We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Thanks rach! Didnt use clomis no! So sick tho again it sucks big time. Ur baby will b soon awwww time flies

Kim yes comig fast u pick a name?

Thanks girls! I am ready for her:) her name is ellie mae♡ i have been having contractions for a couple weeks but not dilated at all. I have a section scheduled for the 21st.

Lisa - sorry your so sick. It will be worth it. Hang in there hunny.

Rach- his 1st b day!! How exciting! !spring will come up fast so not much longer, but very smart to try to be where you want so you are prepared.

21st is my SILs birthday :) Maybe she will come on my sons birthday ;) So hard to believe Ellie Mae well be here in about 2 weeks! Update us asap when she arrives. I want to see pics.

Lisa I'm so excited you didn't need any alternatives to get you pregnant! Ppl have always told me they struggled and then had their child... then later on they got pregnant quick or vise versa. I'm sure you're rooting for a girl?

I got Rowan's birthday outfit ordered from etsy. It's so cute. Can't wait to get it.

Rach rowan is the cutest!!

A girl would be nice to have one of each :) have another 2 weeks after first trimester scan before we can tell everyone its hard keeping it in there have been a couple people that asked my sis inlaws if i was pregnant

So i guess end of october we can find out maybe? A guess anyways lol :)

It's October! Which means..... Lisa might find out what she's having and I hope Kim had her baby??!

How is everyone?! I'm glad we're all on facebook. Without it, I would feel like you girls hated me since no one gets on here anymore LOL. So hard to believe how far we've all come. We all have our rainbows!! I remember turning to this website in such desperation. I was hoping I could find someone to talk to about what I was going through. As time passed and everyone was getting their rainbows while I was still TTC.... I started feeling hopeless and like I didn't belong. Man was I wrong. I am so thankful to be where I am today and to have met all of you!

Ellie mae is the cutest name awww!!

Rach i feel the same, so greatful to have met all of u. We all helped eachother alot it really is special the bond we all have love that im on fb now so i can see pics of u guys!

I went to my ultrascreen a couple weeks ago and she is guessing another boy! Lol i am almost 14 weeks now so will find out for sure i would say at my 17 week apt!

I'm extremely happy to have met all of you girls!! You stuck by me threw everything and i'm sending virtual hugs and kisses to all!

Home life has been great althought gives me tons of running LOL Charlie and Zack keep me on my toes non stop but damn i luv thos lil rugrats.

Rach i've been meaning to ask r u doing ok hunny? I've been seeing your posts on fb about stress and being down and sad. Bad shit happening? Thinking of you hunny.

Leese eeeeee another boy another lil peenie LOL. Zack is now in the habbit of getting a morning hard on when we change his diaper lolol. At first it was traumatising but now we're really go with the flow haaaaa.

Omg isnt it so strange w the hard ons?! Lmfao the first time i saw it i bugged hahah didnt know that happend When they r little Lol

Yes another boy !! I cant wait to meet him done being pregnant already feel like shit :(

Happy new year lovely ladies!!! Hope it's a fab one!!

Huge congrats to Rach on news of baby #2!

How's everyone doing?

Me and the littles are good and I finally qualified as a nurse!

Big love xxx

Emma thank you so much!!! I am so excited to be pregnant again!! We didn't even try this time. Was off birth control and the first month we got pregnant. Was NTNP. Congratulations on becoming a nurse! That is awesome. I haven't heard much from you on facebook. Hope all is well. Your kids are adorable.

I hope everyone else is doing great! I think i'm friends with all of you on facebook, but in case you're not - I'm due August 1. Will know mid-march what the sex will be. Pretty excited! Row and his baby brother or sister will be 22 1/2 months apart. That's exactly what I was rooting for. (2ish years apart).

Hey mamas! To clarify, Mesina was wrong on gender for you??!! She swears I’m having a boy but I have two and praying for a girl! I’d love some feedback!!

Ahhhh Mesina predicted a boy for me this week (I already have two) was she right for you? I know this is an old thread but help me out!!!!! Please! Thanks ladies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->