We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

jessy1101

Reaction score
Hey all Pupo = pregnant until proven otherwise lol is anybody going to be like me for october? I should be joining this club in about 5 days...

LOL u can totaly be my vice prez!! It's simple to join u just need to be in the pupo stage and sometimes hate ur uterus. That's pretty much it lololol

I'll be back to trying by the end of October but have my FX'd for you ladies! :)

Love it! I am hoping I join this club soon too! I think it is fair to say that I hate my uterus most days (until I get that BFP!) and at the moment I am not too happy with my overies either!

Well Twinkie if we look at ur ovualtion date ur going to be PUPO in october!! YAY!!

Confused aren't u going to have ur O date some time in october?? Cuz if so then your also going to be PUPO with us hunny ;)

I am also not a fan of my Ovaries or Uterus at the moment haha

LOL AEM i definetly know the feeling. Sometimes (and i've written this in other threads too) i hate having a vagina cuz of all the sucky probs that come with it lolol

Oh oh oh I need to join this :haha: I just got my first smiley on a digi since my loss 9 weeks ago and I am already thinking in my head that I could be pregnant within the next few days!!!! I've even looked at when my EDD would be if I did catch that egg-y! :haha:

LOL, I always know when my EDD would be if I get pregnant that month. I think it is the first thing I do when AF starts (besides figuring out which day I should O)! Maybe I am a bit obsessive?

Wow am i ever happy to know that cuz i've pretty much already checked out the EDD for every month if i conceive that month LOL. U guys r defiently not alone in that department.

Collie looks like we might have our surge at the same time!!! Here's to not being told otherwise during october teeeheeeeee

Having a vagina is stupid sometimes- we worry about so much- like I was telling my OH with this whole TTC thing- I am the one temping and charting and taking prenatal vitamins and doing the research and everything.. and what does he have to do?? NOTHING! hahaha its not fair sometimes

Exactly!! He gets to pretty much sit there and when it's time to BD then he gets to enjoy it and fall asleep after. U on the other hand temp and chart and check ur freakin cervix and after u better u keep hoping to have caught THE egg...

Dont forget having to go threw the 2WW and stressing out and either being estatic for a BFP or sad for a BFN...i hear men all the time be like pffff i'm sure pregnancy and getting pregnant isnt that bad women just want to complain....u have no clue how close i come each time i hear that to giving them a good kick in the ass ;)

hahah well its true! we do all the work! its exhausting and its so emotional on us.. but do they care? nope not at all- they are just happy to get to BD all the time haha

I feel you ladies, DH hasn't a clue about TTC! But I am still glad I have got the vagina and not him. The feeling of carrying a baby and giving birth to him/her and the bond that you have even before he/she is born is well worth all the work in TTC! It's too bad they don't know what they are missing!

Definetly see i would have to say i love having the vagina AFTER the TTC is accomplished. It's the BEFORE and every damn little thing u go threw that makes the having a vagina = SUCKS ;)

I emailed my OH the pic of my smiley digi and he just replied saying 'cool'
what kind of reaction is that?!? I got my smiley and danced around the room then ran down the stair to grab the camera to take pics then couldnt want to get on here to tell people and email him and then checked EDDs and when my scan would be and how far I would be by XX date and all I got was 'cool'!/

If it wasnt so important he wouldnt be getting any :sex: :haha::haha:

I emailed my OH the pic of my smiley digi and he just replied saying 'cool'
what kind of reaction is that?!? I got my smiley and danced around the room then ran down the stair to grab the camera to take pics then couldnt want to get on here to tell people and email him and then checked EDDs and when my scan would be and how far I would be by XX date and all I got was 'cool'!/

If it wasnt so important he wouldnt be getting any :sex: :haha::haha:

I know isn't that awful? No matter how mad you get you can't withhold that from them, because then you would be punishing yourself too!

Collie let's pretend that i'm ur OH for a quick sec k. OMG really u got a positive? That's awsome!! I'm really happy that ur hormones are back to normal and we can catch that egg! I love u sooo much sweetheart..

Uh huh bet it definetly didnt look like that huh? Men are stoooopid sometimes LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->