We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

Thanks Immi...I'm hoping it's going to work miracles:winkwink: Always helps to have a lil hope and belief in these things. The TCM didn't really seem to be doing an awful lot and it was too expensive.

I'm actually quite eager to get into the fun part of this cycle to see if I can get to
15dpo again...:happydance:...:dohh:.....I know I'm :loopy::lol:

How's the hunt going for a birth pool hun?

:hug:

yes definitely, you gotta have faith hon! if nothing else it will help keep you sane :hugs: praying for you all the time hon, i really hope this maca does the trick and you get a super sticky little warrior in there soon. yeah the birth pool hunt is going well, i have decided to buy one rather than rent one because we will be able to use it for future babies (fingers crossed) so will get our money's worth. plus, we will have it from quite early on in the pregnancy so we can set it up in the living room nice and early to give Jack time to get used to seeing it there. I really like the ones from https://www.birthpoolinabox.co.uk/, i think we will go for one of them and use the health in pregnancy grant to pay for the majority of it :)

morning everyone, i tried to get on last night but it wouldn't let me :nope:

i'm enjoying the start of my weekend off :happydance: steve has just gone to unload a delivery at the site of an extension he's doing but it's literally in the next road from us, how handy is that! i said if he texts me 5 mins before he gets back then i'll get a bacon roll ready for him :thumbup:

as for my test today, :bfn: i only have 3 ic's left & to be honest, i'll be glad when they are all gone! i feel totally deflated with the whole thing. in july it will be 2 years off ttc & we are still childless :cry:

oh well, it could be a lot worse so i should stop feeling sorry for myself. i'm off to get bathed & dressed. i've got to send a little package at the post office this morning....if it's open on a saturday :shrug:

hello girls
how is everyone..aw hayley....grrrrr i am sorry you still getting bfn love.... i know thats no help to you at all... but if i could give ya little hug i would do

not very well here, i am on antibioics for sinus infection again....was in tears with the pain in my face....

was readingmyself bout that maca...and it sounds fab... might take it myself after baby comes, it seems like a good thing to take even when not trying for baby...

hope everyone is ok
clare ... are ya ok chick???

im_mi... home , water birth... WOW... i wanted home birth last time, ( with dd who is now 6) and they wouldnt let me cos i have had so many babies.. not really sure on the reasons why that is..i never asked at the time... and they dont even allow you to have em here inthe counrty unless you pay ridicuous amounts of money.. so didnt even mention it anyway...

lotsa love everyone
lou
xxx

oh no laura, hope you feel better soon :hugs:

i have done nothing today, well i got rylee a new harness & tidied up but thats it! i have just poured myself a glass of wine, lovely :wine:

we have chosen my hallway paint, it's going to be pale blue, it's called calm breeze, it's a b&q colour, very nice :thumbup: and i treated myself to a new rug for the living room & new cusions, we are changing the feature wallpaper to a black & cream flowery one, it's going to look so nice. we have blue & cream at the mo but it's so hard to find things that match it so i have had fun choosing all my little accesories :happydance:

immi how have you been feeling? can't believe you are 10 weeks already, thats just crazy :wacko:

jane, has it sunk in yet?

erin, how are you sweetie :hugs:

hi everyone loads of love

no its hasnt and tmi but i keep going to the loo coz it feels like af coming but its just loads of cm hope thats normal alot of cramping too think im more worried as af due tomoz xxx

jane, sweetheart.. try not to worry, cos if you think about all that is goin on down there getting you prepared to carry that little bundle... i had ad cramps, and wetness too, one day i even opened tissues when i put the shopping in the car and wiped myself ( very di screetly) when i got in the car, cos iwas convinced i had started bleeding... relax darling.... i know ( i really do) how hard it is....

hope everyone is well
xxxxx

loobi you hit the nail on the head thats totally what im like this morning i had to quicky get kitchen roll to check!!! thanks for being understanding each day just seems another mile stone just hope over time it will get alittle easier xxx

hope your all well loves xxx

loobi you hit the nail on the head thats totally what im like this morning i had to quicky get kitchen roll to check!!! thanks for being understanding each day just seems another mile stone just hope over time it will get alittle easier xxx

hope your all well loves xxx

Hunni I'm SO pleased to see your ticker there!! xxxx:hugs:

Morning Peeps...:hi:

Hope you all had a lovely day yesterday:hugs:

Jane....:hugs:....If there is one pre-:bfp: symptom that I remember with Callum it is as you say....dashing to the loo thinking I'd started bleeding...it did settle down quite quickly hun but I sympathise:hugs:

Hayley.....:happydance: for the decorating...and picking the accessories is the best bit...I'm envious:winkwink:
Have you tested again hun?

Loobi...Hope everything is ok with you sweets...when is your next scan hun? Have you started thinking about names yet?

Erin....hope you've had a good weekend sweets....and all is ok:hugs:

Im_mi....This is a little odd hun but after literally months of not logging into FB...I did yesterday....and got the beautiful poem that you sent....it brought a tear to my eye esp with it being mother's day.
I hope you had a lovely day yesterday babe and were spoilt rotten.

Hannah...How are you feeling hun?

I hope I haven't missed anyone....:hugs:

Well I have a poorly pickle home with me today...bless him he's got D & V...didn't think he was himself yesterday...he was :sleep: at 5:45pm and barring getting up to do a wee slept until 5am this morning when it all started. Lots of cuddles, colouring and films today I feel.
:blush:...The diet ticker is back...only 2lb away from where I started from last time. I'm gutted that I put 4 of the 6lb back on but I really do have to get focused and try and stay committed and not let my diet attitude ride the rollercoaster ride as well....set the satnav to motorways only:haha:
Well not a lot to report with the :witch: status:dohh: I have absolutely chronic lower back ache at the mo...it's ok while I sit still but if I go to do something it catches me really bad...combine that with my dodgy knee that is playing up again and you can imagine what my darling husband is saying....if you were a horse they would of put you down by now:haha::trouble::rofl:

Oh well girls, best get the day started....have a good day and hopefully I'll catch you all later....Big :hugs: and Oooodles Of love xxxx

morning ladies, well i've started spotting so :witch: is on her way, due tomorrow. decided to not use opk's or anything next cycle, we are going for the laid back approach that got us our :bfp: before xmas.

i have sewn my seeds for the veggie patch so my window sill is crammed with my little trays. only another 4 weeks & they can be planted outside :happydance: i'm finding it all quite exciting!

i'm off to see sister act in london on saturday with a friend from work, can't wait. i have friday to tuesday off work, i'm looking forward to the break.

how is everyone else?

i saw sister act in london you will love it, its brill the only thing that let it down was the fact they wasnt allowed to use the songs from the film due to copyright but otherwise it was fantasic!!!!
i do really hope the laid back appoach works for you lovely i know that it did for me and not thinking about it as much.
do you wanna come and do me a veggie patch would love one got the space but wouldnt know where to start the soil is rubbish!!!

well just off to visit a blind lady i help out read her post, a few job around the house. it makes you realize how luck we are too have our sight!!! she doesnt everything around the house like we but with out moaning lol

hope everyone is well xxxx

Hi girls and congrats on your BFP Jane!

I'm having a 4D scan on Friday. Really looking forward to this as my friend had one done and it looks really good. This will be the last scan before baby makes his appearance outside the womb. Unfortunately I can't delay it until later because of my anterior placenta, so it's going to be quite a while before I get to see him again. Nearly in 3rd tri though, it's starting to go very fast lol.

Also got physio next week for my pelvic pain. Not sure what they're going to do for me, it's been quite manageable except for when I'm in bed, but I'm hoping they'll give me a support belt and perhaps suggest some safe exercises.

Over the last few days I've also developed really annoying tinnitus in my left ear. I'm hoping it's to do with the pregnancy - has anyone else ever had this while pregnant?

Sorry for not posting much recently, but I do read all the posts every time I visit to see how you're all doing. :flower:

Wow it's been quiet in here today.....:hi:

Hayley...I'm sorry hun that you're spotting:hugs: Hopefully that's all it'll be :hugs:
What veggies are you growing Hun? Callum's class have got a patch over at the allotments near his school...he loves going over there and has even told me that I could put veggies in my large flower pots:rofl:
Hope you have a fab weekend this weekend...I haven't been upto London to see a musical for about 4.5yrs....Lion King....it was fab hun....hope you enjoy Sister Act.

Jane...hope the lady that you lend a hand to was ok today. It never ceases to amaze me Hun how people cope when they have to. I'll always remember one of my patients...a 92yr old gentleman that was still living independantly on his own doing all his own washing and cooking etc...whilst coming in daily for his radiotherapy for his throat cancer...he was amazing and always made me smile with his outlook that was so upbeat considering.
How have you been been feeling today hun...many symptoms?

Bexx...:wave:
Sorry your suffering hun...hope the physio can help:hugs:
The 4d scans look amazing Hun...hope he's feeling photogenic for you:winkwink:
I'm sure that last tri will fly by hun...and then he'll be in your arms:hugs:

Hope everyone else is doing ok....what have you all been upto today?

xxx:hug:xxx

we watched lion king about about 4 years ago, we thought it was absolutely brilliant. we went to see dirty dancing last year too. i'm gutted steve can't come with me but we are going to clacton with rylee on sunday for a walk on the beach so that should be fun.

well the spotting is now a full on visit from the :witch: onto cycle 4 of clomid now, running out of time!

hope everyone is ok xxx

hi bexx glad to hear all is well, bet your wishing the week way so friday comes sooner how exciting :happydance: they look so amazing. never had 4D when i had my scans :growlmad: really hope you can put some pictures on:growlmad: here who love too see and hear all about it :cloud9:

lisa hope pickle is feeling better now :hugs: you have done really well with the diet lovely your stronger than me. i always say i will start monday and it never happens :haha: i had to laught at your husband comment about if you was a horse :haha::haha:

hayley sorry the witch got you lovely :hugs: does that mean you can have a few drinks sat?? i would really love too see dirty dancing!! would you say the loin king would be suitable for a 10year old?? was thinking of taking my daughter for her birthday

im mi hope all is well lovely :hugs: have you still got sickness or has that passed? have you choosen the pool yet?? i would love a homebirth but dont think my OCDs would let me :dohh: think the whole time i would be worrying about any mess sad i know

loobi hope all is well your end too :hugs: i totally understand what a worry it is money wise and really hope something comes along for your oh soon :hugs:
hope little one is kicking you loads :cloud9:

Clare hope you and your family are all well :hugs::hugs:

well the sickness is here :growlmad: hope it doesnt get any worse, with my ds i had to stay in hospital on drips and tablets :growlmad: also got the such sore nips :haha: cant even touch them!! and really tired, feeling alittle more positive as last time i didnt really have a symptoms. Loobi i still cant stop wiping :dohh:

lots of love xxx

jane i would say it was perfect for a 10 year old. dirty dancing was good but we both said we preferred lion king.

not much going on my end, going to take today as cd1 because it's only just hit with full force this morning so it means i start clomid on friday.
hope all is well with everyone xxxx

hayley... sending you a big old loobi hug darling..

Jane.. glad everything is going well ....

Lisa.... hope callum is better nd you didnt come down with it, bet ya did, these things always seem to go thru the whole house

the news here is.... not feeling much kicking now... but i do know at this stage its not very regular..heart is still beating away in there.... and 'olive' ( named by dd haha) got lots of kisses on the outside from Dh and all the dd's this morning, so cute

DD ( cordelia who is 8) has chicken pox.... put her in the bath last night and there they were 5 nice big ones on her back, and this morning, i can see them almost appearing before my eyes.....

My Uncle passed away in UK, which is so sad, he had been poorly for a long time with cancer, and they had stopped treatment befre xmas due to him just not being strong enough for it, and he passed peacfully in his sleep on monday evening.. bless his heart...

not much other news really, its st patricks day here so have to drive 25 k to get calamine lotin etc for the poxy one, cos nothign is open in the village we live in..grrrrrrr

sorry bout my typos i cant be bothered to go back and put em right hahaha

lots and lots of love
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls

Sorry I havent been on for a while, been so busy. I have just had a quick shifty through all the pages, and firstly loobi sorry for your loss hun, 2 close friends of mine have just lost members of their family and it was 2 years last Friday since my nan died too, so its all very sad at the moment.

Jane, Jane Jane......wow, congratulations hunny, I knew it wouldnt take long. When are you seeing the midwife.

Imogen how are you getting on? My symptoms have near enough gone, yay!! However I went through a bad patch of everything getting ontop of me and I went to the doc and she has put me back on my amitriptaline, I was using them for headaches before but now they are used for those as they are real bad and my depression, but this week I have been feeling fab!

All the other lovely ladies I really hope and pray you get your BFP soon.:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Well I had my dating scan today, the little bubba was upside down initially and then moved onto its back and gave us a wave. They have dated me 11 weeks and 5 day, due date 1 Oct, so my ticker is slightly out. I have my 20 week scan on 17 May, we have told everyone today, kids are so pleased, Callum bless him just said cool, Ella is now asking how it got there, I kinda didnt answer lol!

I have added a pic, its not too good as I drank too much and you can see the babys head squashed against my ever so full bladder, lol! But all is well so very very happy.

Take care and big hugs.:hugs:

Attachments

• baby.jpg
    baby.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
what a lovely scan picture clare :cloud9: bet it feels more real now seeing it on the screen glad the kids took it well :hugs: cant wait to tell my 2!! got my first midwife date for the 14th april will be counting down the days :haha:

loobi im so sorry to hear about your uncle :hugs::hugs: and hope the chicken pox clear up soon my 7 still hasnt had them yet :growlmad:

hope everyone else is ok? hate wednesday night telly football, football and more football :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->