We Are Family...I've Got My BnB Sisters With Me!

ohmyh goodness..... this si the first time i have been able to get in for almost two weeks.... feels like ...

so much to read up on....

all is ok here.... i went for a ante natal check yesterday with my gp, wh is a bit shit.... and he says myuterus is measuring 24 weeks, which has freaked me out big time, he didnt seem to be concerned, i see consultant at hospital in three weeks for check and scan...so hopefully i am not growing godzilla in there..

iw ill come back in and type tomorrow... just was so pleased to get back in it kept teloing me the site was down for maintenance

lou
xxxxxx

Hey girls!

It's been a while....I'm just sitting here waiting for AF or no AF. I did two ICs and both negative....going to save my FRER in case AF doesn't show. I had some cramping yesterday, but other than that nothing. Tomorrow is my birthday, so I was considering testing then if AF isn't here.

Jane hope you're doing OK, saw you were having pains.

Everyone else, sorry to write and run, but I've got errands before work, and gotta eat and shower still.

Have a good one!

hope you get a lovely birthday present!!! got everything crossed for you xxx

hi girls!

So glad all was well, Jane! what a nervewracking experience. ive been getting lots of pains this time but i did with jack so although i worry a bit i dont panic a lot. But i know how you feel, its always unnerving :hugs:

Lisa, lets hope you guys caught that eggy! fingers crossed for you hon.

So nice to see you loobs! 24 weeks???? oh my goodness, sounds like you're growing a monster in there! dont worry though, i know so many people who's doctors have freaked out over how supposedly big their babies are and been wrong, one lady even had a C section because they said her baby was measuring on the scan like they should weigh 11lbs and she was born at 8lb3oz!!

Good luck testing, erin! hope you get an awesome pressie for your birthday :)

Well girls ive got my 12 week scan tomorrow! Eek! really dont want to leave jack. my dad will look after him but i just hate leaving him with anyone other than DH :(

happy birthday erin xxxx

good luck at the scan immi, can't wait to see pic :happydance:

love to everyone xxxx

happy birthday erin xxx

12 weeks scan im mi how exciting cant wait too see pictures xx

BFN this morning.....thanks for the bday wishes!

Immi can't wait to see pics!

aww im sorry it was a BFN hon, i hope it turns into a BFP in a couple days!!

Well girls, the scan went wonderfully :) it was incredible seeing Flump, i really didnt think i would be as awestruck because i have done this once before, but it was amazing and lovely and i'm totally overwhelmed with how much i have bonded with this little one already. When she started the scan he (yes, im convinced its a he now but DH disagrees lol) was lying in a really weird position and wouldnt move lol, so she had to give my bladder a prod and a poke to get him to move and when he woke up he was being so cute. his little legs were crossed over, and he was waving his little hands in front of his face, it reminded me of like when a cat cleans their face, do you know what i mean? it was adorable. even the sonographer was cooing over him :laugh2:

the sonographer was such a star, she really took her time and got some lovely pics for us. And, without us even asking she printed off 4 for us and then told us that she would only tell them we had two so we didnt have to pay too much, and told me to hide them in my bag so they didnt see on the way out! :haha: what a star. she was lovely.

No pics right now but i will get my camera now and get some on here :) they're not as crystal clear as a lot of the girls' pics on here because, well, ive gained a bit (a lot) of weight so have a substantial fat layer in the way. so thats frustrating but theyre still good pics :)

oh, and they moved my dates forward so i am now officially in second tri! hooray!

Ok, meet my little flump!! :D

https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk105/immi87/scan%20pics/IMG_2213.jpg

https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk105/immi87/scan%20pics/IMG_2214.jpg

this next one is a view from the top, the head is on the right and on the left you can see the fingers!
https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk105/immi87/scan%20pics/IMG_2218.jpg

And this one is a view of the head, you can see the tooth buds and the little arms waving around in front of the face :cloud9:
https://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk105/immi87/scan%20pics/IMG_2219.jpg

:happydance: im mi 2nd tri :happydance: the photos are brill, i love the first one so cute and the little arms and legs :cloud9: sounds like the lady was lovely hope mine will say i have only got 2 photos :haha: they charge £10 for 4 where we live
cant believe how clear the pictures really pleased for you :hugs:

:hi:Girls

Jane....I'm so glad that everything went well lovely...I did check on my phone on uesday while I was out with my friend but hate trying to reply on it:dohh:

Im_mi....Awww wow sweets Flump's pics are gorgeous! When are you going to tell your lil man that he's going to be a big bro?
Hope you've got a lovely easter planned:hugs:

Erin....Belated B'day wishes sweets...hope you had a good one:hugs: Hope there is no signs of the witch with you:hugs:

Loobi....As Im_mi has already said hun...I to know several women that have had weight guesstimates and even growth scans done to check baby's size and they've been wrong....not just out by a lil bit either...hope they're not worrying you over it sweets:hugs:

Hayley....well done on the decorating Hun:thumbup: How's things with you?:hugs:

Well folks....still no big O here....I'm ok thou. The last few days the spotting has been barely there so I'm still hopeful. One of my close friends in work has another friend that has been ttc for years and has recently been reffered to a new gyne of which she can't speak highly enough of so I'm going to have his name and ask my GP to make the referral to him...at least it's someone that's recommended and he was recommended to this other woman to so....there's PMA there:thumbup:

Hope you're all having a FAB Good Friday....:kiss:

Lisa i think thats a fab idea, getting referred to a different gynae. i really dont think your current gynae is doing a very good job of helping you :nope: aww and thanks, im so happy with them! Hehe yes Jack knows but he's still far too young to understand, really. i talk about the baby all the time and if i ask him where it is, he rubs his own belly :haha:

Ah its cheaper then where you are Jane! they ask for a "recommended donation" of £3 per picture here. its pretty good really, the donations have helped pay for super duper new scan machines that have overhead monitors for the parents to look at so the sonographer can concentrate on the screen.

Well, no sign of the witch yet, but it's not due until tomorrow or Sunday. I just don't have that much PMA for this cycle. Anything is possible I guess. I did get a few waves of nausea yesterday, but I had jsut taken my medication. I would think that if you are having symptoms (especially 11 DPO) there would be a faint line? Not going to test unless AF doesn't show.

Immi there's really a baby in there! Lol, wow, your pics are amazing.

Loobi, hope your kiddies are doing ok!

Jane, hope the MS has subsided.

Lisa, switching gyns sounds like a good idea. A second oppinion never hurt!

Alright, have a great day!

Imogen, your scan pics are gorgeous - I particularly love the first one, mine didn't come out anywhere near as clear as yours.

You've got me itching to share a couple of my 4D screencaps now, I'll have to dig out the CD and post them a bit later.

OK, here's a few pics from the 4D scan I had 2 weeks ago. He wasn't being very co-operative lol, but we did get a few nice shots.

Attachments

• zachary1.jpg
    zachary1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 1
  • zachary2.jpg
    zachary2.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 0
  • zachary3.jpg
    zachary3.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0
:cloud9: wow bexx they are amazing pictures!! i really would like 4d scan did you get a dvd as well as photos? bet if feels even more real seeing your little man like that :happydance:

Thanks hun. :flower: Yes, we got a 20 minute DVD as well, it was a lovely relaxed session though I had to have a 10 minute walk in the middle as Zachary did not want to be seen lol. Words can't describe what it was like being able to see him before he is born. :cloud9:

I'd heartily recommend having one if you can, it's an amazing keepsake. Not too expensive either, the local place we used was half the price of BabyBond. My mum was absolutely stunned by it, she's never even experienced a regular 2D scan before so this was a real eye-opener for her.

:cloud9: will have to look in too that nearer the time thanks for th info :hugs:
how lovely for you mum to experience that too :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->