We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

About damn time that woman popped i mean jesus...i was convinced she was freakin due before Hilary Duff damnit...i no it is not my cup of tea..errr coffee..errr baby name LOL.

But hollywood is full of whackadoodle celebs with the baby name trend sooooo ya..

Holy fuck 9 pounds 13 oz...and the placenta is usualy similar size wise..so she pretty much popped out 20 pounds right there....sweet mary mother of jesus..

Thanks girls for the advice. I did use a frer this am. So I'm almost positive I'm out. I just need af to come on and get it over with.

We havent decided exacly...(I guess you do only when the baby comes out)

Boy:
James Lafontaine (previously William but there are some many that I went with my 2nd pick)

Girl:
I really havent told anybody because I searched like crazy to find something we both liked and decided not to jinx it (since Im totally sure I'll have a girl first lol). Yeah im a bit supersticious hihi

i obviously dont care after 2 losses and a year and half of trying but i would like a boy :)

LOLOL Ian Somerhalder is a freakin hunk of man juice Lisa! He does not have weird ears!! Seriously...he's a total hottie and he does a crap load of charity work and saves animal....'sigh'...piece of him now plz..

^^^^that!

Holy fuck 9 pounds 13 oz...and the placenta is usualy similar size wise..so she pretty much popped out 20 pounds right there....sweet mary mother of jesus..

My RJ was 9 pounds 10 ounces! I know exactly how she feels! lol

I love James but names starting with J are sooo popular here... I wanted James as ds's middle name

We had a women bring in her twin boys

brian a. walsh &
brian walsh

are you serious? Lol

Holy crap 9lb 13oz??? I surely hope she had a C-Section. I thought I was never going to deliver DS and he was almost a 1 lb smaller! I think that is what scares me the most about delivering this baby, is the fact that I could have a 9 or 10lb baby! OUCH!

Its like u couldnt think of one more freakin name? Uhhhhh lol
so stupid....

Lmao omg Lisa! That's so funny. Brian and Brian A. I'm surprised it's not Brian A. and Brian B. WTF! That's worse than naming your kid Phillip Phillips. WTF. People are so weird!

Lauren your man looks like he should be in a military calendar for girls! Looks sexxxxayy. When ya add that guitar it makes a man 39284 hotter!

I saw Jsimps had her baby. Is it just me or am i weird because i'd love to carry a big baby like that! I want my baby to come out looking like a toddler LOL. I think they're SO cute with a bunch of meat on their cheeks and legs!

As far as baby names go.. if i had a girl her name would be Aubri Elle, but i'll always call her aubrielle. I just like the Elle as a middle name.. don't ask. For a boy Bradley Andrew or maybe Anthony... idk what middle name i'd want for Anthony. Would love Andrew but Anthony Andrew sounds weird. FML.

Kim did you get a pos this morning? Is it still faint? Or did you get a BFN? That's complete BS that you have to wait. I feel so bad for you. Ugh... I can't believe that! I would be so infuriated. At least you have 2 months dose left even though it's not the right mg.

that is just stupid lmao. like seriously? they couldn't browse the baby name book?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->