am not suprised at all that you are angry.... i would do the same, send a letter... it doesnt seem strong enough really, but what else can you do??? i am actually at a bit of a loss for words for a change.... i am so angry for you ..and for poor Ella..... oor little girlhaving to come home cos of someone elses actions...

sending you lots of love

Thanks girls, I am still fuming! She has been sick 4 times now and has been asleep for a while, I am gutted for her. I cant understand how hard it is to supervise her around food? There was enough adults there. A letter will defo be written and I am gonna demand my money back. She probably has lost all confidence and trust in other people now. There is no way she would of just taken it, she checks labels, as I say she will moan at me if she thinks I have crumbs on my hands, will not touch food at parties or sweets, she s very good, something has defo been covered up. So not happy! xxx

poor ella, that has made me so angry :growlmad: and as for that woman, she deserves a slap for saying that maybe she has learnt her lesson! it's the irresponsible staff who should have learnt their lesson! bloomin cheek!!!
i hope she feels better soon, i'm so sad for her that she didn't get to enjoy her trip.
hope you are feeling ok hun, try & take it easy :hugs:

as for the opk's, well i'm getting fed up if staring at the same faint line! i was 2 weeks late last cycle & thought it was because of the miscarriage but now i'm thinking perhaps it's because the clomid isn't working for me anymore :nope: maybe it's time to have a little break from ttc :shrug: i'm feeling really low at the moment & can't seem to snap out of it. i feel like i'm going to be the only one left without my own baby :cry:

Claire that's just aweful. Especially when no one will admit to screwing up.

aw hayley..... i wish i could find some words to make you feel better... when are you due to see fertitly man again?

sweetheart it will happen for you.... i just know it will.... i wish iwasnt over here, wish i was just round your corner to give you a cuppa and someone to chew the ear off.... i send you lots and lots of love
lou
xxx

Where is everyone??? It's been quiet here......no news here. Had a nice day off work yesterday. A little under a week until I expect AF to show, and then we'll be on to next cycle. Hope everyone has a good day!

hi erin it has been really really quiet hope everyone is ok? the weather has been lovely here the last 2 days so been making th emost of it xxx

We're about to get some nasty weather here.......a nor'easter is going to get us tonight and it's a toss up between a lot of rain or a lot of snow. I'm hoping for the latter so there might be a chance of a snow day tomorrow! Enjoy the weather!:flower:

i havent been able to get on for two days....

all ok here thanx,apart from i picked up an upset tummy bug that a couple of the kids have had.... which wasnt pleasant. but seem to be on the mend now....

still don thave my car, itsnow been over 2 months..... and i am soooo annoyed, cos its two months of wasted road tax amongst other things...

other than that i dont have any news really....

hope everyone is doing good.....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone, bnb hasn't been working for me so only just been able to pop in.

great news, i got my positive opk today :happydance: i'm sooooo relieved, it means the clomid is working for me, even though it's a few days out it's better than weeks like it was before they put me on it!

still going to test on mothers day as i'm a poas addict & theres no way i will last any longer than that :rofl: i did say i wouldn't test early but what difference does it make, every :bfp: i get i will celebrate, whether it works out or not!

hope you are all ok :hugs:
p.s do i count tomorrow as 1dpo?

great news on the + opks lovely i would count tomz as 1dpo
we will be testing the same day how exciting xx

i know, i really hope it's our :bfp:'s my sweet. if it isn't then we are onto xmas babies :happydance:

opk is negative today, just goes to show how easily you can miss it, there have been a few days when i have only tested once so i'm really pleased my poas addiction took over :rofl:

i'm at work today, didn't hear back from those 2 jobs :nope: so looks like i'm staying put for a while, oh well, soon be on maternity leave PMA!

hope you all have a great day :hugs:

loving the pma :happydance: sorry you didnt get the jobs but always believe its meant to be for some reason :hugs::hugs:

i forgot only one month left for a 2010 baby and a xmas one :cloud9:

its surprising how the opks can change so quick, let the 2ww begin :growlmad:

have a nice day bumble b xx

hiya.... hayley.... wow...i hope you got plenty of :sex: in ... and if you can, get soem in today and tomorrow as well to try to ensure you are covered.... oh i really hope you girls get your :bfp: this month...

no newshere really... i am a little worried that my little bump is not growing as much as it should, which is daft, really cos this day last week, it was showing as 14+4 which is grand... so i am probly ( hopefully) just worrying because of last year.... i get heart beat every day..... and also when i listen i can hear the movement too, so its kicking aroundin there...

fingers crossed....

hope everybody is ok this morning..xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hi everyone!! im so sorry for disappearing, i didnt come on for a day or two then got so overwhelmed by the amount of catching up i had to do i... hid :haha: but im back now and all is well :)

SOO glad you got your +opk hayley!!! Got everything crossed for a lucky month for you poppet :hugs:

Laura thats bloody awful about your car. can you phone the dvla and explain whats been going on? they might be able to suspend your road tax or something? im so glad youve been able to find the heartbeat so frequently, how reassuring! im sure everything is grand in there hon, its only normal to be worried though after what youve been through :hugs: when do you get another scan?

lisa, im so glad ff gave you you crosshairs back!! eeek i really hope this is your lucky month, it certainly sounds promising! :hugs:

omg claire i cannot believe what happened!!! how dare they screw up like that and try to cover it up??? bloody awful, im so furious for you!!

jane, so you are in the 2ww now yes? really hope you get your 2010 baby poppet :hugs:

Erin, how are you doing? any symptoms yet? when are you going to test?

I hope i havent forgotten anyone! so nice to check in with you all again :hugs:

as for me, i am feeling a LOT better these days. Most of the time i can take my seabands off at around lunchtime and i feel fine. i get very tired very easily and i get the odd moment of nausea (sometimes bad, sometimes bearable) but other than that i am feeling pretty good! i have a noticeable bump all of a sudden which is crazy, and today i started feeling the baby move which is even crazier! I thought it must be in my head, as the furthest along i could possibly be is 9+3 (12 week scan will confirm), but after a quick google i have come across quite a lot of women who report feeling flutters that early on with their second (and subsequent) babies. Its definitely not wind, it feels exactly like it did with Jack at 16 weeks but its lower down (obviously, as baby is still low down). Its so amazing, i feel so happy and am really starting to enjoy being pregnant now :cloud9:

Sorry to write and run, but I've got to go get my knuckle checked at the DR. Noticed bruising on it yesterday, and after working last night it's pretty painful. Hurts to type....I'm such a klutz. Don't even know how I did it!!!

Yay for + OPKs! Glad everyone is feeling pretty positive....loobi why is your car in the shop in the first place? Sounds like said mechanic is lazy.

No news here.....had what seemed to be slight cramps yesterday but coulda been gas.:haha: Only have 1 test, so going to use the rest of my OPKs as HPTs (if it'll work) starting Friday morning......FF says I'm supposed to wait, but let's be honest. No can do. Pretty sure I'm out as BDing wasn't exactly timed very well, but stranger things have happened. Alright I'm off. See ya!

glad your back im mi missed you glad your feeling alot better :happydance: with my second i def noticed movement alot sooner how exciting :cloud9:

loobi glad your hearing the heartbeat :happydance: roll on your next scan are you finding out the sex? :hugs:

erin good luck at the dr :hugs: hope it nothing too bad :hugs: good luck with the testing

as for me im really really ill had my hope up its a good sign but think i have caught something feel really sick (wishing i could be sick :growlmad:) got a runny nose and sore throat feel like poo :cry: oh is really looked after me tho

lots of love :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->