We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

I'm good today. Just trying to plan when we are going to BD :haha: I kinda want a break tonight after last night and this mornings antics but I dont want to miss that egg and got pregnant the last time by twice daily :sex: sessions :haha:

Oh this TTC lark is hard! I wish we could just tell if that one time was enough! Job done :p

Twice daily! Yikes- you have one cooperative OH! DH complains if I make him do it 2 days in a row! I told him to suck it up and he can have a break once O is confirmed!:haha:

See i've been doing the nasty for a few days in a row once a day...can it be considered twice a day if it's a HUGE manly load?? LOOOOOOOOOLLLL i kid i kid ;)

FYI PUPO peeps i've known some people who have gone the Baster way (no it's not me i wouldnt be shy to admit it...huh wait maybe i would....) thoughts on that?

I mean if u do end up pregnant would u actualy tell ur lil bean yuppp your daddy is the same baster we use on our annuel turkey mmhhhhmmm...

Actualy food for thought say u knew ur friend used this tactic and she invited u over for dinner and u SAW THE BASTER in the cuttlery drawer what would be your reaction?? Ya know..food for thought..

My DH might be going away for 4 nights a week soon so I might have to resort to the baster method! Haha it has crossed my mind...not gonna lie!

Yes yes the baster method is good but i wont lie and tell u that if i see it in ur forks and spoon drawer if i go for dinner i might turn a teensy bit green...

I wuv u hunny but seriously only so much a person can take right?

hahaha i hear ya! Its just a thought now but who knows :p

Haha yuck it really is a bad mental picture!

Especialy if they serve chicken and take the baster out to squirt on it i'd be like noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

I dont know how the baster method works!? LOL well I know how it works but you know... I thought sperm died quite quickly once it touched air so how would it work to get you pregnant?

PS. I'm giving him a break tonight, I decided. Cant be arsed :haha: He does what he's told Jessy - takes it when he can LOL! When TTC I make him wait till O time so when it comes hes gagging :haha:

FYI PUPO peeps i've known some people who have gone the Baster way (no it's not me i wouldnt be shy to admit it...huh wait maybe i would....) thoughts on that?

I mean if u do end up pregnant would u actualy tell ur lil bean yuppp your daddy is the same baster we use on our annuel turkey mmhhhhmmm...

Actualy food for thought say u knew ur friend used this tactic and she invited u over for dinner and u SAW THE BASTER in the cuttlery drawer what would be your reaction?? Ya know..food for thought..

HAHAHHAHAH

you are freakin hysterical love ya!

Hey all, I retract my comments from earlier. I started doubting that I actually O'd last week since I have none of my normal symptoms I normally do after O. So on a whim I did an OPK and it was +, so I did a digital OPK and :) You know what me and DH will be doing tonight! I have been having pain in my right ovary all day and now I know why! So word to the wise, don't always trust FF!

Collie seriously u go girl gotta love when the vadge is the boss over the peen!! U gotta make him work for it for sure;)

Little Keepthefaithx i wuv u bunches too sweety pie u rock!

Twinkie u make damn u sure u get jiggy with it tonight and remain in the pupoliscious ( my new word of the day heeeheee) category without being proven other :)

Ugh, no temp shift today. DH and I have BD'd the last three nights (Sun, Mon, and Tues), got a :) on digital OPK about 5:30 last night I also had a lot of O pain yesterday. Today I had a temp dip. So my question for my PUPO friends... should I give DH the night off? He really can't BD every single night and I did good to get him to yesterday. I was hoping I would have a temp shift today and I wouldn't have to worry about it! What do you think? Should I beg DH to go at it again tonight? Part of my problem is I had + OPKs last week, but never O'd, so I have been making him BD alot in the past week!

Oh no! I have no idea what to suggest Twinkie! This TTC lark is so hard - why cant we just know for sure when we O!? If you dont think he can handle it then I guess you will have to give him the night off - or you know - you could do all the work and just let him lay there? LOL! :haha:

We did the BD again this morning :happydance: Just hoping all this work is worth it and I did actually O because I only use OPKs and dont temp. Think I'll think abou temping next month if I dont catch this time.... Hmmm.

Hi ladies:flower: can I join in? I'm on cd 7 after my miscarriage. Praying all the talk about being really fertile after a miscarriage is TRUE!

Sorry to hear of your loss jb11 :hugs: But welcome to the PUPO group... beware we are a little crazy :haha:

Oh no! I have no idea what to suggest Twinkie! This TTC lark is so hard - why cant we just know for sure when we O!? If you dont think he can handle it then I guess you will have to give him the night off - or you know - you could do all the work and just let him lay there? LOL! :haha:

We did the BD again this morning :happydance: Just hoping all this work is worth it and I did actually O because I only use OPKs and dont temp. Think I'll think abou temping next month if I dont catch this time.... Hmmm.

Temping is driving me crazy! I really think that since I got a + on a digital OPK that I will O this time, but I just wish I knew if the past 3 days was enough! I always have really sore BBs after O so I keep sitting here wishing my BBs would hurt so I can at least know that I O'd! I might try doing all the work tonight! I don't really like to "be on top" when we TTC, because I feel like everything runs right out, but if that is my only option I will take it:haha: If I could guarantee to DH that if we BD tonight we would get a + hpt in 2 weeks, I would probably sway him, but it sucks knowing that even though we are doing it like rabbits, AF still may show up!

Hi ladies:flower: can I join in? I'm on cd 7 after my miscarriage. Praying all the talk about being really fertile after a miscarriage is TRUE!

Sorry for your loss, but this thread is good for a few laughs and lots of encouragement!

So all my PUPO friends, What's everyone's PUPO status...

Thanks ladies:winkwink: I'm a little behind everyone date wise but it will be nice to be encouraged by ya'lls BFP. I'm so anxious b'c I have verrrrry irregular periods (due to pcos) so who knows what will happen with me ovulation wise. I opted not to do anymore clomid as I feel that may be what contributed to my miscarriage. Sure hope I'm making the right decision.......

What is the harm in trying without meds for a few months? You can always start again right? I say do what you need to do! There isn't ever a right/wrong decision, just what is best for you at this moment in time. I'll keep my FX'd for you going the "all natural" route! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->