We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

what a lovely scan picture clare :cloud9: bet it feels more real now seeing it on the screen glad the kids took it well :hugs: cant wait to tell my 2!! got my first midwife date for the 14th april will be counting down the days :haha:

loobi im so sorry to hear about your uncle :hugs::hugs: and hope the chicken pox clear up soon my 7 still hasnt had them yet :growlmad:

hope everyone else is ok? hate wednesday night telly football, football and more football :growlmad:

Loving seeing the ticker!!! :happydance::happydance: xxx

aww the scan pic is sooo cute bless ya xxx

last day of work & then i have 5 days off :yipee: and i'm only workin 11 til 5 so nice short day today.

me & steve are off round our friends house for dinner tonight. bit of a weird set up to other people i spose. the thing is i used to be engaged to their son, we were together for 4 years but we split up when i was 20. he was an only child & was sadly killed in a car accident just outside our village on 26th january 2008 :cry: they are such lovely people & we have remained the closest of friends. mick was diagnosed with prostate cancer last summer so on top of everything he has had that to deal with too, how unfair is that!

anyway enough of my moaning on...i'm going to take my clomid today, don't think it matters what day i take it on really & technically i'm cd3 today.

hope everyone is ok. weather isn't look as nice here as it has been the last few days, whats the betting it pisses with rain on my days off!

have a nice day my lovelies :hugs:

yipppeeeeee for 5 days off hayley.... sent you a pm on fb earlier poppet

jjeeeeeeeeeeeeez , your poor friends have had alot to deal with over the past two years havent they? god love em.... hope you have a nice visit with them...xxxxxx COME ON THE CLOMID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no news here really... got a VERY spotty little one here....

clare great to hear from you, and what a lovely scan picture....

hope everyone else is doing well..... its cold and miserable here today...xxxxxxxxx

hi guys! im so sorry ive not been posting, ive been lurking though! just not feeling overly "posty" these days. im reading though and sending everyone love & hugs <3

Hey girls,
Not much to report here. My pre-seed came today. Hopefully this will help with TTC.....CD 11 today. Only a few days until O. Not going to be surprised if AF comes. TTC is getting to be quite like the lottery. One in a million. Will post more once I know O is over.

Hey Lovelys:wave:

Loobi..I'm sorry to hear about your uncle Hun:hugs:
How's Cordelia now? Hope she's feeling a bit better and the nasty spots are going:hugs:

Hayley...Hope you have a fab few days off sweets:thumbup::hugs:

Jane....hope you're feeling ok chick:hugs:....Lion King would be fab hun....I'm wishing years away for Callum so I can take him as well:dohh::rofl:

Claire...Aww your scan pic is lovely sweets...glad you're feeling better:hugs:
That's brill that the kids were cool with the news of their baby bro/sis...you never quite know what the reaction is going to be I don't suppose.

Immi....Sending BIG :hugs: right back at you chick:kiss: Are you ok?

Erin....Aww the wait...how tedious can it be huh?!...I'm with you babe...cycle day for cycle day....I'm hoping that a lil eggy may emerge on monday...FX'd....Roll on the tww for us both:winkwink:

Right then folks, I'll catch you later maybe:hugs: xxxx

Hi girls

Hope you are all well. Imogen, if you are feeling down hunny please talk, I know I just hid away, but in the end I went to the docs and got sorted I am happy as ever, although not 100% happy taking the pills but I wouldnt of been able to cope otherwise and my ones are relatively safe. I am glad I have nipped it in the bud. I had days where I would just get up, take the kids to school and stay on the sofa, I was tearful too and just couldnt get excited about the pregnancy. But now, so excited and want October to hurry up, I get up full of the joys of spring now and havent watched loose women for 2 weeks now!lol! I dont think it helped either than I am anemic, I have been put on iron tablets too, so making my poos uncomfortable, lol!

Loobi, Ella and Callum had chicken pox last year, Ella was 8 too, Callum came down first with it, he had hardly any, Ella was caked and it was bloody awful, she would scream the house down, it is one of the worst childhood viruses I think, and I do believe they should vaccinate.

Lisa, the kids took the news very well, Ella is sooooooooooo excited, but Callum did make me laugh, after I told him he said can I go out now, bloomin boys, but now he wont stop talking about it and we have all decided tonight its a girl. Ella told me off for defrosting the freezer, she wants to help me do everything bless her. Callum told his teachers and stood up in front of his year and told everyone, and Ella has been broadcasting it to the world. So yes you could say they are happy.

How is it going with you hun? Sorry I keep asking I just loose track with everyone.

Jane I have my next midwife appointment on the 14th April too, I will be nearly 16 weeks and the kids are coming with me as it end of term and they will get to hear the heartbeat, they cant wait. I think that will be lovely for them.

Erin and Hayley, stay positive girls, hopefully Erin the preseed will work and Hayley you will get your BFP on clomid this cycle. Lisa I am wishing you lots of baby dust too.

Take care and catch up soon. xxxxx

Hey girls,

Just popping in to say hello. I know it's been a while. It's been really quiet in here lately. In the TWW, but only got to BD 2 times in my fertile period. Hoping that's enough! I'll keep you informed and keep checking in. Hope everyone is doing ok!

wow erin, 3dpo already :happydance: thats flying by! i should ovulate cd19 so i have a bit longer to wait.

it has been very quiet in here, i'm guilty for not posting but it's a bit boring in the run up to ovulation so i seem to post more when i'm in the tww.

i'm back to work today & sulking about it, plus i have been really naughty with the diet so i have just 3 days to turn it around before the weigh in!!!

hope everyone is well xxxx

Hello, yes very quiet, lol! I dont really have any news its boring!lol! Take carexxxxxx

hi loves nothing exciting happing my end either just loads of sickness,tiredness and looking like i 5months preggers already :haha: just waiting and counting down till seeing midwife!!

good luck erin and hayley really hope the 2ww goes quick and you get your bfp xxx

hope everyone else is ok loobi :hugs: im mi :hugs: lisa :hugs: clare :hugs: bex :hugs:

Ha, I guess everyone is waiting in limbo right now. 3DPO is the worst. It's so early, yet so close!

One exciting thing is my birthday is next Thursday......so I'll be testing on my birthday. Wouldn't it be a great bday present!

On the other hand I'm gimping around because I injured my foot a week ago and the swelling hasn't gone down and I've now developed pitting edema. (Google it). Worst of all, I've been off work for a week for this stupid thing and today is my first day back. I'm supposed to get this special boot so I can walk comfortably on it, so I'm sitting at home waiting for that right now.

Well, hope y'all are doing alright! Have a good one!

fingers crossed for the best birthday present ever erin xxx

hi girls! im sooo sorry ive not been around, i know, i FAIL! lol.

All is well this end, ive just been a bit slack at posting around these days. Ive got my 12 week scan in a week which is pretty exciting. and by next saturday ill be in 2nd tri!!! omg, that sounds crazy doesnt it. 2nd tri! :D

Ok, ill be in later on today to catch up with you all properly and post proper replies to everyone, just wanted to let you all know i havent dropped off the face of the earth :hugs:

12 weeks scan how exciting lovely thats gone fast!! glad your ok and look forward to catching up soon xxx

Hiya Lovelys....
It's been fairly quiet in here lately...hope you're all ok:hugs:

Not a lot to report from this end....I'm still bleeding...it's a wonder I have any blood left:dohh:
I've got my scan tomorrow to hopefully shed some light on the nightmare.
I've got to be honest it's really getting me down lately...just can't see an end to it and the baby dream just seems to be slipping further away.
Haven't even a clue what my temps are up to this cycle....:shrug:

Sorry to be so down in the dumps girls....hopefully the sonographer will at least be able to offer some reassurance tomorrow....I'll let you all know how it goes.

Big :hugs: and Oooodles of Love xxxxx

Aww lisa dont apologise honey! blimey, i would be very down in the dumps too if i was going through what you are :hugs: all i can say is to keep plugging away hon, i cant imagine how exhausting it must be trying to keep a PMA all of the time though. I really hope you get some answers tomorrow. I really think that you should request to see a different gynae because lets face it, there is something wrong here and it just doesnt seem to me that she is doing her job very well :nope:

I know Jane, its mental! its going to fly by for you too, honey! how are you feeling? any MS yet? hope you feel fab and continue to do so :)

i could have sworn i felt baby kicking tonight. i thought i felt it a few weeks ago but it only happened once so i think it must have been wind or something. tonight i felt a proper booting feeling down in my pelvis, although i know its still crazy early and i do feel a bit gassy so it will more than likely be that. Still cant help but get excited though :D

One of my friends, who was due on the same day as me, found out today that she had a MMC :cry: i feel awful for her, shes putting a brave face on because i know she doesnt want me to feel guilty or awkward or like i cant be excited but i really hope she just relaxes and is able to be honest about how she feels. Poor girl :(

i just read back and saw that you are having MS jane, aww i hope it gets better soon! what was it like with your last pregnancies? i didnt get MS at all with jack but got it this time, only for a couple of weeks though so i was v. lucky.

lisa thinking of you lovely hope you get some answer from the scan xx

im mi its getting worse!!! with my son i had to stay in hospital and put on a drip/tablets fingers crossed it wont get that bad!! at least its a good sign tho
maybe your feeling the baby flutters?? im sure i felt that just before movement and it was alot sooner with the second xx

Morning girls,

Well here I am in the 2nd trimester, 13 weeks today, woo hoo! It has flown by like Jane and Imogen have said. I am starting to get heartburn :-( so necking loads of Gaviscon. The midwife thought I had a UTI but I went to the doc and they dipped my wee and he said no but there is a very small trace of blood but apprently thats normal! I was having lots of cramps too which can be a sign but the doc said its probably growing/streatching pains. The baby is low down in my pelvis still little monkey, however I thought last night I felt something, not sure if it was wind or not as I had eaten an Indian Takeaway, lol! So bear in mind this is my 3rd I should start to feel something very soon. Yay! I bought some cute baby gro's from next that have I love Mummy and I love Daddy on them, and a bibi dummy that has I love mama! How gawwwgus!!! I bought this nifty thing that sterilises dummies in the microwave in 90seconds, its like a mini steriliser and it came with 2 dummies.

I hope you feel better soon Jane its so not nice and I was so lucky not to suffer with ms, that is my worst fear is being sick I am a complete wimp when it comes to that! I am constipated thanks to my lovely iron tablets! Grrr

Imogen you must put up a pic of your scan, it is lovely to see the little bubbas.

Jane honey I am praying for you hun, the amount of crap you are having to put up and I hope that you will get your BFP soon or at least more of an insight as to what is going on and I am not surprised you are fed up hun, big hugs to you.xx

Erin and Hayley thinking of you hun, Erin have you done a sneaky one yet?lol!

Take care I am off to lunch with an old school friend for a good old gossip.xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->