We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

LMFAO Jessy!! Thats more like it.

Well I better go pick him up from work - he better say something to make it up to me :haha:

Collie ur right he better say something like what i wrote while being ur pretend OH LOLOL. They just have to down play everything dont they??

U do realise that they wouldn't last 10 secondes with vaginas right??

Haha you guys are hilarious :) I'm not trying this month cuz the doc told us to wait one more cycle and my DH is putting his foot down on it and not budging! So, I can wait one cycle if it will make him feel better :) but ill def be anxiously waiting to hear about all your bfps and will hopefully follow shortly behind!

Hey Confused hopefully i dont seem to be i dunno down playing anything on here i just have to try and bring humour into our situation if not i'd just cry all the time instead.

I love LOL at funny posts on here it just cheers me up u know? It's nice being funny positive in times like these...dunno guess i just worry people might take it the wrong way :(

Can I join you guys? lol I am on CD8 so def hoping to get my BFP in October!

Good luck to everyone! :)

Of course Jenna we're happy to have u! As soon can see we are a bunch of Pupo people that like to stay positive and just in general be silly which i think is pretty good to have on here.

Hey ur cycle is almost like mine! We're gonna be pupo together hon :)

can i join you guys?! i'll be 14 dpo on monday...so i'm planning on waiting to test til then, but knowing me...i won't be able to wait to poas :)

good luck ladies!

Hey Confused hopefully i dont seem to be i dunno down playing anything on here i just have to try and bring humour into our situation if not i'd just cry all the time instead.

I love LOL at funny posts on here it just cheers me up u know? It's nice being funny positive in times like these...dunno guess i just worry people might take it the wrong way :(

haha I love it! I think all of us on this site need a laugh!!

:) :)

Ahhh Confused ur a total star!!

Nursekelly of course u can join!! Welcome to the wonderfull world of being Pupo where we discuss our hopes, dreams and mutual distaste of ur uterus and ovaries in times like these ;)

Well I may be PUPO sooner than I thought... temp shift this morning! Yeah! and I put a fake temp in for tomorrow and FF put my O date at last Friday (I am skeptical, but who am I to argue with a computer program?) We shall see. I am guessing I will be POAS alot this month, since I don't know which O date is correct :blush:

Hi everyone I was lol'ing at this thread last night wishing I could be PUPO but I thought I would never ovulate and had given up on my body for this mth BUT then today we have positive opks!! Hurrah!! So as of tomorrow I am PUPO!! :happydance:

Oooo Twinkie how exciting!!! :happydance:

And rt1397 :happydance: I think this thread made you O :winkwink: Because your body didnt want you to be left out :haha:

Well we DTD last night and this morning :happydance: More to go!

Twinkie that's freakin awsome!! Here's to hoping it's a sign for good things to come.

Rt1397 i'm tellin ya this thread is totaly an O starter thread so everyone here can be Pupo-ing (heeeee totaly made up a verb with that word damn I rock) togethaaaa ;)

Colie u got ur freaky deaky on naughty girl LOLOL

I am guessing it was all to ovary cheering we were doing! Hopefully we can all move from PUPO to just plain PREGNANT!

For sure i was almost doing cartwheels for ur ovaries LOL. I just wanna stay PUPO and not be proven otherwise when it comes time to test lololol.

Jessy I dont think cartwheels are a good idea when we're PUPO! :haha: Maybe just do jazz hands instead m'kay?

I did say almost Collie no wacky doodle cartwheels for me while PUPO at all...jazz hands is pretty good tho!

How r all my fellow PUPO peeps doing today?

I'm doing good, I will be better when I get to temp tomorrow morning to find out if I am really PUPO or not :)
I try not to symptom spot, but I woke up this morning with a headache and I am quite gassy today (feel sorry for the people in the cubes next to me!:haha: J/J)
But the headache is probably from the weather changing and the gas is probably from my dinner last night (I had a bunch of mushrooms, which I don't eat too often)

Well, how is everyone else? Anyone else PUPO yet?

My O tests have been dark since CD8 but not quite quite enough to be considered a sure positive. I'm pretty sure tho i'm going to O before CD14 (i'm CD10today) so we shall seeeeee...

I'm good today. Just trying to plan when we are going to BD :haha: I kinda want a break tonight after last night and this mornings antics but I dont want to miss that egg and got pregnant the last time by twice daily :sex: sessions :haha:

Oh this TTC lark is hard! I wish we could just tell if that one time was enough! Job done :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->