We are PUPOLICIOUS hotties! (19 BFPs so far!!)

Lauren...Oh my lucky gal! Look at that husband of yours...I have to say he does look good! Girl you must love his uniform...:p

Ok Lauren ur DH is a total hottie!! And the guitar? Ya it definetly wins even more freakin points lolol. I have most definetly been enjoying my new found boobalicious status with low cut tops. I wore this super hot black one last week...DH couldnt stop grabbing them in public! I was like dude chill the fuckk out..he was like damnit they are forcing themselves in my hands it's not my fault...ya huh whatevezzzz..

Hey my girlies,

Sorry I just tried to read quick cuz I've been up all night running to the bathroom :( Bllleeekkkk!!!! Feeling soooo weak and crappy this morning!!!!!!

Kim sweetie I can't believe it...keeping my prayers up for you!

Rach hunni you too...hope :af: Happy to hear how calm you are feeling about it all this cycle, really admire you girlie, i know it can't be easy :hugs:

Lisa baby I've missed you sssssssoooooooooo much!!!!!! Its awesome having you back on here and please know I've been praying for you everyday :hugs:

Good morning to everyone else, gonna try to get some food in me and hopefully chat more after lunch! Luva ya'll xxxx

Jessy, I didn't have a bump with DS until 20 weeks, so you may have a couple more months. I have a nice big noticable bump at almost 18 weeks now, but everything was all stretched out from before so I popped early. Plus I have big babies (I was induced at 38.5 weeks with DS and he was almost 9lbs), so I will have a big ol' belly sooner than most LOL.

https://perezhilton.com/2012-04-30-joe-manganiello-talks-thongs-in-new-movie-magic-mike

Oh my lord...I just drooooled all over!!! I def wouldn't hurt him...or maybe a little! :)

Magic Mike june 29th...I'm in the theater first row!!!!

Melodie - when you say STC does it mean 'shagging to concieve'???! Do you guys even have the word 'shag' hahahaha!!!!! :haha:

mmmm i love a guy who can play guitar!

Ermmmm Rach i don't really know...er....what's yours?!

Mel there is way too much hair going on there for me hahaha!!

Nice to meet you melodie!!!!!

I got a positive opk yesterday morning, had a negative one the day before that at 5pm, so im hoping i caught the eggy, today was negative so i guess my surge is over so i will count today as o day..just to be safe bc i go on prometrium after o.

I will start it thursday/fri no sure yet!

Whats stc? Sorry neva heard of that one

isnt it so frustrating omggggggggg

u speak french to like jessy? Cooool i know a little italian, can understand it tho- speaking it a dif story..hahah

okay i just saw tom hardy in warrior omg what a hottie patotie, u know him em hes from around where you are no??

soo cute omgggg

lauren-lookin good!!

yea really jessica simpson is freakin huge like wtf is going on w that!!!

wow melodie that guy has a nice bod shit!!!!

jessy likes the other guy huh w the weird ears..LMAO jess whats his name????!!!

hahahah!

Girls I have no idea why that test yesterday looked positive. I think I'm going to get a new job being the control negative for pregnancy test !lol seriously tho this is I think the 3rd false positive I have gotten. Sucks! Anyways em - the issue with my cycle is that I have pcos. But my cycles have been regular since last July ..... But I have. Even extra stressed with trying to sell home and starting the new job... Plus ttc. So I got really sucky news last week I called to set up appt with a new RE and because I changed jobs and health insurance I can't receive treatment for 1year after starting my new Job so next feb. this devastates me .... I did have 2 refills left of clomid but they are only the 50 mg and I got preggo on the 100 mg dose. So I can take myself. It do I try 2cycles at only 50 mg or do I double up and take 100mg and only have one shot. Ugh ! So stressed! And I really didn't want to take the clomid again without being followed via ultra sound very closely b/c I don't won't to have another m/c.....

Aw Kim that's shit :growlmad: Have you got another bfn then? I don't really know anything about pcos & clomid etcso don't really know what to suggest sorry :hugs:

I can't see any of the hot man pictures, they block it at work!!! wahhhhhh

Kim I'm so sorry honey. I still think you should check again tomorrow with an frer. hmm...that's a tough decision about the clomid. i'd jack it up to the 100 mg and try that I think, but maybe the other ladies have better advice. xxxx

MrsMoo nah thats just a shitload of testosterone...ahahah

STC is struggling to conceive. Its the equivalent of the LTTTC here. I think Jessy's guy is Ian somerhalder from vampire diaries.

Lisa yay for the positive opk!

Kim I'm sorry about that false positive. Thats definitly sucks...I hope you can manage to get preggo natural and if not that your clomid dose will work without making you too craycray!

https://celebrity-gossip.net/jessica-simpson/jessica-simpson-welcomes-baby-maxwell-622881

Finally......Jessica Simpson has given birth to her coffee brand Maxwell...Opps I mean her daughter!

Am I the only one that thinks Maxwell Johnson sounds like a big bad quarterback?

i mean. its not the weirdest holly wood name...lol

maxwell tina, i dont like it at all tho!!!!

LOLOL Ian Somerhalder is a freakin hunk of man juice Lisa! He does not have weird ears!! Seriously...he's a total hottie and he does a crap load of charity work and saves animal....'sigh'...piece of him now plz..

Emma no we dont use the word shag lolol. But once again remember that dirty french lesson i gave u guys a while back? Well we use those terms instead..basicly baiser, fourré, se faire mettre etc etc. Those are more the typical sex terms in french LOLOL

Kim that freakin sucks asss big time! I dont get it cuz that test was a perfect positive! And maybe take a double dose of clomid so it comes to 100 mg?

Lisette ahhhhh i'm sorry ur feelin like crap hunny. Flu i guessing?? Soup and crackers definetly help..

Stace dayummm like huge bagangas u mean?? Totaly jelly right now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->